First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

New Orleans, LA

#1 Mar 25, 2009
Does anyone know anything about Joe Almeda?
Not Sure

Little Rock, AR

#2 Mar 25, 2009
Last I heard he was married with two kids.
curious

New Orleans, LA

#3 Mar 25, 2009
really??? I cant imagine Joe being married. Who did he marry?
Almost Positive

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2009
he got a divorce. I am not sure what he is doing since the divorce. I saw him around Christmastime shopping for his two kids but I havent seen him since then.
curious

Memphis, TN

#5 Mar 27, 2009
who did he marry?
Almost Positive

United States

#6 Mar 27, 2009
Not sure what her name was but I will find out.
i do

Shreveport, LA

#7 Apr 7, 2009
curious wrote:
Does anyone know anything about Joe Almeda?
He is doing absoultely GREAT.......I see him quite often. He is the most caring, wonderful man!! He LOVES his kids and come first in his life!!!WONDERFUL DAD
curious

United States

#8 Apr 7, 2009
thats really good! who did he marry? I heard some stuff went down during the divorce.
Well

West Memphis, AR

#9 Apr 8, 2009
Why does it matter there "curious". It's OBVIOUSLY none of your business or you wouldn't have to ask for details on a gossip site.
Not Sure

Jacksonville, AR

#10 Apr 12, 2009
Wow...if you're going to get snippy with people "Well", maybe you shouldn't be supplying info on a gossip site.
curious

United States

#11 Apr 12, 2009
thanks "not sure"! Im just trying to get some friggin background on the guy.
Well

West Memphis, AR

#12 Apr 13, 2009
Funny there "not sure", if you could read past a first grade level, you would have noticed that I did NOT supply any information.
I simply made the statement that it wasn't anyone's business. Hmm....high school called sweetie, they'd like to have their drama back.
Not Sure

Jacksonville, AR

#13 Apr 13, 2009
HAHAHAHA People never cease to amaze me. Here you are reading and commenting on a gossip website, yet you are criticizing people who are also reading and commenting on a gossip website.
Well

Parks, AR

#14 Apr 13, 2009
actually, I wasn't criticizing anyone. So again, if you could read past a first grade level, you would have noticed that.
Secondly, there are far more topics of interest on here, than the ones which dwell on other people's business. I simply made the statement that it wasn't curious' business what Joe is up to. I happen to have gone to high school with Joe and know him quite well. I KNOW what he's up to, so if I were "gossiping" I'd be spilling the beans on him now wouldn't I?
Furthermore, if anyone is amazed, it's me. I just can't fathom what you find so funny. I mean afterall, you can't even pose a significant arguement. Tell me, is it fun to spin things and try to work them in your favor? My how Crittenden County hasn't changed.:)
I do

Shreveport, LA

#15 Apr 14, 2009
curious wrote:
thats really good! who did he marry? I heard some stuff went down during the divorce.
I was told he did have a difficult divorce, loves getting his kiddos. He is such a GREAT guy! The last I heard he was doing great and seeing some lady who is a nurse, or doctor I think...
curious

United States

#16 Apr 14, 2009
Yeah I had heard his wife(ex now) was quite a character. Im glad he gets to see the kids.
wonderin

Oswego, IL

#17 Apr 15, 2009
Is Joe Almeda any relation to Natalie Almeda-Albers who works at Sicily's in West Memphis?
Arkansas

Chesterfield, MO

#18 Apr 22, 2009
He is family and hes doing GREAT .. loves being a dad to his children!!!
Just Letting you know

Marion, AR

#19 Apr 23, 2009
wonderin wrote:
Is Joe Almeda any relation to Natalie Almeda-Albers who works at Sicily's in West Memphis?
Yes he is Natalie Almeda-Albers sister. That chick is a NUT CASE! Thank God he isnt like her!!
Wow

Oswego, IL

#20 Apr 29, 2009
Yes she is. Thats her husbands family restaurant and everytime i've ever went in there she's a bitch. Nice for business, lol. Yeah she is crazy! I won't go back to Sicily's because of her either. Plus there food is ALL frozen crap!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 11 min Reality Check 43,312
Heather honeynutt 4 hr End of times 1
Is Coltons building that hotel 5 hr Matt Byrd 7
Cindy Watkins- the prostitue 20 hr Pew u not Funny 6
Derek dunlap 22 hr iDiOtSOfArKaNsAs 17
News 5 charged with ballot fraud in Crittenden Co. (Oct '12) Fri lol 99
Find Sofia Long (Jun '16) Fri Tyrone 10

West Memphis Jobs

Personal Finance

West Memphis Mortgages