First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

O Fallon, MO

#1 Sep 8, 2010
Does anyone know anything bout this girl?
really

United States

#2 Sep 8, 2010
smell my finger
lol

Marion, AR

#4 Sep 8, 2010
she a b i t c h
racerx

United States

#5 Sep 8, 2010
she has a beautiful smile angel eyes and has one great personality. she dont need some looser trashing her here

United States

#6 Sep 8, 2010
I don't know her just heard alot of shit. Heard she has a kid on the way by some loser that already has a kid.
Really

United States

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Truthhurts: for you to be talking shit u sure know a lot...like I said what she does is none of your concern ok!!!
Clark

United States

#8 Sep 9, 2010
Jessica is such a sweet girl! Leave her alone and stay out of her business!

United States

#9 Sep 9, 2010
I'm nit talking shit all I said is that I heard. I've heard alot more bout her but I'm not saying it on here so how do you figure I'm talking shit when I just asked a ?
Audi

United States

#10 Sep 9, 2010
Whoever thought to put jesse's name on here needs to grow the fuck up. Jessica ain't dne shit wrong but try n be happy like everyone else these days but it seems like noone can with all these dumb broads tryna start shit n get n other ppls business. N yeah so what she is pregnant by ah dude who already has a kid. That's common boo. It's call half brother/sisters. Dnt act like it's a bad thing honey. I'm very proud of Jess n everything she does. N I'm very happy to hear I'll be an aunt in march n I congradulate her for going through with being a mother unlike some females n this town who kill their babies or take having a baby for granted. She is a wonderful beautiful woman n she will be a great mother. Neone who thinks differently can go suck one. I love you Jessica:))

United States

#11 Sep 9, 2010
Uh hasn't she already had an abortion once? Yea great mother huh and if that's audi brown you have room to talk from what u hear you never have your daughter cause your to worried bout getting pu**y oh and dic*
Kelsey

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2010
truthhurts90 wrote:
Uh hasn't she already had an abortion once? Yea great mother huh and if that's audi brown you have room to talk from what u hear you never have your daughter cause your to worried bout getting pu**y oh and dic*
What Jessica and Audi do has nothing to do with any of you folks I don't understand why you people can't just refrain from talking s$&*.. Audi is a great mom who loves her daughter and Jessica will be too. You people are ridiculous.
Audi

United States

#13 Sep 9, 2010
Ha thanks for checking up on me n my sex life ain't none of ya business lol but seriously grow up n stop being a scared bitch. That's y u ain't puttin ya name on here. Stupid broads thesedays ha N thanks kels. :)
Kelsey

United States

#14 Sep 10, 2010
Lol naw darlin they don't put their names because they are scared of what people will get on here and say about them :)

O Fallon, MO

#15 Sep 10, 2010
Kelsey your name is well known on here!

O Fallon, MO

#16 Sep 10, 2010
Wow I love how people will get on here and talk shit about people that they dont have a clue about! Kelsey and Audi are both great mothers and do best for their child so dont try and trash talk them when you dont know and until you have walked in their shoes being a teenage mom then dont even try because you will never know how hard it is. And as for Jessica we might not be the best of friends now but so what if she is prego by a loser that loser happens to be the father of my child to and I have the best baby so dont judge her by who she is having a kid with that dont have shit to do with how good of a mother she will be.

O Fallon, MO

#17 Sep 10, 2010
Wow I love how people can get on here and talk about someone that they have no clue about...Kelsey and Audi are two of my good friends and both are GREAT mothers and do whats best for their child. So dont try and judge them when you have no clue what its like to be a teenage mom. And as for Jessica we might not be the best of friends now but who cares if she is prego thats her choice and yea she might be having a baby by a loser but that loser is also my daughters father and it dont matter who anyone has a kid by that does not give you a right to judge them for it cause its their choice! Yall need to grow up and get a life really!:)
clakt

Little Rock, AR

#18 Sep 13, 2010
canles

Little Rock, AR

#19 Sep 13, 2010
elisa

Little Rock, AR

#20 Sep 14, 2010
Kelsey your name is well known on here!
observer

Little Rock, AR

#21 Sep 14, 2010
whats the boyfriends name again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paradise Lost WM3 (Jun '10) 9 hr Guikty 64
Aaron Ashley 21 hr Massa Q 6
The missing Jamie Woods (Feb '16) 22 hr Toesnose44 10
why is the FBI always picking on the wmpd?? (Mar '13) Fri Toesnose44 17
News Author Speaks Out on New DNA in West Memphis Th... (Feb '07) Fri Toesnose44 57
the dunlaps (Jun '13) Fri Toesnose44 14
Sarahoblojo Fri Stonerboi 3

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Memphis Mortgages