First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Yea

Frisco, TX

#4 Aug 24, 2010
Amanda stop starting threads about people! Blake doesn't want anything to do with you! Leave Sam out of it! She is so over Blake! Maybe you should move on too Amanda King!
Amanda King

Southaven, MS

#5 Aug 24, 2010
I didnt start this thread. I havent seen or heard from Blake Jackson in a very long time. I dont care to know anything about him. We had our thing and its done and over with. i wish everybody would stop putting my name on these topics. If I wanted to know anything about him trust and believe I could and would find out. I have a job, school and a kid to crazy and I really dont have time this DRAMA. So who ever you are keep my name and Blakes name out of the same sentence.
guessagain

Goliad, TX

#6 Aug 24, 2010
Told ya
wahwah

Little Rock, AR

#7 Aug 24, 2010
You obviously have time to get on here and see what is being said about you, so you aren't too busy with that job, kid, and school! Get a life!
Brooke

Dallas, TX

#8 Aug 24, 2010
Thinks it so sad how people start shit. All someone wanted to know if Blake was on the Marion fire dept. Why start stuff. Are we all still in high school!!
amanda king

Waterloo, Canada

#9 Aug 24, 2010
Yeah I had a little free time between my class. So who cares if I'm on here. What's your excuse for being on topix. U probly don't have a life and nothing better to do then start stuff! So very sad
Amber

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2010
Well if you didn't care about Blake or didn't start this then why the hell are you even looking at threads about Blake! Grow up Amanda! You have nothing better to do then get on this website and talk about people! You love it so much you won't even have the threads about you deleted! Get a life!
Amanda King

Little Rock, AR

#11 Aug 25, 2010
If I knew how to get them deleted trust and believe I would. Blake Jackson is the last thing on my mind. I wish him all the luck in the world but I dont care to know anything about him.
Fyi

United States

#12 Aug 25, 2010
Amanda all you do is email topic and ask them to delete it and they will. But I'm sure you already know that.
enough already

Memphis, TN

#13 Aug 25, 2010
Do none of you have anything better to do than trash this Amanda King girl. I do not know her but every topic that gets started about someone everyone immediately accuses her of starting it and then trashes her.

Everyone makes mistakes and Amanda has to live with hers but you all need to get a life of your own and stop worrying about hers.

Not everyone who comes on here is trash or looking to start trouble some people are sincerely looking looking to find an old friend and as so many people seem to be on here it really isn't a bad place to start, it's just a pity people immediately start bullsh*t!
thankyou

Goliad, TX

#14 Aug 25, 2010
I started this topic and i assure u i am not amanda anybody!! I saw blake the other day and i havent seen him since high school so i thought i would ask. I didnt know it would cause this drama. Anyway blake look me up at the bank by your work.
Just me

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2010
Well maybe you should get to know Amanda before you get on taking up for her! She starts threads about people under different names then when people find out it's her she starts commenting under her name. It's happens on every thread she starts! The guilty is always the first to say it wasn't them!!
Someone

United States

#16 Aug 25, 2010
thankyou wrote:
I started this topic and i assure u i am not amanda anybody!! I saw blake the other day and i havent seen him since high school so i thought i would ask. I didnt know it would cause this drama. Anyway blake look me up at the bank by your work.

He won't be looking you up. He is not single he has a wonderful girlfriend that treats him great. So leave him alone
hahahahaha

Goliad, TX

#17 Aug 25, 2010
He is always looking for a little on the side!
Just maybe

United States

#18 Aug 25, 2010
Once a cheater always a cheater!
wow

Memphis, TN

#19 Aug 25, 2010
this website should be banned from stupid people!! if you wanna find a date then ask in person not over the internet!!

blake does have a girlfriend and they are happy.

Amanda if you didn't care what someone was saying about blake then why did you even look on this topic? Because you like DRAMA!!!
Heythankyou

West Memphis, AR

#20 Aug 25, 2010
Do you even know where Blake works. Because believe me, there isn't a bank beside where he works.=)

And Blake is in a good relationship and he loves her. No, "once a cheater always a cheater" doesn't apply to Blake. Like someone said earlier, everyone makes mistakes, doesnt' mean they continue to do so.
really

Memphis, TN

#21 Aug 25, 2010
Damn people they didn't say they wanted to date Blake or sleep with him they said they went to high school together and wanted to catch up... don't any of you have friends from high school you haven't seen in a bit and would like to see and talk to again... Maybe if you all didn't have such filthy minds or guilty consciences things wouldn't get taken out of context so often.
Ba ba

United States

#22 Aug 25, 2010
Amanda started this whole thing! She is trying to find out where Blake works and lives. She emailed me awhile back asking about him! Grow up Amanda! Get a life and stay out of everyones business!
LOL

Pacifica, CA

#23 Aug 25, 2010
Well Blake is my guy! he doesn't any of you little sluts. Think about it. Where is he now with me reading this laughing!!! LOL You guys are really lame!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura Campbell (Dec '13) 28 min Arthur 7
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 43 min BARNEYII 38,831
Chris Wahl 23 hr grape street 2
Ja rOh Tue Ubuoun 14
Surrogate Sperm what r ur thouggts Mon she is a 22
Mary Beth Oliver Sun Lol 6
Stick it in my Backdour Club Aug 20 Donna Ford 10

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance