sick of her

West Memphis, AR

#1 Jul 31, 2010
why does this hoe always try and mess with somebody elses man??? she loves to tear peoples family and lives apart by starten shit, and lien, and chasen after taken men! get the picture ya fat bitch he dont want you...none of them do! havent you learned yet...that your nasty and you need to keep your ham hocks closed
oh god

West Memphis, AR

#2 Jul 31, 2010
who is she tryen to mess with now? she will end up prego AGAIN!!
oH CrAzY GiRL

West Memphis, AR

#3 Jul 31, 2010
bahahahaha! yall trip me outahere!!!..ham hocks????lmao! the bitch has put on some pounds...i never though she was cute anyways but shes just worse now! i dont see how any man would mess with her
marion bitch

West Memphis, AR

#4 Jul 31, 2010
You guys are so stuck on this Amanda king girl... the way i look at is that if your man wants her than he will go after her.. But your man is still with you so why dont you just make this bitch jealous whenever you guys see her out if it bothers you that damn much!!!!!!! I think you guys need to grow up and get a life bc obviously you dont have one or you wouldn't be on here talking shit about someone else..... I've been there and done all this shit that you girls are doing and believe me it gets you nowhere actually at the end your the one that looks like a dumb-ass best believe, anyway try doing something else that might occupied your time!!!!!!!!! MaRiOn BiOtcH!!!!!!
Whatever

Little Rock, AR

#6 Jul 31, 2010
I think you girls need to leave this Amanda Girl alone. Everyone already knows that she is a whore, a slut, a thief, a hot check writer, a baby factory, a lousy mother, a big fat ass, a drug addict, a home wrecker,etc. Now with that said, don't you know that the more you post things about her, the more curious your men are going to be about her. Your men only sleep with her because she is easy and it is something different than the same old same old with you everyday. Cheating gives them an adrenaline rush and it is just in a mans nature to cheat. If you would just let sleeping dogs sleep, then the curiosity about her will soon go away. Besides, she loves the attention that you are all giving her, so just stop giving her the pleasure. You will all be a lot better off if you just drop the shit talk and move on to more important issues.

“This is Nuts!!!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 1, 2010
Whatever wrote:
I think you girls need to leave this Amanda Girl alone. Everyone already knows that she is a whore, a slut, a thief, a hot check writer, a baby factory, a lousy mother, a big fat ass, a drug addict, a home wrecker,etc. Now with that said, don't you know that the more you post things about her, the more curious your men are going to be about her. Your men only sleep with her because she is easy and it is something different than the same old same old with you everyday. Cheating gives them an adrenaline rush and it is just in a mans nature to cheat. If you would just let sleeping dogs sleep, then the curiosity about her will soon go away. Besides, she loves the attention that you are all giving her, so just stop giving her the pleasure. You will all be a lot better off if you just drop the shit talk and move on to more important issues.
I guess you wrote the summary for who she is lol.

Topix closed now!

Northbrook, IL

#8 Aug 3, 2010
Dear Lord! No one can ever change in that town huh? Give the girl a break! You have all been screw ups at one point or another. But whoever you have on your side got past your faults didn't they? This girl is really trying to start her life over and it is unbelievable that you people won't let her. You can't blame it all on her: she did not make all those babies on her own nor did she tie your men to beds and force herself on them. Maybe you should be doing what your man wants and he would not be looking else where. The reason that town is such crap is because everyone is always keeping everyone down, why don't you try lifting each other up. I am not saying that I am Amanda's best friend nor am I saying she has never wronged me (beacause she has). I am just saying that somewhere someone down the road forgave you for your short comings, the least you could do it not remind her daily of hers. I am sure she has those reminders in her life already. This cyber bullying is crazy, grow up and if you have a problem deal with it, don't go to the internet and talk crap. It just proves that you are childish and scared.
none of ur business

United States

#9 Aug 10, 2010
That bitch stole from a 9yr old and tried to steal credit cards. She ain't nothing but a fat bitch looser!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Liquor, Limos, and Chicken Dinners Part of Brib... (Sep '12) 5 hr Tiger 123
Ivy Johnson 20 hr WTHGOH 2
Murder! Wed disco fever 7
Rebecca Winders (Mar '15) Wed Strange 3
Megan Todd?? (Aug '09) Tue Red Hot Mama 30
Jenni Hoskin May 3 guest 5
G deese May 2 Concerned 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Memphis Mortgages