Next Last
rusty shackleford

Marked Tree, AR

#1 Apr 23, 2010
Dos neone know this broad?
lori

Hollywood, FL

#2 Apr 23, 2010
Who is this and y r u worried about me?i have no reason to b on here.
dazed and confused

El Monte, CA

#3 Apr 23, 2010
yea what u wanna know

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#4 Apr 25, 2010
r u richard plummer's sister
nicole

United States

#5 Apr 25, 2010
Yes she is. What do yall ppl freakin want.
Lori

El Monte, CA

#6 Apr 25, 2010
yes Richard is my brother. who r u n y r yall so worried bout my life?
Lori

El Monte, CA

#7 Apr 25, 2010
nicole wrote:
Yes she is. What do yall ppl freakin want.
its just my haters tryin to get dirt on me n its not gonna happen. lol I ain't stressin.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Apr 25, 2010
i recognized the name from high school
theone

United States

#9 May 26, 2010
she's some damn white trash always bitching about her bf or her kids are driving her crazy something. She never has a happy story. lori sorry to inform you nobody is hating on you besides your mans side hoe. Lmao you might want to keep a better tab on him. Cause i seen them together a few weeks back. Kim is her name. Sorry girl but maybe you should have bettered yourself instead of becoming trasher. And nicole shut the fu.. Up miss i wanna b a bad ass. Run bitc..
christy

Little Rock, AR

#10 May 26, 2010
why do people always have to trash people!!! I feel that the ones that come on here trashing people like this is no better they may even be worse and that they are jealous.

Lori I dont know you but like you said dont stress on dumb a** people.

GIVE UR NAME IF YOU AINT A CHICKENSHIT
oOo

Memphis, TN

#11 May 26, 2010
l0l 'the one' cant even speak proper english.. probably lives in broadway trailor park anyways. you need to spell check your shit first- you snaggle tooth bitch. now leave Lori alone bc you knw she will stomp a mud hole in your ass!
Theone

United States

#12 May 26, 2010
oh man im so scared. Lol u r the one talkn shit to somebody u dnt even know and last time i checked this is not a english paper gettin turned into the teacher jackass. Go on and hate im just lettn the girl know maybe if she wasnt so trashy she could get somebody better than pos thats cheatin on her
franky foster

El Monte, CA

#13 May 26, 2010
Lori is my fiancee n first of all if you wanna say I'm cheating atleast pick a name of someone I actually know (I don't know anyone named Kim) second I would like to know where you seen us third she ain't trash atleast she will post her name and to let you know I actually think I know who this is and ask somebody that is from west Memphis that me and mine ain't the ones to b messing with because your going down a path that you don't want to see where it leads
Theone

United States

#14 May 26, 2010
shut up fat ass cover ur tracks dogs always do. that path will take me to a bbq shack the name kierrea ring a bell
franky foster

El Monte, CA

#15 May 26, 2010
nope and any one can talk trash behind an alias (screen name) when you have some proof or a one of the girls that can back your story up close your mouth like a good little bitch
Lori

El Monte, CA

#16 May 26, 2010
oOo wrote:
l0l 'the one' cant even speak proper english.. probably lives in broadway trailor park anyways. you need to spell check your shit first- you snaggle tooth bitch. now leave Lori alone bc you knw she will stomp a mud hole in your ass!
who is this ?
amanda

United States

#17 May 26, 2010
For one no the one is not me. Or my boyfriend. If I had somethinmg to say to u lori I would say it. So let me say it. Yes I don't get long with u all the time and yes I put up with u because my brother loves u n I love them boy so much. I don't like my brother half the time. But I love him. Yes we fight but that's family. But this aint me talkin shit bout u cause I'm not gna bring my nephews in to this. But if u wanna talk shit bout me please don't do it to other ppl say it to my face. And for the one I really don't think my brother is cheatin on lori he loves her so much. And like my brother said our family isn't something u wanna play around with. And leave anything bout my nephews off of this.
Lori

El Monte, CA

#18 May 26, 2010
well honey I'm far from white trash. maybe u need to go take a look n the mirror bc nobody is perfect. and my kids don't drive me crazy its people like u that do. Hiding behind screen names bc either u don't have the guts to or bc u don't want Ur name on here bc ppl will talk shit about u to. As far as him cheating on me I don't believe. I take him to work and pick him up. Then he comes home to me. so.... u need to take Ur homewrecking elsewhere bc its not working here. Do u have proof ?
Ladybug

United States

#19 May 26, 2010
lori im not trying to hurt your feelings. What the one is saying about kimberly is true. I have seen it for my own two eyes. I believe he loves you but he is confused. Keep your head up and eyes and ears open.
franky

El Monte, CA

#20 May 26, 2010
still no proof you want her to believe you put your name on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Guest 9010 30,619
backdour closed 6 hr amazed1 26
Alyssa Henderson 9 hr stephen 1
Jake starling 11 hr Enter 2
Evan wynn 23 hr Theoneandonly 33
Biggest Fake in town Thu you win 9
you know who you are Thu ashamed of her 15
West Memphis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web