Jason Baldwin, Hollywood producer

Jason Baldwin, Hollywood producer

There are 99 comments on the Arkansas Times story from Mar 5, 2012, titled Jason Baldwin, Hollywood producer. In it, Arkansas Times reports that:

Jason Baldwin and his girlfriend, Holly Ballard, are executive producers for "Devil's Knot," the movie about the West Memphis Three case to star Colin Firth and Reese Witherspoon .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Really

Marion, AR

#1 Mar 6, 2012
Hollywood has always embraced criminals..
Roman Polanski drugs and rapes a 13 year old girl, then flees the country for decades, wins awards, including an Oscar.
Hollywood loves a cop killer Mumia Abu-Jama
Robert Black, Phil Spector
Snoop Dogg shot a man in "Self Defense"
How many have been arrested for DWI?? Haley Joel Osmond, Charlie Sheen, Khloe Kardashian, Kiefer Sutherland, Mel Gibson, Heather Locklear, Lindsey Lohan.. and this list could go on for weeks..
And dont forget sexual crimes.. Jeffery Jones, Pee Wee Herman.. Victor Salva taped himself having sex with a 12 year old, and he works for Disney direting films.
Hollywood's outlook is completely Fked.. Baldwin will fit right in..
susan

Englewood, CO

#2 Mar 10, 2012
The only thing Jason Baldwin ever produced was a lot of heartache and hurt in West Mempis, Arkansas.
He's not a producer he's a perpetrator
So true

Marion, AR

#3 Mar 10, 2012
U are so true about him he nos they killed those babys they have no right to live I eye for a eye I hope every one hurts like the mom and dad s do that believe they didn't do. It cause they did
cmh

United States

#4 Mar 10, 2012
I thought they could not make any money on all of this!!!
PJ knows best

Richland, WA

#5 Oct 7, 2012
You idiots. They are innocent! Give it up.
Lisa Marie

Marion, AR

#6 Oct 7, 2012
PJ knows best wrote:
You idiots. They are innocent! Give it up.
What is up PJ Wilson? Off Wade's díck long enough to be on here I see.
Jason

United States

#7 Oct 23, 2012
He's the one who worked in library
gary

Herndon, VA

#8 Apr 24, 2013
susan wrote:
The only thing Jason Baldwin ever produced was a lot of heartache and hurt in West Mempis, Arkansas.
He's not a producer he's a perpetrator
WM3 are INNOCENT!!!!! Blame the idiot cops and the REAL killer for the heartache. wm3 had nothing to do with it!
buddy

Birmingham, AL

#9 Apr 24, 2013
gary wrote:
<quoted text>
WM3 are INNOCENT!!!!! Blame the idiot cops and the REAL killer for the heartache. wm3 had nothing to do with it!
but they pled guilty and are listed as convicted killers public record. dont know if they did it or not but they did plead guilty
gary

Herndon, VA

#10 Apr 24, 2013
buddy wrote:
<quoted text>but they pled guilty and are listed as convicted killers public record. dont know if they did it or not but they did plead guilty
So what. They had to accept the alford plea.Any one would have accepted it if you were them if you say you would not your a liar.
Katie

San Antonio, TX

#11 Apr 24, 2013
I think perhaps some people should read-up on exactly what an "Alford Plea" means. Do some research on the case North Carolina vs. Alford as well...I think every citizen of the US needs to understand the meaning behind pleas that are enforced. It's not simply black and white all of the time.

Not sure how anyone who read's up on the history of the plea comes away thinking: Yeah, Yeah BUT they still are guilty cause they said so. That is VERY factually incorrect. In a case haunted by misgivings I would think people would want to understand things more.
haaaaaaaaaa

UK

#12 Apr 24, 2013
If God were to make you a rich hollywood producer but first you had to sit in prison for 18 years not one of you would do it .. Not One of You. I hope he makes it big just to show all you proud arrogant people.
craig

West Memphis, AR

#13 Apr 25, 2013
Everyone loves a cop killer
R Sanchez

United States

#14 Apr 27, 2013
awesome. I hope he goes on to produce tons of movies and makes millions of dollars. Sometimes wrongs are righted in the world.
helps

United States

#15 Apr 27, 2013
findmore[dot]mywibes[dot]com/J ason-Baldwin
misskelly confession

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Apr 28, 2013
STATEMENT OF JESSIE MISSKELLEY, JR.
FEBRUARY 17, 1994

DAVIS: I've turned the other recorder on for the purposes of this tape. We are at the offices of Joe Calvin attorney. It's 8:02 p.m. on February 17, 1994. Present in the room is Greg Crow.

CROW: Present

DAVIS: And Jessie Misskelley, Jr.

MISSKELLEY: Present

DAVIS: Dan Stidham.

STIDHAM: I'm here.

DAVIS: Joe Calvin.

CALVIN: Present.

DAVIS: And myself, Brent Davis. Now Jessie before we start this would you raise your right hand. Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you god.

MISSKELLEY: Yes, I do.

DAVIS: Ok, Now for purposes of the record I want it to reflect that number 1, Mr. Stidham and myself have talked with Judge Burnett and advised of these proceedings. And after discussing this with him he approved or said that we could take a statement with Mr. Misskelley's attorneys present.

STIDHAM: Over my objections.

DAVIS: Over Mr. Stidham's objections. Also for Mr. Misskelley's benefit this statement will be taken with a grant of use of immunity approved by the Court which means that anything in this statement cannot be used in any proceeding against Jessie Misskelley, Jr. in the future, down the road, whatever. Ah, also for the record and ah, Mr. Stidham can add to this. But it's my understanding that any statement Mr. Misskelley gives will be against the advise of his attorney Mr. Stidham and Mr. Crow.

CROW: That's correct.

DAVIS: And for the record that they have requested of the Judge that it be delayed until the Psychiatric Evaluation could be performed. And that the Court indicated that this statement could be taken before that evaluation over the objection of Mr. Stidham.

STIDHAM: That's correct.

DAVIS: And that this statement will be tape recorded and a copy of that tape or that tape will be provided to defense councel and that at this point no promises have been made as to any deals or any benefits that will be granted to Mr. Misskelley as a result of this statement.

________: There has been no negotiations whatsoever primarily due to Mr. Misskelley's refusal to talk to us.

DAVIS: Now if you would will you state your name.

STIDHAM: Before you get started with that I would like to make a reference in regard to what I have and have not advised Mr. Misskelley of tonight.

DAVIS: You might need to speak up.

STIDHAM: Ok. Jessie can you hear me.

MISSKELLEY: Yes, I can hear you.

STIDHAM: I want you to listen very carefully to what I've got to tell you, ok. I told you earlier that I have some new evidence, is that correct ?

MISSKELLEY: That's what you said.

STIDHAM: And I told you that this new evidence may ..ah.. that I plan on filing a motion for a new trial and that the Court could possibly grant you a new trial based on this evidence.

STIDHAM: Ok, I also told you that giving a statement was against my advise and wishes.

STIDHAM: Ok. I am advising you that I don't think it's a good idea for you to give this statement. Do you understand that ?

STIDHAM: OK. Do you understand that Mr. Crow is giving you the same advise ?

STIDHAM: You need to speak up a little louder Jessie.

_________: One second, I may have to fix this.

STIDHAM: So you understand that my advise to you is that you not say anything. Do you understand that?

MISSKELLEY: Yes.

READ THE ENTIRE MANUSCRIPT OF THE CONFESSION BELOW

You can make your up you own mind about the validity of this statement.

http://wm3truth.com/jessie-misskelleys-confes

Tucker, GA

#17 Apr 28, 2013
Anyone who can't see that the wm3 are clearly guilty through these confessions are either little bitch followers that believe and repeat anything that Hollywood tells them or they are just complete idiots that can't think for themselves! Either way, ALL of miskellys confessions are very credible evidence that tells exactly what happened to those three little eight yr old boys that summer day. May the wm3 burn in hell for torturing those innocent babies!
Dana

Lexington, TN

#18 Apr 29, 2013
This is Blood money. These convicted child murderers are makin money off of killing and mutilating three 8 year old boys. Makes me sick.
wonderwall

Memphis, TN

#19 Apr 29, 2013
They're definite getting the last laugh and it's so sad. They have so many people fooled.
gary

Herndon, VA

#20 May 1, 2013
Dana wrote:
This is Blood money. These convicted child murderers are makin money off of killing and mutilating three 8 year old boys. Makes me sick.
They are innocent. the real killer never went to jail!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
snow (Nov '11) 2 hr tamtam1 2
Evan Wynn Running for Mayor 2 hr Tommy Two Strokes 13
Hino = 12 hours a day 7 days a week 4 hr I Work Too Much 7
Charlie hale is on it boy 4 hr PawnManDan 5
who knows this man? 8 hr umm 2
bonnie todd 10 hr never scared 2
Amy West Wed Cumnowisdatime 14

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance