Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#1 Jan 21, 2011
I used to know a man in the 80s named John Stropes.He worked on South Avalon Street @ a body shop for his Uncle Joe Stropes.I have lost contact with him.He may have even openend a body shop on his own.Just looking for a friend.
hm.

Huntsville, TX

#2 Jan 21, 2011
Try Facebook.
person

San Lorenzo, CA

#3 Jan 21, 2011
DId he have a son named john and have a towing service a while back?

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 25, 2011
Idk.Not 4 sure.We left there a long x ago.I blieve his wifes name is Camie.
Vicki

Marlton, NJ

#5 Dec 27, 2012
He is currently working at Joe's Body Shop same location.Divorced from Cammy remarried to Debbie. Joe just passed 2 weeks ago.
eddie

Teaneck, NJ

#6 Jan 14, 2013
maggies1 wrote:
I used to know a man in the 80s named John Stropes.He worked on South Avalon Street @ a body shop for his Uncle Joe Stropes.I have lost contact with him.He may have even openend a body shop on his own.Just looking for a friend.
Im trying to get a hold of my cousin,cammy.was c wren before she married.i moved to jax,fl in 98 and heard john and she were divorced. He did run a wrecker service then.if you did or didnt ever find john plz let me know.my emails [email protected] We aint spoken to each other in years. Just family stuff is all.reduclous...
so

Searcy, AR

#7 Jan 15, 2013
eddie wrote:
<quoted text>Im trying to get a hold of my cousin,cammy.was c wren before she married.i moved to jax,fl in 98 and heard john and she were divorced. He did run a wrecker service then.if you did or didnt ever find john plz let me know.my emails [email protected] We aint spoken to each other in years. Just family stuff is all.reduclous...
John is doing great with Debbie. Don't think he even knows where ex wife is. I'll let him know you're looking for her though.
eddie

Teaneck, NJ

#8 Jan 15, 2013
so wrote:
<quoted text>
John is doing great with Debbie. Don't think he even knows where ex wife is. I'll let him know you're looking for her though.
I really want to thank you .im a truckdriver now and sometimes get to w memphis and really want to see her.[And eat at rendezvous] been quite a while and didnt know how to find her.thats when i looked them up and found this.thank you. Eddie
so

United States

#9 Jan 19, 2013
eddie wrote:
<quoted text>I really want to thank you .im a truckdriver now and sometimes get to w memphis and really want to see her.[And eat at rendezvous] been quite a while and didnt know how to find her.thats when i looked them up and found this.thank you. Eddie
Sorry don't know where ex is but told hum Eddie is looking for either one. Give me a # and I'll pass it on. John n Debbie don't get on the Internet very much
eddie

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Jan 22, 2013
so wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry don't know where ex is but told hum Eddie is looking for either one. Give me a # and I'll pass it on. John n Debbie don't get on the Internet very much
So everyone doesnt get my number. Plz give me ur email add then that will be best i think thanks so much. Eddie
so

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2013
eddie wrote:
<quoted text>So everyone doesnt get my number. Plz give me ur email add then that will be best i think thanks so much. Eddie
I'll create a new one this week and send it to ya.
eddie

Huntington, IN

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Here it says i have a new msg but cant find it! Heres my email for you to send me johns number. Hopefully he can help. [email protected] Shouldve already did this,am getting home friday. Thanks again, Eddie
so

United States

#13 Feb 20, 2013
eddie wrote:
Here it says i have a new msg but cant find it! Heres my email for you to send me johns number. Hopefully he can help. [email protected] Shouldve already did this,am getting home friday. Thanks again, Eddie
eid. The I is before the e? Just making sure
eddie

Shelby, NC

#14 Feb 25, 2013
so wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,its eddie in reverse.Thanks, Ed
eddie

Teaneck, NJ

#15 Apr 4, 2013
so wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you send it again. I didnt find it. Thanks, Eddie
so

United States

#16 Apr 6, 2013
eddie wrote:
<quoted text>Could you send it again. I didnt find it. Thanks, Eddie
Try to do it this wk
nasty girls

United States

#17 Apr 6, 2013
I know his son Jonathan Stropes. I'm guessing this is the same person? so if you don't get the number soon you can look Jonathan up on facebook
so

United States

#18 Apr 6, 2013
eddie wrote:
<quoted text>Could you send it again. I didnt find it. Thanks, Eddie
Just call joes body shop in west memphis. He's there Monday-friday
eddie

Demotte, IN

#19 Apr 12, 2013
nasty girls wrote:
I know his son Jonathan Stropes. I'm guessing this is the same person? so if you don't get the number soon you can look Jonathan up on facebook
Thanks for the info. Just tell Johnathan to look me up too!ps,at work most of my life.
eddie

Demotte, IN

#20 Apr 12, 2013
so wrote:
<quoted text>
Just call joes body shop in west memphis. He's there Monday-friday
Ate at tops bbq a few weeks ago in marion. Ive got joes number and will call there. Thanks for helping me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Harrison and Paula Olive 10 min me 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Question 35,010
Drowning Sat sisieq 2
Evan Wynn Running for Mayor (Aug '16) Apr 20 LongSchlon 36
Arkansas Act 309 (Feb '09) Apr 19 Metallica 18
Kelly Daily (Aug '16) Apr 19 Nite rider 9
trey mullen Apr 18 guest 2

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance