West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Judged:

this is going out to all the young girls aroung west memphis.... if u meet a crackhead named jamie pitts run fast!!! he is a cracked out woman beater who will use u and abuse u!!! he makes babies then leaves them...but then again i wouldn't leave a dog for him to care for!! RUN AS FAST AS U CAN!!! be aware of the crackhead who makes babies and leaves them!! LOL karma is a b*#ch, he will get whats coming to him!!!! LOL can u say BUM with capital letters!!! bet u wished u knew who i was but don't let it fool u i'm not who u think!! LOL
not

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

surely not fine ass jamie pitts ! back in the day he was hot! an now you say he is on crack .. hard to believe ? are you sure ? the same jamie that his mom sales real estate
wondering

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2010

Is he related to Zack Pitts? That is a waste of oxygen too.

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

fine...lol i think not!! not sure bout his mom, yes his brother is zack!! steer clear of this man, any woman can do better than that..... he will break u down till there is nothing left of u!!
Funny

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

Judged:

A man can't break a woman down, unless she's weak enough to ALLOW it to happen. Maybe if you didn't give up total control of yourself, you wouldn't get treated like a loser.

Sounds to me like you're an even bigger piece of shit, considering you are slamming someone online. Anonymously.

I look at it this way, if you were all that and what you are saying is true, then you would have no reason to hide behind a screen name.

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

hey funny u must be his boyfriend he met in the pen!!! well i'll put it like this i have expressed my feelings towards him face to face so talk about things u know about....u don't know me and i don't know u thank god!!!!!!!!! i guess u think its okay to beat on a woman so that makes u an even bigger piece of shit than me i guess!!! i'm a stronger person thanx to the shit i've been through in my life...i'm just sending fair warning to all the girls out there that he is a piece of shit who couldn't give 2 F*#Ks bout his own children, so if u think its okay to be a man like that then that makes u an even bigger piece of shit!!!!!! i hate a man who thinks its okay to beat a woman in front of kids!!!!! i hope all men like that burn in hell!!!!!! oh yea thats to u too jamie!!!
no doubt

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

Yeah, I did hear he takes it in the doo doo chute.
WhaaT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

guys... i agree w/ guest bc i know a chick that use to be w. him. he is indeed a p.o.s & he is indeed a womanizer & he is indeed a deadbeat sperm donor. BUT on the other hand, you knew what you were getting into before you fucked w. him, so it is what it is. i agree w/ funny as well; you cant break someone down unless they are already to that pt in their life where there is no self esteem- this is why it's called SELF esteem, esteem of your SELF! l0l but anywho, yes.. he is a being peice of shit & believe it or not, NOT, he does smoke crack & alot of other shit as well :) btw..does he still hang out w/ Shane Jones, bc that dude beats on women as well. i soooo wish i would become involved in an abusive relationship- dude would wake up w/ NO DICK. i swear to gahhh l0l so0o guest, i understand where your coming from, i do... BUT you gotta get that backbone & use that brain & overcome his dumb ass. you cant stoop to his level by slandering someone on TOPIX behind an alter ego screen name. i understand you wanting to forwarn others, but just learn from this mistake & try not to let it happen again. higher your standards on men & dont fuck w/ his type! <3 btw.. if you are prego by him, im a single parent & yes it's hard, but dnt expect anything from him except drama!
fine as hell

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

jamie is fine ass hell
WhaaT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

l0l .. you must run in the same trailor park as him then! & btw, just for the record, it's:
FINE AS HELL. not ASS HELL! seriously, he's not fine. he is a joke.
Funny

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

Judged:

First of all, guest, I'm not a man. I am a woman.

Secondly, I never said it was okay for man to beat on a woman. I simply called you out on your bullshit post.

If you can't handle yourself, then all you've done is allowed someone to handle you. It isn't hard this day and age, to find things out about people. So maybe before you spread your legs for the next man, you might do a little research and know who you're having kids with. Save yourself some drama, seems to me that you thrive on it.

Just my opinion.=)
personal expert

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

i got mixed up with him at a young age and fell stupid to his game....I went through the sh*t, and i know that the things being said r the truth... so funny if u don't know this man and what he has put ALL his BABY MAMMA'S through then u need to keep ur opinon to ur self.... SO 2 U GUEST i applaude u to whoever u are....and yes he LOVES IT IN THE POOP SHOOT!!!!!!!!!! I AM A STRONGER WOMAN AND I LOVE LIFE AND LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST EVERYDAY!!!!!!! and i left him where he belongs.. IN THE PAST!!!!!!!:)
Hommie

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

I know Jamie Pitts and he is a Piece of Shit just like Guest said....He Put my home gurl through alot of shit he hit on her and abused her but always told her he loved her..... when u r in love ur mind and heart will tell u to do crazy shit.... it takes alot to come out of it!!!!!!! So to Guest i also Applaude u too!!!!! I have also Heard that he likes it in the POOP SHOOT!!!!!!! THATS JUST WHAT I HEARD SO.....
jamiepitts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

well for starters, i havent hit but one BITCH in my life and thats what the whore gets for being a effin theif. But i may be a crackhead or whatever anyone wants to call me. before you start talking about what people do, try checking yurself for once in your life. apparently im not to bad because im still here and so are you. so are you really any better. so say what you want to about me. we both know you are lying. so hats off to you for making me the topic for a day. if you wasn't mad, for some reason, then you wouldnt be on here. THANKS! i love my peeps! just dont fuck him over and no one has any worries
thats what I thought

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2010

Judged:

Notice, he does not deny taking it in the butt!
WhaaT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

LMAO @ that's what i thought!..nope Jamie, i see no denying on your "end" l0l btw, the name say's jamiepitts, right? & the person is talking in 1st person, right? well, why at the end are they talking 3rd person by sayin' "just dnt fuck HIM over and no one has any worries" ..could this just be someone else posing as the infamous Jamie Pitts?!
wow

Marion, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

Might be his butt buddy trying to defend him!
They are the Pitts

Middleton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

wow wrote:
Might be his butt buddy trying to defend him!
If you are smart you will run from all the pitts cause they are the pitts. Cheaters, scammers, think they are better than you when they live just like you paycheck to paycheck if they do work.
your wrong

Marion, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

Judged:

Oh Jamie works.....

I saw him the other day. He had a sign that said " I will drain your sack for crack"
WhaaT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2010

BAHAHA! your a trip, your wrong!:) i gotta remember that one <3

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of85
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Memphis Discussions

Search the West Memphis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Former Arkansas Legislator Hudson Hallum Senten... (Jul '13) 1 hr Joke 47
BBQ Station 2 hr get while its hot 72
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr ronniebangedup fat Karla 28,699
charliehale and autumn 2 hr Dammitall 6
dead body found. 9 hr well 1
Babysitter goes to jail 11 hr not surprised 16
J Simp Fri dang 2
•••
•••