so what

Marion, AR

#3 Sep 16, 2010
If he is.
Well

West Memphis, AR

#4 Sep 16, 2010
BOB THE BANDIT wrote:
HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD THAT BRIAN D. RHOADES, THE DENTIST IS BISEXUALL? JUST WONDERING.
Why...are you interested?
Notconcerned

West Memphis, AR

#5 Sep 16, 2010
So what if he is!?! Any of your business? I known him since we were kids and the thought never crossed my mind. Leave the dudes business to him...unless, like Well said, and you ARE interested!?!
toothache

Marion, AR

#6 Sep 16, 2010
I'd hit it.

Memphis, TN

#7 Sep 16, 2010
BOB THE BANDIT wrote:
HAS ANYONE ELSE HEARD THAT BRIAN D. RHOADES, THE DENTIST IS BISEXUALL? JUST WONDERING.
You need to get a life...Brian is a happily married father!!! Is your life so sad that all you can do is get on Topix and start crap for others!!!
Bob

Rison, AR

#8 Sep 17, 2010
Notconcerned wrote:
So what if he is!?! Any of your business? I known him since we were kids and the thought never crossed my mind. Leave the dudes business to him...unless, like Well said, and you ARE interested!?!
Not interested at all, but was thinking about making a dental appt. with him until I heard that. Yes that makes it my business!!!

Just because you have known him since you were kids, doesn't mean you know everything about him, or maybe you do!
Notconcerned

West Memphis, AR

#9 Sep 18, 2010
I think you're safe. Does great dental-work, as well.
friend

Little Rock, AR

#10 Sep 18, 2010
Notconcerned wrote:
I think you're safe. Does great dental-work, as well.
Brian is a wonderful business man as well as family man.Ive known this man for many years.Hes a wonderful doctor.
Kevin

Oden, AR

#11 Sep 18, 2010
I have known Brian for about 25 yrs and he is a good guy. These people that are talkin are a bunch of idiots.

“Here for the Duration”

Since: Aug 10

Forrest City

#12 Sep 18, 2010
Brian is a great dad, husband and friend of mine. He is way above what you are trying to do to him here. Nice try.
Common sense

Brea, CA

#13 Sep 18, 2010
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested at all, but was thinking about making a dental appt. with him until I heard that. Yes that makes it my business!!!
Just because you have known him since you were kids, doesn't mean you know everything about him, or maybe you do!
You are probably the typical homophob exterior, but curious and aroused interior. You can't help but envision his tools in your mouth.
Grow up dick eater. You have gay ppl all around you each day. You might as well boycott gas, food, god forbid you have a child in the local schools.
*yawn*
People like you are scarier than any gay person I've known.
Lisa

Rison, AR

#14 Sep 18, 2010
I got an estimate from him for braces for my daughter. he was extremely high. I found someone else, more experienced, that was a lot more reasonable.
Tori

Rison, AR

#15 Sep 18, 2010
Common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably the typical homophob exterior, but curious and aroused interior. You can't help but envision his tools in your mouth.
Grow up dick eater. You have gay ppl all around you each day. You might as well boycott gas, food, god forbid you have a child in the local schools.
*yawn*
People like you are scarier than any gay person I've known.
I wouldn't go to him, knowing he has friends that use such vulger language as you.
Common sense

Brea, CA

#16 Sep 18, 2010
Tori wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't go to him, knowing he has friends that use such vulger language as you.
I don't know the guy, I use someone else. So if you are going to let a random stranger (me) influence you, please don't hold Brian accountable for someone he has never met.

I still stand by the fact that anyone as judgemental as Bob, is just as bad as the racist attitude that festers in this area. And also I find it funny bc so many people hide their tire selves bc of attitudes like his. Think of how many people provide you services that you depend on, that might be gay.... Oh no! Say it isn't so.
Common sense

Brea, CA

#17 Sep 19, 2010
"true selves" not "tire". iPhone autocorrect is horrible.
Snooky

United States

#18 Sep 21, 2010
Dont bash my dentist like that; Dr. Rhodes is not bisexual, good grief people.
Tommy

North Little Rock, AR

#19 Sep 22, 2010
Snooky wrote:
Dont bash my dentist like that; Dr. Rhodes is not bisexual, good grief people.
No one said he was, they just were just asking, because they had heard the rumor, and do you really know for sure if he is or isn't??

I don't know anything about that, but i knew him as a kid at the boys club, and he was a prick then...
Bob

Little Rock, AR

#20 Sep 22, 2010
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
No one said he was, they just were just asking, because they had heard the rumor, and do you really know for sure if he is or isn't??
I don't know anything about that, but i knew him as a kid at the boys club, and he was a prick then...
Dont worry about the slander on here.Look there are other business men who are being attacked and from the way it reads i would say its old girlfriends or old boyfriends and then you have some families on here trashing one another.This site has been turned in to the Attorney General for review of this trash.
info

Hope, AR

#21 Sep 23, 2010
The only thing the Attorney General has done is join with other Attorney General's across the country, by signing a petition to have Topix stop charging to have post removed. The Attorney General doesn't review post. Google the topic to educate yourself my friend.
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry about the slander on here.Look there are other business men who are being attacked and from the way it reads i would say its old girlfriends or old boyfriends and then you have some families on here trashing one another.This site has been turned in to the Attorney General for review of this trash.
SHIELA

Little Rock, AR

#22 Oct 2, 2010
IS THIS GUY GOING OUT OF BUSINEES OR WHAT??? NO ONE IS EVER AT HIS OFFICE!!
IS IT TRUE HE IS OVER HIS HEAD IN DEBT?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mamas boys 1 hr Momma 5
The Cricket Box 2 hr JCupp 3
News Liquor, Limos, and Chicken Dinners Part of Brib... (Sep '12) 3 hr No dummie 68
WM hospital 13 hr Keepin Klassy 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) Fri Voter 30,928
Jon Collins (Apr '12) Fri Damn Shame 12
The Blackdoor??? Jul 29 In the know 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Memphis Mortgages