Chris & Jennifer Condery
cocky talk

North Royalton, OH

#1 Aug 8, 2012
what have this crackers been up to lately?
crack

Marion, AR

#2 Aug 8, 2012
stealing and sucking for money. thats in between sntching.
whatever

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2012
last I heard they moved to the hills
coksukrz

Marion, AR

#4 Aug 9, 2012
yea they moved to the hills bcause he is dodging child support.because she was sucking black guys to support her husband. and he didnt have anyone to steal from or snitch on.and his mom is on her death bed. or does she just look dead
cocky talk

North Royalton, OH

#5 Aug 10, 2012
she just looks dead. shes carried him his whole life & will do it until the day she dies obviously. wonder what he is going to do once she is gone?
worthless

Marion, AR

#6 Aug 11, 2012
he may try to sell her body to science so he can get more meth. id be glad to see her go so she wont have to suffer anymore
cocky talk

North Royalton, OH

#7 Aug 13, 2012
are they on meth now? poor kids are growing up in such a dysfunctional home
whatever

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2012
first of all the kids are great you people have nothing better to do than talk about stuff you have no idea about and fyi he is paying his child support it comes out of his paycheck so why dont all you losers grow a pair stop talking crap and go up and ask them yourself
cocky talk

North Royalton, OH

#9 Sep 14, 2012
hi jennifer.
whatever

United States

#10 Sep 14, 2012
this is not jennifer but i am very close to her and the girls who are you
cocky talk

North Royalton, OH

#11 Sep 14, 2012
just an insider that knows neither of them amount to a pile of shit. if your that close to her maybe you should help form an escape route for her & the girls, just saying. or does she like being abused? some people are weird like that lol but its not fair to those innocent babies to be put in the position they are in.
real talk

Byram, MS

#12 Sep 14, 2012
cocky talk wrote:
just an insider that knows neither of them amount to a pile of shit. if your that close to her maybe you should help form an escape route for her & the girls, just saying. or does she like being abused? some people are weird like that lol but its not fair to those innocent babies to be put in the position they are in.
Ur one pathetic fuctard. U obviously have zero life.
truth

Crawfordsville, AR

#14 Sep 17, 2012
Hes a dopehead a liar and a theif nothing but a waste of life

Since: Sep 12

United States

#15 Oct 2, 2012
cocky talk wrote:
granted he is not the best person in the world but jennifer tries and tries to make it the girls love their mother everyone needs to lay off her

United States

#16 Oct 2, 2012
truth wrote:
Hes a dopehead a liar and a theif nothing but a waste of life
and i take it your God and do no wrong

United States

#17 Oct 2, 2012
i think you scared people hiding behind these fake names need to grow a pair and go ask them yourself or leave your name jennifer is not a bad person she is just in a bad situation and dumb people not knowing whats going on and running their mouths just make them look stupid i am sure none of yall are perfect
wtf

Marion, AR

#18 Oct 2, 2012
carestone wrote:
i think you scared people hiding behind these fake names need to grow a pair and go ask them yourself or leave your name jennifer is not a bad person she is just in a bad situation and dumb people not knowing whats going on and running their mouths just make them look stupid i am sure none of yall are perfect
dont give that bs out. she was offered help numerous times. and would let her and kids stay with me now just to get away from that methhead. she dont care and she dont want any better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 40 min TrueCon 34,546
madison mattingly (Feb '11) 7 hr Dumper D 15
Alicia 13 hr The real Emily 7
Embezzlement 21 hr Its ur gurl Emily... 7
Proud to support our First Lady president Wed qwe 23
who is the biggest womanizer in west memphis? (Dec '10) Tue What a joke 35
Martha's Bridge (Oct '11) Tue Nah 18

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance