The PANTYHOSE Murders
Cindy

United States

#1 Jun 26, 2007
I am a student of police science and criminal psycology. As a research project we were given information on not well known cases. My assignment was to gather information on the pantyhose murders.

The information given me was that this occured in the early 1970's. The victims were all university girls. The victims were all wearing micro mini-skirts and pantyhose.

The killer would hide inside their apartment. As soon as the girl would step inside the door, he would grab them and place them on the bed. He would put a pillow over their face and began suffocating them. He would revive them and smother them three or four times over.

After smothering the life out of his victims he would remove their pantyhose and keep them for a sick trophy. The girls were not raped. They were found fully clothed with the exception of their missing pantyhose. The pantyhose were never removed until after he killed his victim.

I was wondering if anyone knows more information on this weird case?
furrrrrrrrrrrrrr r

Marion, AR

#2 Dec 1, 2012
Hi Cindy. Where did it happen at? I've never heard anyone talk of such a think in earle. Did you try trutv's website?
melliott

Cedar Park, TX

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Cindy wrote:
I am a student of police science and criminal psycology. As a research project we were given information on not well known cases. My assignment was to gather information on the pantyhose murders.

The information given me was that this occured in the early 1970's. The victims were all university girls. The victims were all wearing micro mini-skirts and pantyhose.

The killer would hide inside their apartment. As soon as the girl would step inside the door, he would grab them and place them on the bed. He would put a pillow over their face and began suffocating them. He would revive them and smother them three or four times over.

After smothering the life out of his victims he would remove their pantyhose and keep them for a sick trophy. The girls were not raped. They were found fully clothed with the exception of their missing pantyhose. The pantyhose were never removed until after he killed his victim.

I was wondering if anyone knows more information on this weird case?
Try George Putt Memphis serial killer?
Clayton bigsby

Little Rock, AR

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Never heard of it. Check medical records. To do that and not rape them tells me it was either a man with an erectile dysfunction, a person with gender disorder, or a woman. Again, never heard of it.
jus sayin

Marion, AR

#5 Dec 30, 2012
melliott wrote:
<quoted text>Try George Putt Memphis serial killer?
Putt went on his killing spree in the late summer of 69. His victims (both male & female) were strangled or stabbed. Youngest victim was 21, oldest was 80.
NoAnswerNeeded

United States

#6 Dec 30, 2012
This was asked over 5 yrs ago. I'd bet money Cindy's done with that research paper by now.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Santa C 1 hr who you 3
The missing Jamie Woods (Feb '16) 1 hr never scared 14
Misskelley back in our community (Aug '11) 2 hr Domini 465
John Mark Byers (Sep '10) 12 hr Toesnose44 137
April (May '15) 12 hr Toesnose44 9
OMG The Lords of Diarrhea are finally here! Sun Mary seven 1
Paradise Lost WM3 (Jun '10) Sat Guikty 64

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance