Servo

United States

#1 Aug 5, 2010
I understand that Eric Sammis is finally getting his case heard against that scum sucking liar Attorney Javier Bailey along with 10 other people. For those of you that EVER doubted Eric Sammis and Jimmy Evans, let me refresh your memories.

Javier Bailey tried to get everyone to believe that Eric planted a toy gun on Dontae Farrow after he shot him. Javier Bailey also tried to say that Farrow was holding a bag of chips and a coke INSTEAD of a gun when Eric shot him.

Well folks, the Farrow Attorneys have now ADMITTED that Donta DID HAVE A TOY GUN in his possession when he was shot, but have now tried to salvage their pathetic case to say that the gun was inside the pants of Dontae. Again, something that his cousin Nance has already testified that Dontae had it in his hands and was raising it towards Eric when he was shot.

Now seeing this ethics complaint against the Farrow Attorney indicating that he has been caught lying to the Tennessee Board (which in essence is a branch of the Tennessee Supreme Court) as well as other dishonest practices with his own clients....One would have to question the validity of the remaining questions circling this pathetic lawsuit against Eric and Jimmy Evans.

I wonder what Lorraine, Marco, Phillip, James, and Herman are saying about this case now that it has fallen apart on every front.

Hope you guys like that street that was renamed, because it looks like that is all you got now.
Fan

United States

#2 Aug 5, 2010
I wonder if WMPD will hire him back now.

Marion, AR

#3 Aug 5, 2010
I doubt he wants to come back after everything that happened. Honestly I wouldn't blame him. Living with the memory of the situation is bad enough without having to work there.
lkgh

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Aug 6, 2010
I agree.. although a showdown with him and Marco would be great
OBPD

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Aug 6, 2010
I don't know who Marco is, but a showdown with Erik isn't the smartest move one could make. Not only can he beat you into oblivion, his shooting skills are top notch. I've seen him do both, and I wouldn't push him.

As far as this Bailey character is concerned, he will end up losing his license and Erik Sammis can go through life knowing that he stood up for himself and contributed to getting that waste of a Law Degree disbarred.
FGHFSHT

West Memphis, AR

#6 Aug 13, 2010
HG
The Juice

United States

#7 Aug 16, 2010
OBPD...E. Sammis may have top shooting skills,so you say, so do others, but if he's so good, why did he have to kill the kid. And as he said, his partner never drew his weapon until he was getting his story straight..Maybe you are right in one aspect,,maybe E. Sammis should stay away and keep enjoying the streak of KILLING another child..
not a clue

Eads, TN

#8 Aug 16, 2010
How do you know his partner never drew his gun JUICE??

Cause according to the State Police Report, both officer had their guns drawn!

and if you think he's "Enjoying" the fact that He was FORCED To kill a child, then you're a stupid as your nickname.. O.J
Rotten Juice

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Aug 16, 2010
Hey BUTTJUICE.... His partner DID have his gun drawn, and if you bothered to read or listen to (it was recorded if you cant read) his partner's interview, you would have been educated to the fact that his partner WAS ALSO PULLING THE TRIGGER BECAUSE HE SAW THE SAME THING THAT SAMMIS SAW...which was a suspect pointing a gun at them after being told twice to drop it. It just so happens Sammis pulled the trigger FIRST and his partner didn't NEED to pull the trigger because Farrow had fallen to the ground and wasn't a threat anymore.
And how do you address the fact of the rotten family attorney LYING about aspects of the case IE: Coke bottles and Tater bags, statements from "witnesses", and evidence that he manufactured?
Don't take my word for it, IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BY THE ATTORNEY'S OWN ADMISSIONS TO THE TENNESSEE BAR ASSOCIATION. You can read the petitions for discipline against the attorney for yourself and read EXACTLY what he admitted to doing.
And let's address your idiotic statement about having to kill the kid.
1st: Shooting a gun out of someone's hand is PURE Hollywood and unrealistic even though you probably believe otherwise. That is contrary to EVERY Police/Military/Security armed training academy or program instructed. Absolutely, 110% without a doubt unrealistic in the conditions that they have to work in. There are 10's of thousands of hours or research from 1000's of companies that can attest to this very fact.
2nd: Cops and Military are trained to shoot to eliminate the threat and to continue to shoot until the threat is eliminated. 1 shot or 30 shots, it DOES NOT MATTER. In this case, it took 2 shots before Farrow was considered neutralized. Unfortunately the shot to the chest proved fatal, but in Sammis' defense, THATS WHERE THEY ARE TRAINED TO SHOOT. Sammis has said to me personally that he didn't dictate the circumstances, but he was forced to dicate the outcome.
3rd: He didn't HAVE to KILL him. If Farrow would have done what he was told and did EXACTLY WHAT HIS COUSIN DID WHEN BEING ORDERED TO THE GROUND, then Sammis wouldn't have been forced to shoot him.
End of Story, Case closed, Take this BS lawsuit and file it where Javier Bailey's license is headed!
West Memphian

Marion, AR

#10 Aug 17, 2010
Rotten Juice wrote:
Hey BUTTJUICE.... His partner DID have his gun drawn, and if you bothered to read or listen to (it was recorded if you cant read) his partner's interview, you would have been educated to the fact that his partner WAS ALSO PULLING THE TRIGGER BECAUSE HE SAW THE SAME THING THAT SAMMIS SAW...which was a suspect pointing a gun at them after being told twice to drop it. It just so happens Sammis pulled the trigger FIRST and his partner didn't NEED to pull the trigger because Farrow had fallen to the ground and wasn't a threat anymore.
And how do you address the fact of the rotten family attorney LYING about aspects of the case IE: Coke bottles and Tater bags, statements from "witnesses", and evidence that he manufactured?
Don't take my word for it, IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BY THE ATTORNEY'S OWN ADMISSIONS TO THE TENNESSEE BAR ASSOCIATION. You can read the petitions for discipline against the attorney for yourself and read EXACTLY what he admitted to doing.
And let's address your idiotic statement about having to kill the kid.
1st: Shooting a gun out of someone's hand is PURE Hollywood and unrealistic even though you probably believe otherwise. That is contrary to EVERY Police/Military/Security armed training academy or program instructed. Absolutely, 110% without a doubt unrealistic in the conditions that they have to work in. There are 10's of thousands of hours or research from 1000's of companies that can attest to this very fact.
2nd: Cops and Military are trained to shoot to eliminate the threat and to continue to shoot until the threat is eliminated. 1 shot or 30 shots, it DOES NOT MATTER. In this case, it took 2 shots before Farrow was considered neutralized. Unfortunately the shot to the chest proved fatal, but in Sammis' defense, THATS WHERE THEY ARE TRAINED TO SHOOT. Sammis has said to me personally that he didn't dictate the circumstances, but he was forced to dicate the outcome.
3rd: He didn't HAVE to KILL him. If Farrow would have done what he was told and did EXACTLY WHAT HIS COUSIN DID WHEN BEING ORDERED TO THE GROUND, then Sammis wouldn't have been forced to shoot him.
End of Story, Case closed, Take this BS lawsuit and file it where Javier Bailey's license is headed!
AMEN!!!!
LOL

Pacifica, CA

#11 Aug 17, 2010
Man don't nobody give a **** about eric sammis screw him u and all of ur lil petty thoughts **** a street name too. At the end of the day more people will get killed and die that's y we r here damn.
OBPD

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Aug 20, 2010
Sammis was one of the best guys WMPD had. He is probably content knowing that the media blitz is over and that Bailey is getting what he deserves. He is also probably just as content with fading away in obscurity. Its a shame that the very city and community he was serving AND PROTECTING that very night, decides that they are going to rename a street after the very thug that forced a shooting. The REAL tragedy is that side of West Memphis is too damn dumb to understand facts, statements, and evidence. And because of it, they lost a good officer. Its amazing that any WMPD officers can even force themselves to work in that cess pool, knowing that their city council and community will hang them out to dry at the drop of a hat.
sad

United States

#13 Aug 20, 2010
This case is awful any way you slice it. I honestly don't think the public will ever know for 100% sure what happened.
Not so sad anymore

Olive Branch, MS

#14 Aug 26, 2010
The public already knows what happened FULLY. Its in the report that was released. Nothing more nothing less.
And if you are still a Non believer, then wait till Erik Sammis and Jimmy Evans crushes Javier Bailey and Debroah Farrow's bullshit "planted toy gun" theory, or their "Tater chips and Coke theory" in the trial. I foresee a jury returning a verdict in Sammis/Evans favor within MINUTES....NOT DAYS or even HOURS...Minutes
big daddy police

United States

#15 Nov 20, 2010
why would sammis break his cover and move away from his pick up and move to open space. that not protocol sammis is a liar. when you see a suspect with a weapon you used training and make commands.erik sammis knows damn well what happened that NIGHT WAS injustice and he also know how to try and lie his way out of it.if eric sammis and jimmy evans were telling the truth then y were they trying so hard to stay out of court the first time. uum maybe they didnt want the truth to be heard. well now where can they run now. TO COURT. STOP LIEING JIMMY EVANS,HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED ANYTHING FROM OL BILLY BOY. HASN'T HE COME TO YOU AND SAID TELL THE TRUTH AND STOP TRYING TO HELP COVER UP FOR SAMMIS EVERYBODY KNOW THAT YALL ARE LIEING BROTHER!
This is such BS

United States

#16 Nov 21, 2010
Jackass,
Did you even bother to read the report or better yet the official filings and motions on the part of the Farrow family? They have now ADMITTED that Farrow had a toy gun. They have ADMITTED that Sammis didn't plant it like they said before. They have admitted that Farrow didn't have a bag of chips like they said before. They have ADMITTED that Sammis didn't "execute" Farrow like they said before.
It is this reason Sammis' attorneys wanted to eliminate the court trial because of the amount of fluff and lies that Javier Bailey put out. Sammis said 3 years ago that he WANTED a jury to hear it. He's already been
cleared by 6 independant agencies, it isn't
going to be any different with a jury.
Stop drinking the Javier Bailey koolaid, you
dipshit. That's why you can't even spell
correctly, write intelligently, or use proper
grammar. You're ignorant and believe
everything you hear from the ghetto rats.
And as far as protocol, first off it's not a "protocol" in "breaking cover". It's a TACTICAL DECISION. And that "cover" you speak of was inside a pickup truck. Police and Military tactics train that you DO NOT stay inside a vehicle. It's a death trap. You are suppose to move out and to another position. Also, dipshit, proper tactics teach to close the distance on your target to increase accuracy if possible.
Moron!
Uh huh

United States

#17 Nov 21, 2010
big daddy police wrote:
why would sammis break his cover and move away from his pick up and move to open space. that not protocol sammis is a liar. when you see a suspect with a weapon you used training and make commands.erik sammis knows damn well what happened that NIGHT WAS injustice and he also know how to try and lie his way out of it.if eric sammis and jimmy evans were telling the truth then y were they
trying so hard to stay out of court the first
time. uum maybe they didnt want the truth to
be heard. well now where can they run now.
TO COURT. STOP LIEING JIMMY
EVANS,HAVEN'T YOU LEARNED
ANYTHING FROM OL BILLY BOY. HASN'T
HE COME TO YOU AND SAID TELL THE
TRUTH AND STOP TRYING TO HELP
COVER UP FOR SAMMIS EVERYBODY
KNOW THAT YALL ARE LIEING BROTHER!
Here's some info for you there big daddy.
Farrow's attorney just lost his law license for the bullshit he started, the lies he told, and the witnesses he coached into lying about this case. Javier Bailey had to turn this case over to another attorney out of Little Rock because he can't practice.
The Tennesse Bar investigated Bailey and found that Sammis was truthful and Bailey was caught redhanded lying.
Who's full of shit now?
wow

United States

#18 Nov 21, 2010
so what a little thug blck kid is off the strets..many more left

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 46 min Reality Check 38,759
News 2 landowners object to trail on levee's top 7 hr Paul 19
swingers clubs 19 hr Hebersprings2 3
Stick it in my Backdour Club Thu swingers 9
Why do guys try to pursue married women? (Apr '11) Thu swingers 29
METH in CRITTENDEN Aug 17 Just wondering 15
Ronald sharp Aka "Ronnie"or Ron Aug 16 Yo house 5

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance