okay

United States

#1 Jun 29, 2013
Whats the deal with him? Havent heard a thing since he made claims a few months ago in a sworn affidavit about his knowledge of the west memphis murders in 1993. What gives ?
I heard

West Memphis, AR

#3 Jul 23, 2013
I read recently that he was released from Ark prison and had to go do time in Texas. Beware of this. He will be released in May. He is a dangerous man. Someone told me that he told him that when he gets out he is going to be a serial rapist. I take that seriously. Scared of him. Watch out.
okay wrote:
Whats the deal with him? Havent heard a thing since he made claims a few months ago in a sworn affidavit about his knowledge of the west memphis murders in 1993. What gives ?
hello

United States

#4 Jul 24, 2013
I heard wrote:
<quoted text>I read recently that he was released from Ark prison and had to go do time in Texas. Beware of this. He will be released in May. He is a dangerous man. Someone told me that he told him that when he gets out he is going to be a serial rapist. I take that seriously. Scared of him. Watch out.
Shut up you punk.. You know he has family here and we ain't scared
Bollywood

West Memphis, AR

#5 Jul 24, 2013
My looney bun is fine Bennie lava! Minor jet burn Bennie lava.
09kyf15

Chicago, IL

#6 Jul 28, 2013
Nothing but losers in that family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Witness: Paid to set up meals 11 hr Interested 5
Local Politics Do you approve of William H. Johnson as Mayor? (Dec '12) 12 hr Conspiracy boss 97
Where is black lives matter Sun PJW 8
Anna may Jul 23 guest 8
Ashley Morgan Jul 22 Now what 7
Help! Body Reflections closed... Jul 22 Stacey 2
james connelly (Apr '15) Jul 21 James 6

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Memphis Mortgages