DownAvalon

Houston, TX

#22 Feb 21, 2010
The real "radical" in West Memphis is Police Chief Bob Paudert and his sponsor Mayor Bill Johnson. They trample upon the Constitutional rights of the people and most of you turn a blind eye. By offering reactive policing on the east side and proactive policing on the west side, Paudert offered UNEQUAL protection.

I am a true American patriot. By labeling me, you have revealed your true colors. By not examining the data and ignoring the multiple instances of brutality, you betray the ideals of freedom and justice. Any true patriot would decry 5 murders in 6 years. Any true patriot would denounce Paudert for hiring Erik Sammis in the first place given his background. Any true patriot would call out Paudert for letting Billy Sanders off the hook for molesting a little girl.

So we should continue to point out the real radicals in government who trample upon the God-given rights of people, black or white. As long as so-called good people continue to be silent, the "good ol' boy" system in West Memphis will continue to undermine the freedom of us all. Look beyond the propaganda of the Evening Crimes and see the tyranny in our city.

Bob Paudert is the radical. Check out this website and become a West Memphis crusader: http://web.me.com/wmcrusader/West_Memphis_Cru...
Shabaka

Jackson, MS

#23 Feb 22, 2010
DownAvalon wrote:
The real "radical" in West Memphis is Police Chief Bob Paudert and his sponsor Mayor Bill Johnson. They trample upon the Constitutional rights of the people and most of you turn a blind eye. By offering reactive policing on the east side and proactive policing on the west side, Paudert offered UNEQUAL protection.
I am a true American patriot. By labeling me, you have revealed your true colors. By not examining the data and ignoring the multiple instances of brutality, you betray the ideals of freedom and justice. Any true patriot would decry 5 murders in 6 years. Any true patriot would denounce Paudert for hiring Erik Sammis in the first place given his background. Any true patriot would call out Paudert for letting Billy Sanders off the hook for molesting a little girl.
So we should continue to point out the real radicals in government who trample upon the God-given rights of people, black or white. As long as so-called good people continue to be silent, the "good ol' boy" system in West Memphis will continue to undermine the freedom of us all. Look beyond the propaganda of the Evening Crimes and see the tyranny in our city.
Bob Paudert is the radical. Check out this website and become a West Memphis crusader: http://web.me.com/wmcrusader/West_Memphis_Cru...
Maybe the people want the police to take the city back from the thugs by whatever means it requires. I'm on-board with that. If you have to bang a couple of heads, then go ahead, do what you must.

Eads, TN

#24 Feb 22, 2010
No, Mr. AVALON

A true patriot learns the facts

Chief Paudert did not hire Eric Sammis, a previous administration did, The chief simply said that he supported his officer, as did the Arkansas State Police, The FBI and the Department of Justice, just because the findings don't mesh with the lie that you're selling, doesn't mean it's wrong.

And the other lie you're selling, Billy Sanders was indeed charged, arrested and awaiting trial

You can put all manner of icons up on your website, but the true is, the only propaganda being sold is YOURS..

You are not a patriot, you are a coward who spins lies for his own personal adjenda.
deaf man

Dexter, MO

#25 Feb 22, 2010
quit talk about wm police you dont know nothing about wm police you all are make up story and ricist about them leave them alone you jachass
hey

Dexter, MO

#26 Feb 22, 2010
wish you all wm police get it straight up and prove you all did good job
DownAvalon

United States

#27 Feb 22, 2010
By that logic, we should suspend the Constitution and the law of the land. We might as well impose martial law and curtail civil liberties. Let's end your right to privacy and let Big Brother run amok...

As I stated, you can't be a true patriot. Those who break the law should suffer. Not the innocent. Not teenagers. Not the mentally ill. They shouldn't suffer. Instead we let our police get away with murder, molestation, and breaking the Constitution.

The police enforce the law. They are not ABOVE the law. No one is above the law. Apparently, Billy Sanders is being awaiting trial for molestation. Good. The FBI, ASP, and DOJ didn't support Erik Sammis...they simply said they did not find just cause for charging him with reckless homicide. Good for him. Given his track record in North Little Rock, he never should have been hired. And when he had complaints against him from the folks in Mississippi, he should have been fired then.

My point is that they are not above the law. If police break the law, they should be punished. At some point, the blame for these officers goes to the top. If Paudert is the boss, he should accept responsibility. He has set up a corrupt police department. Paudert is a coward, a criminal, a crook.

There is no personal agenda is bringing to light 5 people killed by the WMPD in the past 6 years. There is no personal agenda in bringing to light videos showing officers shooting Kelly Allen and Donald Rickard or denying medical treatment to DeWayne Chatt. We the people come first...not you homers who defend the indefensible and the ungodly.

Eads, TN

#28 Feb 22, 2010
The police have not gotten away with any of those crimes

The FBI, DOJ and AR State Police found that under the Supreme Court Decisions regarding the use of force by Police, Eric Sammis did not break the law, not that there wasnt enough to charge him, THAT HE DID NOT BREAK ANY LAW!

An officer is allowed to defend himself with deadly force when he is PRESENTED withwhat he believes to be deadly force.(Such as a man raising a gun at him instead of dropping it like he was instructed to do)

Chief Paudert has done EVERYTHING a good chief should do.

When he arrived in West Memphis, He had the FBI investigate corrupt officers which lead to arrest of officers who had been suspected for YEARS but other chiefs refused to do anything about it !

The jail would be to blame for DeWayne Chatt, cause he walked into the jail on his own power!

Sanders was arrested..

The two officers in memphis shooting were arrested and charged, but the judge in that case released them!

You can try to manipulate the facts anyway you see fit, but it doesnt make it the truth.

and I'm not sure what a "homers" is.. you'll have to clarify that one
Shabaka

Jackson, MS

#29 Feb 23, 2010
DownAvalon wrote:
By that logic, we should suspend the Constitution and the law of the land. We might as well impose martial law and curtail civil liberties. Let's end your right to privacy and let Big Brother run amok...
As I stated, you can't be a true patriot. Those who break the law should suffer. Not the innocent. Not teenagers. Not the mentally ill. They shouldn't suffer. Instead we let our police get away with murder, molestation, and breaking the Constitution.
The police enforce the law. They are not ABOVE the law. No one is above the law. Apparently, Billy Sanders is being awaiting trial for molestation. Good. The FBI, ASP, and DOJ didn't support Erik Sammis...they simply said they did not find just cause for charging him with reckless homicide. Good for him. Given his track record in North Little Rock, he never should have been hired. And when he had complaints against him from the folks in Mississippi, he should have been fired then.
My point is that they are not above the law. If police break the law, they should be punished. At some point, the blame for these officers goes to the top. If Paudert is the boss, he should accept responsibility. He has set up a corrupt police department. Paudert is a coward, a criminal, a crook.
There is no personal agenda is bringing to light 5 people killed by the WMPD in the past 6 years. There is no personal agenda in bringing to light videos showing officers shooting Kelly Allen and Donald Rickard or denying medical treatment to DeWayne Chatt. We the people come first...not you homers who defend the indefensible and the ungodly.
Your act is getting really tired. If he is so bad, why do people keep putting the people in office that keep him? I'll tell you why, it's called THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. He is what we want...someone who cares about our community...someone that will do whatever it takes to make us feel safe in our homes. Go ahead and spew your vile words as you will win over a few ignorant people, but know in your heart that you are wasting time that could be better spent on doing something productive for the community, rather than trying to break it down.
hey

Dexter, MO

#30 Feb 23, 2010
paudert is not crimal crook or coward stop make up story
DownAvalon

Houston, TX

#31 Feb 23, 2010
Look at the video of the brutal slaughter of Kelly Allen and Donald Rickard. Decide for yourself. You don't have to trust me. Trust your own eyes.

Any time a small town police force kills 5 people in 6 years (2 of them teenagers) and beats up an old lady, then allows the Chief Paudert to threaten ministers and call 2 council members drug dealers with no proof, you have a serious problem.

Instead of calling on the Chief to take responsibility for the actions of his officers, many of you would rather turn a blind eye to the persistent amount of crimes committed by the WMPD. If the Chief is such a good boss, why doesn't he claim responsibily?

The WILL OF THE PEOPLE put Adolf Hitler over Germany. Paudert only cares about the west side of town and not the east side of town. As someone who has worked for the Chief, I know. He is more crooked that you can even realize...
CherryRd

Little Rock, AR

#32 Feb 23, 2010
Shabaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Your act is getting really tired. If he is so bad, why do people keep putting the people in office that keep him? I'll tell you why, it's called THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. He is what we want...someone who cares about our community...someone that will do whatever it takes to make us feel safe in our homes. Go ahead and spew your vile words as you will win over a few ignorant people, but know in your heart that you are wasting time that could be better spent on doing something productive for the community, rather than trying to break it down.
I myself am going to make this short but sweet: Imposter Shabaka has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who dares to step up to the plate and free his mind from the constricting trammels of defeatism and the counterfeit moral inhibitions that have replaced true morality. Imposter is revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, there will be craven things said on both sides of this issue before the year is over. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that he is the arbiter of all things, then there is obviously no hope for you. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that Imposter says it is within his legal right to threaten our core values, allegiances, and beliefs. Whether or not he indeed has such a right, Imposter claims that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to pooh-pooh the concerns of others. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist. Until we address this issue, we will never move beyond it.
WMA

Little Rock, AR

#33 Feb 23, 2010
DownAvalon wrote:
Look at the video of the brutal slaughter of Kelly Allen and Donald Rickard. Decide for yourself. You don't have to trust me. Trust your own eyes.
Any time a small town police force kills 5 people in 6 years (2 of them teenagers) and beats up an old lady, then allows the Chief Paudert to threaten ministers and call 2 council members drug dealers with no proof, you have a serious problem.
Instead of calling on the Chief to take responsibility for the actions of his officers, many of you would rather turn a blind eye to the persistent amount of crimes committed by the WMPD. If the Chief is such a good boss, why doesn't he claim responsibily?
The WILL OF THE PEOPLE put Adolf Hitler over Germany. Paudert only cares about the west side of town and not the east side of town. As someone who has worked for the Chief, I know. He is more crooked that you can even realize...
You know your just plain dumb. I have read all of your post and its just nonsense. I mean you twist the facts to fit into you little agenda. Come on so the Goverment is involved in all this cover up. The Chief is corrupt but the FBI OR THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT has never investigated Him. You know its always ways the guilty that has a problem with some one power. Your a joke. You use big words to try and prove your smart but really your just a dumb butt that has to get on here and put stuff because if you said it in public you would look like Hardtimes that stands on the corner at 7th street. Find another cause man!! Geez this is my first time on here and Im already tired of you.
Shabaka

Jackson, MS

#34 Feb 23, 2010
CherryRd wrote:
<quoted text> I myself am going to make this short but sweet: Imposter Shabaka has declared that he's staging a revolt against everyone who dares to step up to the plate and free his mind from the constricting trammels of defeatism and the counterfeit moral inhibitions that have replaced true morality. Imposter is revolting all right; the very sight of him turns my stomach. All kidding aside, there will be craven things said on both sides of this issue before the year is over. If, after hearing facts like that, you still believe that he is the arbiter of all things, then there is obviously no hope for you. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people. I can therefore assure you that Imposter says it is within his legal right to threaten our core values, allegiances, and beliefs. Whether or not he indeed has such a right, Imposter claims that the best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to pooh-pooh the concerns of others. Predictably, he cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist. Until we address this issue, we will never move beyond it.
As I recall, it's "The best way to reduce cognitive dissonance and restore homeostasis to one's psyche is to lead people towards iniquity and sin"?

Maybe you are trying to fabricate a phony war between blinkered, illogical scamps and scabrous fugitives. Have a good day!

Eads, TN

#35 Feb 24, 2010
DownAvalon wrote:
As someone who has worked for the Chief, I know. He is more crooked that you can even realize...
Well, IF you worked for the Chief, then that means you were a Police Officer and if you saw first hand corruption, and did nothing, Then YOU are more to blame for the situation than anyone!

IF you saw corruption and did not report it, testify against him, then you are part of the Problem.

Eads, TN

#36 Feb 24, 2010
Either way, you've lost any credibility..

You're either a coward who did nothing and now complains about it, or you are just telling lies..

Little Rock, AR

#37 Feb 26, 2010
wheres the video???
Waco

Zephyrhills, FL

#38 Jul 16, 2010
DownAvalon wrote:
You got that right! And now with West Memphis PD star witness, the Fedex truck driver giving out the license plate of the murderers as RP77753 with the Kanes license plate being EDE 8396, it's Official. They killed the WRONG PEOPLE. THEY did a very bad reenactment. The family has been SCREAMING that the dash cam videos they put out were FAKED, a total REANACTMEN! THE WMPD are the real radicals. They are all going to JAIL where they belong!!
do it matter

United States

#39 Jul 16, 2010
Waco wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that right! And now with West Memphis PD star witness, the Fedex truck driver giving out the license plate of the murderers as RP77753 with the Kanes license plate being EDE 8396, it's Official. They killed the WRONG PEOPLE. THEY did a very bad reenactment. The family has been SCREAMING that the dash cam videos they put out were FAKED, a total REANACTMEN! THE WMPD are the real radicals. They are all going to JAIL where they belong!!
WHATEVER I WAS THERE I SAW THE FUCKER SHOOTING , I KNEW THE OFFICERS THAT WAS KILLED AND I HATE IT FOR THEM AND THERE FAMILY .ITS A SPIRITUAL WAR GOING ON YOU FOLK BETTER GET RIGHT ,I THINK THE KANES GOT WHAT THEY DESERVE , YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW , LEAVE WMPD ALONE !!!!!!
Waco

Zephyrhills, FL

#41 Jul 17, 2010
Where did you see the shooter shooting? At Walmart???

Mr Kane was an Army Reservist. A vehicle pulled up to him blocking him in, he had his son and dogs in the car. The pig car had no lights, no siren going, no numbers on it, no TO PROTECT AND SERVE on either side, WTF! 2 men get out, one with a gun, WTF was he supposed to do, how was he supposed to know that asshole blocking him in wasn't a CARJACKER? Ever think of that dummy? THIS IS WHY PIGS ARE SUPPOSED TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES.

http://JusticeforJerryandJoeKane.com

Yeah, and now we know they weren't the cop killers!
Arkansas Resisdent

Marion, AR

#42 Jul 17, 2010
You are one delusional person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
s boals 3 hr not surprised 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Utah is pervert ... 30,944
Richland OR Bragg Thu Students 10
News Liquor, Limos, and Chicken Dinners Part of Brib... (Sep '12) Thu Wife 80
Carrie-Howards Donuts Thu put it in my donu... 2
katie moore! (Nov '11) Thu In the know 20
Best Internet? Wed LEVER 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Memphis Mortgages