Amanda (Winfred) Sheley is she or isn...

Amanda (Winfred) Sheley is she or isnt she foolin around?

Posted in the West Memphis Forum

loco

Marion, AR

#1 Sep 10, 2010
that is the question?
loco

Marion, AR

#3 Sep 11, 2010
from what i know... she is freaking every tom dick and hairy she can find.... And its been stated shes a meth head!!!
nicole

United States

#4 Sep 11, 2010
Well your info is wrong! I know her personally! & if you wanna know about her look her up on Facebook I'm sure she will be glad to answer your questions.
BNA

Marion, AR

#5 Sep 12, 2010
I will tell you this much... Amanda is an Awesome girl an great mother!!! She has like All of us has her problems but she bounces back... Amanda and Josh have a typical marriage, but they love each other dearly! Besides it no ones business whats going on with her anyways! So mind your own... Love u girl!!!!
wtf ever

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2010
i know her very well myself for a long time. everyone knows she is messing around. its a hard fact. she is a decent mom and a good friend depending on who she is around. thats just her. i would have her back but she stabbed me in the back along with most everyone eles she knows. its all gonna come out in the wash. watch
wtf ever

Memphis, TN

#7 Nov 7, 2010
plus she was very good at going down on me. i do miss that at times.

“Rwhitaker”

Since: Jun 09

Marion , Arkansas

#9 Nov 7, 2010
I remember her a long long time ago, when I was working at the Jail, she was so messed up I can not remember what happen, All I know she said she took like so many pills. before she got arrested. man she was messed up. besides that I don't know anything about her.
caught up

Marion, AR

#10 May 21, 2011
it's over now AND she lost her kids so who's laughing now.
cityboy

Marion, AR

#11 May 21, 2011
wonder if Jon knows what she has been doing behind his back as well. Does he actually think she is not already and has been sleeping with any and everyone. her husband got smart and should bury her sorry no good ass.
whathadhappenedw as

West Memphis, AR

#12 May 22, 2011
Well, everyone all over town already knew what the bitch was up too... So sorry for the Husband that caught on to late... I heard she has been fooling around with all sorts of men! Its kinda gross that its even her own brother in law!
OnceACheater

West Memphis, AR

#13 May 22, 2011
WOW! Knew it was only a matter of time before she was named on here! Who honestly in the right mind would want to touch that HOE!!! But, I guess when you are as EASY as she is it doesn't matter what you look like! What goes around comes around!
no way

United States

#14 May 22, 2011
What happend?!
OLDnews

West Memphis, AR

#15 May 22, 2011
The usual.... moving on...
Ya Know

United States

#16 May 23, 2011
lmao get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 min guest 38,336
METH in CRITTENDEN 1 hr Really 8
Gangster Disciples... tell me about them. 2 hr Lol 17
News JPD: Expensive headphones swiped, 2 arrested Mon Tonya 7
Nick Lapland (Apr '16) Mon Woah 7
Look maw. The Lords of Diarrhea are coming! Mon Entyvio 4
East Jr high Sun Jus wonderin 1

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance