david & holly copeland
neighbor

Marion, AR

#1 Apr 29, 2010
bitch stop drinking your pregnant! is one tonic siezure not enough? its your third kid and your never sober! spank the kids cause they get out of bed at 5 what a joke! hell can you not wait till they sleep for beer and blunts? you have not raised your children right and your a terrible mother
Ashley

United States

#2 Apr 29, 2010
Why would u put something like that on here? You are a terrible person and you have no business putting untrue statements on here for everyone to see. They may not be perfect(who is) but they love their kids and are good parents . Grow up
Holly

Memphis, TN

#3 Apr 29, 2010
I would LOVE to know who actually thinks Anyone would do that, much less me! lol, what a joke!
COPELAND

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2010
WHO IN THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE??? WHY GET ON HERE AND TRY AND TALK SHIT BUT WONT USE YOUR REAL NAME, APPARENTLY YOU KNOW US PRETTY WELL IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT SEIZURES AND WHAT NOT. EVEN THOUGH SHE DIDNT HAVE ONE, BE A FUCKING MAN OR A WOMAN AND STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND SAY WHO U ARE IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH EITHER ONE OF US. THANK YOU ASHLEY.
COPELAND

United States

#5 Apr 29, 2010
AND BESIDES I THINK WE DO JUST FINE WITH OUR KIDS AND SHE DOESNT DRINK WHILE SHE IS PREGO, NOR DOES SHE EVER SMOKE BLUNTS SO GET YOUR SHIT STR8 BEFORE U JUST GO RUN YOUR MOUTH OFF ABOUT WHATEVER
Cheryl

United States

#6 Apr 29, 2010
I bet you have no skeletons in your closet either...Besides that what buisness is it of yours what she does...I have never seen her once smoke a blunt and I doubt very seriously she drinks when she is pregnant...Get a life...And that is right why you put neighbor are you scared to put your real name out here...That is what you call a coward on here and there are so many like you...If you have something to say say it but at least use your name!!!!! Cope it is probably someone that acts like yalls friend to your face and talks shit about you behind your back...Gotta love that about West Memphis :)
kelsey

West Memphis, AR

#7 Apr 29, 2010
this website is unbelievable. out of ALL the people you could choose to write a blog about..and you choose the Copeland's? Holly is a loving/caring mother..and anyone that truely knows them, would know this. If you truely know Holly--even enough to talk shit about her lol you would know that she hasn't drank a drop since she has been pregnant nor has smoked blunts.
I hope one day people will quit being so scared..& show their face. It's ridiculous that people can only talk shit when they are hidden behind
a "screename".
terrible

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2010
you folks are crazy around here for real...jealousy is really the root of al
l evil...i tell yall what....go get you 2 nice cars....2 good jobs....and a big ass house then have some beautiful kids then you can talk...cope this should lift you up cause when folks start hating that lets you know you got something they want.....cant.....
Melissa

United States

#10 May 2, 2010
How can anyone talk about them!?!? All j have ever seen are two parents who love ALL of the children!!! I agree with Terrible, sounds like someone has the green eyes of jealousy!!!!
terrible

Southaven, MS

#11 May 7, 2010
well it is that darbi girl that is engaged to tactito that starts all the rumors about holly
Haha

United States

#12 May 7, 2010
terrible wrote:
well it is that darbi girl that is engaged to tactito that starts all the rumors about holly
How do you know that ?
LMAO

Cabot, AR

#13 May 7, 2010
well it best not be little ms o'brien!!!!
andrew

Marion, AR

#14 May 7, 2010
Who does not know how to spell our names. Its Tacito and Darbie. What morons! Obviously you dont know us or your slow. Terrible really you must think of yourself with that screen name. I have heard enough of this site. LMAO best not be huh well its not but if it was what would you do? You will not even post name. I feel like a country fool with no life for even looking at this site but im tired of the phone calls. This is childish we were probably with the copelands when this was started. If you feel the need to argue please come to my house cause i will not continue with ghosts but would love to meet you!
Darbie

Marion, AR

#15 May 7, 2010
This is like a website for the insane. You trolls hind behind your keyboards spending your lonely lives posting libel and malicious comments attempting to defame people and there families. Iím guessing you people are still searching for your place in life and have found yourself here in a venue that allows you to openly slander and defamation behind a MASK. You people are a bunch of sad lost souls. I am going to leave this false information bucket alone now to continue to reveal, fully, just how debased and wicked the human heart can become.
terrible

United States

#16 May 9, 2010
i can assure you that the two "terribles" are different people cause i didnt write that second comment...
wiffle

Oakland, TN

#17 May 18, 2010
nice peeps butt kiddies not first
neighbor is a bitch

Little Rock, AR

#18 May 20, 2010
screen name neighbor is a little b*tch!!!!!!!!!! F*ck you!!!!
Krista bailey

United States

#19 May 20, 2010
Omg WTF this is This most stupid of stupidest website I haw evr seen:... You must be talking about someone else cause the holly copeland I know is a great mother n friend... N You must not have a life to get on a effin website n talk shit on a computer no life at all... That's really sad n I dnt knw how I even started typen this cause it's retarded n bs cause we dnt even knw who u are... I feel sad for you I wll pray for you anmonous person !!!! Call me holly Iove you., hope you n the family are doin okay!!!

Since: May 10

United States

#20 May 21, 2010
Sir Cope, lol, what can you do but laugh. Unfortunately, 'Neighbors' act only works on an audience, and we've all just been feeding the fire with these responses. You and Mrs. Holly are the cat's meow. That is fact, and the rest is just topix.
Goodcop

United States

#21 May 21, 2010
terrible wrote:
you folks are crazy around here for real...jealousy is really the root of al
l evil...i tell yall what....go get you 2 nice cars....2 good jobs....and a big ass house then have some beautiful kids then you can talk...cope this should lift you up cause when folks start hating that lets you know you got something they want.....cant.....
The Love of money is the root of all evil , Just saying .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 55 min --Bad Dad-- 41,465
Ronald sharp Aka "Ronnie"or Ron (Jul '17) 2 hr Anonymous 8
No schoojobfor U Wed Em eeeee leeeeee 3
Getting licked by a homeless dude Wed Em eeeee leeeeee 1
I got anal leakage bad Wed Tina no Good 1
feed the white man paper Tue sludge mouth 2
Whistling my toilet. Mon aarhost 1

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance