A-1 plumbing co.BEWARE
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ripped off consumer

United States

#1 Jul 9, 2018
If they come do your work and when and if there are any problems they will not come back, they have already ripped off numerous consumers in West Memphis and Marion just beware
Fixed Income

United States

#2 Jul 9, 2018
Ripped off consumer wrote:
If they come do your work and when and if there are any problems they will not come back, they have already ripped off numerous consumers in West Memphis and Marion just beware
I'm in my70's, they came to fix a leak under my house on a slab foundation,charged almost 2,000 dollars and water is still pouring out from under house and Billy Foster(A-1 Plmbg) refuses to come back. I will never call him again.
Sorry

West Memphis, AR

#3 Jul 9, 2018
Did u check the work, why did u pay them,
BBB

West Memphis, AR

#4 Jul 9, 2018
Call them everyday all day until they came back, they might get tire of ya, bug em
Emily 666 point oh

Bethlehem, PA

#5 Jul 10, 2018
Farted on my toilet and pooped in the garbage can
Truths

United States

#6 Jul 10, 2018
someone is never satisfied so they don't have to pay the bill. frozen pipes r cuz u lazy.
agree

Marion, AR

#7 Jul 10, 2018
biggest crook in town....
Melting

West Memphis, AR

#8 Jul 10, 2018
Frozen pipes in July foo
wow

United States

#9 Jul 10, 2018
Better watch your wives to
Sleaze bag

Marion, AR

#10 Jul 11, 2018
Billy is a low down crook..... half way does every job. lies, oversestimates every job, and takes advantage of folks.
WITNESS

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2018
Sleaze bag wrote:
Billy is a low down crook..... half way does every job. lies, oversestimates every job, and takes advantage of folks.
None of the Fosters in the plumbing trade are worth a damn,Leroy was always cheating on his wife,Ronnie was nothing but a thief( ask the guy who owned colonial liquor store,stole appliances from no telling how many new construction jobs and Danny is just an arrogant S.O.B.
BILLY is sorrier than the whole bunch! All are poster boys for birth control and ABORTION.
Jacob

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2018
WITNESS wrote:
<quoted text>

None of the Fosters in the plumbing trade are worth a damn,Leroy was always cheating on his wife,Ronnie was nothing but a thief( ask the guy who owned colonial liquor store,stole appliances from no telling how many new construction jobs and Danny is just an arrogant S.O.B.
BILLY is sorrier than the whole bunch! All are poster boys for birth control and ABORTION.
I knew Ronnie and he wasn't any of that. He's been dead awhile too. The rest of the family is a piece of crap.
Jacob

United States

#13 Jul 11, 2018
WITNESS wrote:
<quoted text>

None of the Fosters in the plumbing trade are worth a damn,Leroy was always cheating on his wife,Ronnie was nothing but a thief( ask the guy who owned colonial liquor store,stole appliances from no telling how many new construction jobs and Danny is just an arrogant S.O.B. I fart blood and give handjobs to the homeless and take it in the butt from my father who just got done screwing my grandfather no lube hardcore gay grinding action.
Stupid
Kelbie Jo

Broken Arrow, OK

#14 Jul 11, 2018
Fix your plumbing your self you lazy bastards.
Lawdey

West Memphis, AR

#15 Jul 12, 2018
What about their ho ish sister
gaw

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2018
Lawdey wrote:
She will suck start a Harley. Hell her and Billy’s daughter screwed the same dude. His race car buddy
gaw

United States

#17 Jul 12, 2018
gaw wrote:
<quoted text>She will suck start a Harley. Hell her and Billy’s daughter screwed the same dude. His race car buddy
Yes Jan Howard had auntie and daughter
yep

United States

#18 Jul 12, 2018
Jacob wrote:
<quoted text>I knew Ronnie and he wasn't any of that. He's been dead awhile too. The rest of the family is a piece of crap.
He probably was a good plumber but he was ho just like the rest
well

United States

#19 Jul 12, 2018
Lawdey wrote:
It’s sad that the wife did not
Know billy was with the dog catcher for a long time
Diseased

Marion, AR

#20 Jul 13, 2018
hope his side chicks made him bag it. Ate up with it I heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor Race 2 hr Be nice 15
lexie pickles 23 hr lk 19
Watch Mon Nicole 3
New Clothing Store Sun Truth teller 5
Leah lung Nov 11 Carrie and NOT HI... 13
Crittenden County Roast Nov 10 You did this to y... 1
Marco McClendon 4 Mayor - LOL (Feb '10) Nov 10 4 reel 61

West Memphis Jobs

Personal Finance

West Memphis Mortgages