Evidently that crazy psycho fool.
Mucho loco

United States

#3 Sep 21, 2010
And from a mother who breast feeds?? Wowzers!! Dumb ass
Really

United States

#4 Sep 21, 2010
Chris is a good guy and I'm sure he is a great dad. Jayme is sweet person and I'm sure she too is a good parent. Obviously they had a problem, but it seems to have been resolved. Hopefully they can work things out and keep their family together or at the very least be civil toward one another for their daughter's sake. Starting a forum about him for all of their dirty laundry to be aired is unfair to both of them not to mention their child. He made a mistake, things are fine now and if jayme can forgive him or at least accept it then who are any of you to judge them or their relationship or have any say so whatsoever about their baby.
Mis TAKE

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2010
I heard ole girl went crazy on his ass....
slumm dogg millionaire

West Memphis, AR

#6 Sep 21, 2010
i heard tha biatch is hangin out with kate M. and they are both out lookin for dirty cock to slap on their chins!!
ummmm

United States

#7 Sep 21, 2010
Here you go Amanda trying to talk shit about Kate again....your such a bit*h, I mean you sure didnt say sh*t to her face in the computer lab today did you?? Ugly a$$ bulldog lookin ho.
What

United States

#8 Sep 21, 2010
I think Kate is a psycho too... Your not the only one
ummmmm

Beebe, AR

#9 Sep 21, 2010
Amanda it is you under both names slumm dogg (which is what you are) and What. you are posting at home under slumm dogg and on your phone on What. you are DUMB! Leave Kate's name out of your mouth or say it to her face. Oh and by the way, who are you to talk about someone wanting dirty cock? Should we start a "men that amanda has slept with" topix? Probably so and then we can see who is out looking for dirty cock.
slum dogg millionaire

Wheat Ridge, CO

#10 Sep 21, 2010
DEar baby jesus, I pray that one day Kate will grow a tooth to fill in that gap between her teeth she uses to suck DI k, and JAyme needs to get that smell from her vagIna to calm down... I heard she got fired for bad hygiene
ummmm

United States

#11 Sep 21, 2010
Get off topix and give Chhrista Bailey her 1000 that you stole back....you will always be a thief!!!!
Jayme Neal Ingle

United States

#12 Sep 21, 2010
I mean really???? Why do people get on here and talk about people. It should be no ones concern what is going on in my life. What happened is between me and Chris and will stay between me and Chris. Yea we have had some major stuff going on right now but we are working things out as parents and we are doing what is best for our daughter. Chris is a wonderful dad and I am a wonderful mother and it is no ones business what has happened between us. We both love our daughter very much and wants what is best for her and sometimes 2 people just cant get along as a couple. Me and chris will always be friends and always get along for the sake of our daughter.....so please people shut up about me and about Chris and about Kate. Leave my family alone!!!!!! Get a life and quit talking about my family!!!
ummmmm

Beebe, AR

#13 Sep 21, 2010
Madison White!?Go lose some weight!!!
slumm dogg millionaire

West Memphis, AR

#14 Sep 21, 2010
i mean really? who puts false kid knapping charges on their husband knowin he aint kid knap their baby? sounds like an unstable hoe to me....
OMG

Beebe, AR

#15 Sep 21, 2010
Kidnapping charges were never put on Chris.. not that it is any of your DUMB ASS business but there were never any kidnapping charges! You cant kidnap a child when you're married dumb f*ck! Get your facts straight or get off this f*cking site talking about shit that you know nothing about. ANd Jayme is not an unstable anything. She takes damn good care of that baby and does everything she can that is in the best interest of that baby. Oh and just so you know Chris and Jayme both have DAMN good attorneys through all of this and are subpeonaing records from topix to see who you are. Thanks and come again BITCH!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#16 Sep 22, 2010
its kinda of funny in a way. the kid was in good hands and i wouldnt want my kid being around jayme neither. She deserved it. she was the biggest a**hole in school, was mean, spread rumors left and right, slept with her best friends boyfriend, and now karma has come back and bit her in the ass. i love it when i see ppl who thought there shit didnt stink in high school doing way worse than me as an adult. its funny how karma gets you back.
lmfao

Memphis, TN

#17 Sep 22, 2010
ha ha ha ha ha ....u obviously dont know ur facts....there were charges put on him....weather you wanna admit that they were false and done in an illegal mannor is up to you.... and oliver is right... karma is a biatch!
really

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2010
I wanna know how the hell Kate expects to get a job teaching children with those dark ass circle under her eyes and those ragged clothes. I didn't know there was a school in lakeshore...lol she's the tweeker-teacher.
EVIL69

Marion, AR

#19 Sep 22, 2010
I heard ole girl went crazy on his ass....
lakeshore elmentrary

United States

#20 Sep 25, 2010
we wud luv kate to teech at are skool, she kan teech the kids how to snort coke cane. i kno she wud do a gud job. as the priceapal of the skool i will hire her and pay her with foodstamps. she will fit rite in!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brenda stewart 3 hr Please 6
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr Pooh bear 36,230
Does dental school still take patients 20 hr Lisa Lucas 2
Kelly Daily (Aug '16) Sat Baler 7
News Sharpton & Jackson To Visit West Memphis (Jul '07) May 26 little gurl 2
Highway Fatalities - West Memphis, Arkansas (Apr '07) May 26 little gurl 3
News West Memphis 3 Supporters Deliver Letters to Hu... (Aug '06) May 26 little gurl 3

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Memphis Mortgages