First Prev
of 2
Next Last
need to know

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2011
Looking for Arthur Anderson or Randy Anderson he is about in is 50 and lives in west Memphis....
Could be

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2011
the person that works at Cliff's Auto in Marion.
need to know

United States

#3 Oct 18, 2011
Could be wrote:
the person that works at Cliff's Auto in Marion.
I don't know he's married big man glasses gray hair he go by Randy
YouWishedYouKnew

United States

#4 Oct 19, 2011
I know him. Good friend of mine. Hes married to a woman named marie. He was managing a strip club in memphis but he quit now he works for an insurance company. I can help u get in touch with him. I dont want to just give you his phone number without letting him know first though. u want to email me or something.
would like to know

Dallas, TX

#5 Oct 20, 2011
YouWishedYouKnew wrote:
I know him. Good friend of mine. Hes married to a woman named marie. He was managing a strip club in memphis but he quit now he works for an insurance company. I can help u get in touch with him. I dont want to just give you his phone number without letting him know first though. u want to email me or something.
Thanks but I will just try any find out I'm not wanting to give my e-mail out .. But. Yes that him thank you for the up date .,.
need to talk to him

United States

#7 Dec 5, 2011
Well I'm still looking for him!!! If anyone knows him pls tell him to get on here and write me! I need to talk to him really bad.... Pls help!!
need to talk to him

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2011
YouWishedYouKnew wrote:
Pls help me I need to talk to him really bad!!!
well

Marion, AR

#9 Dec 6, 2011
need to talk to him wrote:
<quoted text>
Pls help me I need to talk to him really bad!!!
The person knew him and how to get in touch with him but you refused to give him your contact information. I say, FU.
need to talk to him

Dallas, TX

#10 Dec 6, 2011
well wrote:
<quoted text>The person knew him and how to get in touch with him but you refused to give him your contact information. I say, FU.
I'm and old girlfriend and I don't want his wife to find out..
yabba

Marion, AR

#11 Dec 7, 2011
Why don't you just call Cliffs Auto and ask for him?? Figure this shit out for yourself. I see why you are the old girlfriend and not his wife.
need to talk to him

Frisco, TX

#12 Dec 7, 2011
yabba wrote:
Why don't you just call Cliffs Auto and ask for him?? Figure this shit out for yourself. I see why you are the old girlfriend and not his wife.
That's not him a::hole but thank you for ur time ....
RaA

Marion, AR

#13 Dec 8, 2011
I'm happily married, so go away.
need to talk to him

Frisco, TX

#14 Dec 8, 2011
RaA wrote:
No ur not if u were we would not had sex...
John

United States

#16 Dec 9, 2011
He had sex with me too. How do I get in touch with him? The Craigslist discreet m 4 m ads won't work this time.
sin

West Memphis, AR

#17 Dec 17, 2012
RaA wrote:
sure am glad u are happily married....if your so happy then why are you screwing around
ARA

West Memphis, AR

#18 Dec 30, 2012
HEY ...GOOD FRIEND .. WOULD YOU CONTACT ME PLEASE ... YOPU ARE IN SHERWOOD .. YOU MUST KNOW I USED TO LIVE IN GR ... I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHO YOU ARE ???
YouWishedYouKnew wrote:
just aaking

Batesville, AR

#19 Jul 31, 2013
Any update on randy yet?
just aaking

Batesville, AR

#20 Jul 31, 2013
YouWishedYouKnew wrote:
can you help me find him plz
just aaking

Batesville, AR

#21 Jul 31, 2013
Hekp
Collection Guy

Las Vegas, NV

#23 Nov 26, 2013
I'm looking for him too. If anyone knows where to find him, please let me know. All I have is a post office box in West Memphis and a cellphone number. I need a physical address so he can be served. He doesn't pay his bills!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 landowners object to trail on levee's top 12 min Educated 15
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 21 min --Bad Dad-- 38,741
Stick it in my Backdour Club 14 hr swingers 9
Why do guys try to pursue married women? (Apr '11) 14 hr swingers 29
METH in CRITTENDEN Thu Just wondering 15
Ronald sharp Aka "Ronnie"or Ron Wed Yo house 5
Marion Auction closing Aug 13 turd man stan a 2

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance