shister

Kennett, MO

#1 Feb 9, 2012
if you know him you know he is a real piece of art (bull shit art). he really let his son down when he lost everything he owned in a housefire and tony repeatedly told him he would send money so he could buy clothes, thank goodness we have real friends because the money never came. when a man lies to his own son when something that serious is going on then all i can say is he aint no man.

so if you see him let him know he will never hear from his children ever again (their choice not mine) because they are 24 and 22.
well

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2012
I doubt he cares. He probably has no money to send.
you aint lyin

Herndon, VA

#3 Feb 10, 2012
shister wrote:
if you know him you know he is a real piece of art (bull shit art). he really let his son down when he lost everything he owned in a housefire and tony repeatedly told him he would send money so he could buy clothes, thank goodness we have real friends because the money never came. when a man lies to his own son when something that serious is going on then all i can say is he aint no man.

so if you see him let him know he will never hear from his children ever again (their choice not mine) because they are 24 and 22.
I have know Tony my whole life (unfortunately) he is a huge piece of shit!!! I remember those 2 boys of his my brother 23 used to play with them! And his ex wife was such a sweet lady too!!! He is to worried about drugs to care about anything else. Very sad for those boys!
shister

Kennett, MO

#5 Feb 11, 2012
hero wrote:
he was paying wendy hoges for sex.
musta been why i had to find all the help for my son when he was in the fire. i no longer care what he does with his money but the state of missouri does.
shister

Kennett, MO

#6 Feb 11, 2012
you aint lyin wrote:
<quoted text>
I have know Tony my whole life (unfortunately) he is a huge piece of shit!!! I remember those 2 boys of his my brother 23 used to play with them! And his ex wife was such a sweet lady too!!! He is to worried about drugs to care about anything else. Very sad for those boys!
kevin and tony are doing good. tony served4yrs in the Army (which tony never told him he was proud of him)he is now working as a delivery/pick up guy a rent to own place. kevin is still home with me, he has been working in the melon fields since he was 14. now i have quardianship of my grandson and kev babysits when i work (he is 12). would love to know who this is
you aint lyin

Herndon, VA

#7 Feb 12, 2012
shister wrote:
<quoted text>kevin and tony are doing good. tony served4yrs in the Army (which tony never told him he was proud of him)he is now working as a delivery/pick up guy a rent to own place. kevin is still home with me, he has been working in the melon fields since he was 14. now i have quardianship of my grandson and kev babysits when i work (he is 12). would love to know who this is
My name is Gina. My parents are Tony and Gail clowers
shister

Kennett, MO

#8 Feb 12, 2012
hey girl how u doing. We are in Kennett Mo and doing great. How are you and the family doing.
shister

Kennett, MO

#9 Feb 12, 2012
is tony still in lakeshore or do ya know
well

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2012
shister wrote:
is tony still in lakeshore or do ya know
He's staying in some warehouse type building in west Memphis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erika Nelson 5 hr Sonic 2
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 5 hr Reality Check 42,917
30 n over grown women hanging with college boyz 8 hr Clork 60
News 5 charged with ballot fraud in Crittenden Co. (Oct '12) 8 hr lmfao 81
Dog tan and white running around on by West Thu Randy 3
James pryor Wed Afco rd 1
CARLY Hicks Apr 16 Erika 49

West Memphis Jobs

Personal Finance

West Memphis Mortgages