The Real diagnosis of Donna

Posted in the West Memphis Forum

the way she talks

United States

#1 Jun 13, 2011
The psychopath is primarily distracted and impressed by his own grandiose self-representation, which often leads to him unwittingly telling people things that lead to his detection. They often forget the lies they told and tell contradicting tales, which often makes the listener wonder if either the psychopath is crazy, although in this case the psychopath isn't really crazy -- he's just forgotten what lies he's told.

The most amazing thing, however, is their selective memory. A psychopath might not remember the promises he made to you yesterday, but he will remember something from the past if it suits his purposes in some way. They often do this whenever they're confronted or caught in a lie.

Most psychopaths are very arrogant and cocky. However, when charming a potential victim, they say all the "right" things and make you believe they are kind-hearted souls; not always, but often enough. The truth is, psychopaths are not altruistic and do not really care about friendships or ties.
the way she talks

United States

#2 Jun 13, 2011
Guggenbuhl-Craig states that " they are very talented at appearing much more humble than the average person, but are hardly so." Some are also able to feign concern about the lower classes and profess that they are on the side of the underdog, the poor, and so forth. A psychopath may claim, for instance (if he's from a low socioeconomic class), that he dislikes rich people intensely, but at the same time, he will inwardly yearn and envy what they have. He is like the narcissist, desiring to reflect a false image of himself through his possessions. Among his possessions are included human beings: girlfriends, wives, and children.
Good Grief

Searcy, AR

#3 Jun 13, 2011
If you have to copy and paste... We don't wanna read it. She may be a sociopath (or psychopath as you say) but really.... Who cares??
longgone

Travelers Rest, SC

#4 Jun 13, 2011
Mama always said "It takes one to know one."
For real

United States

#5 Jun 13, 2011
Just what we need another thread about Donna.
People get a life and leave her alone.
It won't be long before this turns in a Donna, Dr. House, and Kaylin going back and forth with each other.
longgone

United States

#6 Jun 14, 2011
like I told Donna..get an education before you try to argue..you look like a dumbass.
ahh

Mount Morris, MI

#7 Jun 14, 2011
For real wrote:
Just what we need another thread about Donna.
People get a life and leave her alone.
It won't be long before this turns in a Donna, Dr. House, and Kaylin going back and forth with each other.
well, people griped about them getting on all of their threads. now they have their own and youre getting on theirs. kind of silly. the bickering is obviously not going to cease, so it'd probably be best to stay off this thread. I personally find all 3 of their insults entertaining. its like reading a soap opera.
Donna

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jun 14, 2011
longgone wrote:
like I told Donna..get an education before you try to argue..you look like a dumbass.
I may look like one, but you are one and that's a fact jack.
Dr House

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2011
Yes you do look like a dumbass....actually you look like Fred Phelps wife..SHirley....
Are you a westboro member? You act just like them.
Donna

Little Rock, AR

#10 Jun 16, 2011
Dr House wrote:
Yes you do look like a dumbass....actually you look like Fred Phelps wife..SHirley....
Are you a westboro member? You act just like them.
Why would you talk about your father and mentor like that?
donna sucked

United States

#11 Jun 16, 2011
Fred Phelps d_ick....after she blew my dog.....
Donna

United States

#12 Jun 16, 2011
donna sucked wrote:
Fred Phelps d_ick....after she blew my dog.....
You dog is a queer too.
Dr House

United States

#13 Jun 17, 2011
Yep...he has a d-ick just like you do!
shutup

Benton, AR

#14 Jun 17, 2011
Dr House wrote:
Yep...he has a d-ick just like you do!
Are you really a doctor or are you a poser? I really am sick of you guys and your constant slander! I don't care who this Donna chick is but the two of you really need to shut the Hell up and grow up! You are always saying that she is an uneducated bitch or something, but because the two of you are always fighting back and forth on topix makes you just as uneducated as her! People who really have lives don't spend most of it here cracking on one another! I am here because I am trying to educate people on being adult and mature. Apparently most of the people on topix are uneducated rednecks who have nothing better to do but start crap about one another! If this website is aided for entertainment value, then I give it two thumbs down!
fo ck off

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2011
you are as fun as a douchebag
common sense

United States

#16 Jun 18, 2011
shutup wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really a doctor or are you a poser? I really am sick of you guys and your constant slander! I don't care who this Donna chick is but the two of you really need to shut the Hell up and grow up! You are always saying that she is an uneducated bitch or something, but because the two of you are always fighting back and forth on topix makes you just as uneducated as her! People who really have lives don't spend most of it here cracking on one another! I am here because I am trying to educate people on being adult and mature. Apparently most of the people on topix are uneducated rednecks who have nothing better to do but start crap about one another! If this website is aided for entertainment value, then I give it two thumbs down!
Thank you for that lecture Mother Theres but i find these threads a bit amuzing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Nothing Between Y... 30,461
Church of Christ Missouri Street 23 hr JoeyBombs 5
J&P Flash Market and Dwayne Jones (Nov '12) Wed nancy 41
matt Byrd Tue Michelle 1
sarah rickman Tue byrd 6
true love Tue cannon 15
sarah rickman (Oct '13) Tue braxton 46
West Memphis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West Memphis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West Memphis

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 am PST

NBC Sports11:06AM
Preston Parker fined $15,000 for role in brawl with Rams
ESPN12:17 PM
Giants' Jenkins irked after getting $16K fine
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
NBC Sports12:47 PM
6 Giants fined by NFL for actions in Rams game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:23 PM
Ogletree, Laurinaitis 1-2 in tackles entering finale - NBC Sports