Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#16158 Sep 30, 2012
Bossydog wrote:
Friends, as you probably know, a person who decides to NOT vote , really IS voting , for the opposition.
What if one doesn't want either candidate?

SE Michigan

#16159 Sep 30, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> I always vote. however im not stupid. There is not any real difference between the partys or cantidates. the best you can hope for is that the lesser evil gets elected.
I don't want ANY evil to get elected.

SE Michigan

#16160 Sep 30, 2012
Dumbobama says screw you wrote:
Unemployment rates in August rose in 26 states from July, but most states showed lower rates than a year ago, the federal government reported Friday.
Nevada continued to lead the country with the highest unemployment rate, 12.1% in August. Rhode Island had the second-highest rate, 10.7%, and California was next at 10.6%.
Oil-rich North Dakota had the lowest at 3%.
Twelve states and the District of Columbia posted declines in their unemployment rates last month vs. July. Rates were unchanged in 12 states.
Forty-two states and the District of Columbia had lower unemployment rates in August than in August 2011, seven had higher rates and one had no change.
Regionally, unemployment was highest in the West and lowest in the Midwest.
Friday's report will be closely analyzed for its potential impact on the presidential campaign, especially in 12 swing states that are expected to be key battlegrounds.
Those 12 are Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.
Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, and North Carolina have jobless rates above the national average, which was 8.1% in August.
Among the 12, Michigan's rate rose the most last month, 0.4 percentage point from July, to 9.4%. Rates rose in seven of the 12 compared with July.
I'd lay down odds that MI goes for Obama. I'd believe these people are still in line waiting for the Obama money that's never gonna come too.
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#16161 Sep 30, 2012
First of all forget Barney. He, by his own admission is a recluse shut-in. He openly admits he is 100% dependent on the government. Not disabled, just chooses not to work. Has anyone seen where Obama has issued 923 executive orders? 932 in one term! the previous high was 62 under Bush in 8 years. Wake the F up people, this is not a joke. Remember when he told Putin "I'll be more flexable when I'm re-elected"? This election is far more then taxes and gay rights. If anyone doubts anything I have said, Google it. 932 executive orders, that is scary.

SE Michigan

#16162 Sep 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
First of all forget Barney. He, by his own admission is a recluse shut-in. He openly admits he is 100% dependent on the government. Not disabled, just chooses not to work. Has anyone seen where Obama has issued 923 executive orders? 932 in one term! the previous high was 62 under Bush in 8 years. Wake the F up people, this is not a joke. Remember when he told Putin "I'll be more flexable when I'm re-elected"? This election is far more then taxes and gay rights. If anyone doubts anything I have said, Google it. 932 executive orders, that is scary.
I doubt the republicans will have enough sense to use those words "I'll be more flexible when I'm re-elected" against Obama in TV ads. Oh well, both parties suck.
I'm gonna write in "Raptor in Michigan" on the ballot.
I suggest ya'all do the same.
BIG TALK

Washington, DC

#16163 Sep 30, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
NO president or member of Congress has to worry about his/her bills getting paid or gas prices. Who gets elected makes not one difference in OUR lives. The only goal from either side is simply to win.
So does this include your goof ball nut job Paul? Why do you even vote? I believe you complain just to hear your own voice.
Areyoureallythat stupid

Mountain Home, AR

#16165 Sep 30, 2012
Everyone of the post's I've read on here is justwhining, not one has offered anyideas about how to fix the United States! It never ceases to amaze me, just how stupid the Human race is! You returds actually believe this stuff you are writing, acting like you know something! You don't. You post your numbers, and state your "facts", and point your fingers, and make your accusations. But the reality is, you don't knw how any of the government works, and are just bumppin your gums!The Republicans SAID they were going to do everything in their power to block anything the President tried to do, but no body mentioned that. Wonder why? It is just stupid what you people are saying, and act like you believe this BS. If YOU people are our next leaders, we ARE in trouble!!!

SE Michigan

#16166 Sep 30, 2012
Areyoureallythatstupid wrote:
Everyone of the post's I've read on here is justwhining, not one has offered anyideas about how to fix the United States! It never ceases to amaze me, just how stupid the Human race is! You returds actually believe this stuff you are writing, acting like you know something! You don't. You post your numbers, and state your "facts", and point your fingers, and make your accusations. But the reality is, you don't knw how any of the government works, and are just bumppin your gums!The Republicans SAID they were going to do everything in their power to block anything the President tried to do, but no body mentioned that. Wonder why? It is just stupid what you people are saying, and act like you believe this BS. If YOU people are our next leaders, we ARE in trouble!!!
What does this have to do with blackbirds?

SE Michigan

#16167 Sep 30, 2012
BIG TALK wrote:
<quoted text>So does this include your goof ball nut job Paul? Why do you even vote? I believe you complain just to hear your own voice.
If our founders were alive today, they would likely be called "nutjobs."

Location hidden

#16168 Sep 30, 2012
Yes, they really are that ignorant..........

Location hidden

#16169 Sep 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
You can relax Chicken Little, the sky really is not falling,,,,,,,,,,

Obama has not issued 900 executive orders. He has signed slightly fewer orders than President George W. Bush during this point in his first term, according to the University of California, Santa Barbara, which tracks executive orders. Obama has issued 139 executive orders as of Sept. 25.(The U.C. website listed 138 orders on Sept. 25, the same day Obama signed order 139). Bush issued 160 executive orders through Sept. 20, 2004, a comparable amount of time.

The viral email that claims Obama has signed 900 executive orders lists 13 orders as evidence, all of which previous presidents signed in the 1960s and 1970s.

Presidents number their executive orders consecutively. The first executive order that President Obama signed was EO-13489, which dealt with presidential records. Obama’s predecessors signed any executive order with a number lower than 13489.

http://factcheck.org/2012/09/obamas-executive...

Location hidden

#16170 Sep 30, 2012
<quoted text>
I doubt the republicans will have enough sense to use those words "I'll be more flexible when I'm re-elected" against Obama in TV ads. Oh well, both parties suck.
I'm gonna write in "Raptor in Michigan" on the ballot.
I suggest ya'all do the same.
"previous high was 62 under Bush in 8 years"

LMAO, G.W. Bush
Executive Orders numbered 13198–13486

http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...

SE Michigan

#16171 Sep 30, 2012
"not one has offered anyideas about how to fix the United States!"
I most certainly did offer a few ideas.
Here they are:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/mccrory-ar/T8...

"and point your fingers, and make your accusations."
I do not blame one party for this mess. I blame both parties, as well as the people who create many of theie own problems in their lives.

Everyone thinks it's the president's job to make their lives better. Everyone will be waiting a very long time!!

SE Michigan

#16172 Sep 30, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"previous high was 62 under Bush in 8 years"
LMAO, G.W. Bush
Executive Orders numbered 13198–13486
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/ne...
I assume that was meant for Nobama. Bush signed too many executive orders too, IMO.

Location hidden

#16173 Sep 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
I do remember.
Do you have any idea of WTF you are talking about?

Here let me help you out.

"SEOUL, South Korea — At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him “space.”

The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.

The exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

When asked to explain what President Obama meant, deputy national security adviser for strategic communications Ben Rhodes told ABC News that there is room for the U.S. and Russia to reach an accommodation, but “there is a lot of rhetoric around this issue — there always is — in both countries.

A senior administration official tells ABC News:“this is a political year in which the Russians just had an election, we’re about to have a presidential and congressional elections — this is not the kind of year in which we’re going to resolve incredibly complicated issue like this. So there’s an advantage to pulling back and letting the technical experts work on this as the president has been saying.”

Location hidden

#16174 Sep 30, 2012
Nobama wrote:
FYI-DA

Executive Orders Disposition Tables Index

Barack Obama (2009-Present)
EO's 13489 - 13623 | Subject Index

The Disposition Tables list the status of Executive Orders from:
January 8, 1937 - August 10, 2012

Disposition Tables contain information about Executive Orders beginning with those signed by President Franklin D. Roosevelt and are arranged according to Presidential administration and year of signature. The tables are compiled and maintained by the Office of the Federal Register editors.

The Disposition Tables include the following information:
Executive order number;

Date of signing by the President
Federal Register volume, page number, and issue date
Title

http://www.archives.gov/federal-register/exec...
Nobama

Batesville, AR

#16175 Sep 30, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You can relax Chicken Little, the sky really is not falling,,,,,,,,,,
Obama has not issued 900 executive orders. He has signed slightly fewer orders than President George W. Bush during this point in his first term, according to the University of California, Santa Barbara, which tracks executive orders. Obama has issued 139 executive orders as of Sept. 25.(The U.C. website listed 138 orders on Sept. 25, the same day Obama signed order 139). Bush issued 160 executive orders through Sept. 20, 2004, a comparable amount of time.
The viral email that claims Obama has signed 900 executive orders lists 13 orders as evidence, all of which previous presidents signed in the 1960s and 1970s.
Presidents number their executive orders consecutively. The first executive order that President Obama signed was EO-13489, which dealt with presidential records. Obama’s predecessors signed any executive order with a number lower than 13489.
http://factcheck.org/2012/09/obamas-executive...
Yes, oh needy one. By all means, copy/paste a response from the Santa Barbara student paper. Can't get motr objective then that. You really are an idiot. Here's one you can avoid for day's, seeing as how were overreacting paranoids. Explain to us why when an American ambassador and three embassy employees are murdered on the anniversary of 9/11 our top Sheik calls it a spontaneous act? Libyan and Interpol authorities say it was a premeditated terrorist attack. Our President maintains a "those nice Muslims are getting a bad rap" stance. The White House refuses to call it a terror attack, why? It's Ft. Hood all over again. Get to Rachael Madcows blog for your response, post haste!
BIG TALK

Washington, DC

#16176 Sep 30, 2012
<quoted text>
If our founders were alive today, they would likely be called "nutjobs."
Likely? Or would they? Can you prove Aanything you ever post? You sure do know nothing about an awful lot.

SE Michigan

#16177 Oct 1, 2012
BIG TALK wrote:
<quoted text>Likely? Or would they? Can you prove Aanything you ever post? You sure do know nothing about an awful lot.
I can't prove anything about people who are dead, but if you read their writings, they sure do sound an awful lot like Ron Paul.
But yes, most everything else can be proven. I have provided links to most of my posts. Not my fault if you refuse to see the truth.
TGIM. You now have another week of denial ahead of you.

SE Michigan

#16178 Oct 1, 2012
Nobama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, oh needy one. By all means, copy/paste a response from the Santa Barbara student paper. Can't get motr objective then that. You really are an idiot. Here's one you can avoid for day's, seeing as how were overreacting paranoids. Explain to us why when an American ambassador and three embassy employees are murdered on the anniversary of 9/11 our top Sheik calls it a spontaneous act? Libyan and Interpol authorities say it was a premeditated terrorist attack. Our President maintains a "those nice Muslims are getting a bad rap" stance. The White House refuses to call it a terror attack, why? It's Ft. Hood all over again. Get to Rachael Madcows blog for your response, post haste!
"Explain to us why when an American ambassador and three embassy employees are murdered on the anniversary of 9/11 our top Sheik calls it a spontaneous act?"
Where did this murder take place? On US soil? No?

Here's a thought: If they had been on US soil, it wouldn't have happene!!

Shut down every damn embassy.
Close every damn overseas military base.
Quit buttin' our nose into other country's affairs.
Protect our borders instead of other country's borders.
Get all Americans home where they belong.
Drill for our own oil here and now.
Quit giving them reasons to hate us.
Lead by example rather than force.

We'll be safer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wmpd, no qualified officers working on the force 6 hr Bust you out 10
place to rent (Mar '12) 8 hr mshall 14
Jeff little 16 hr the wife 4
Lol at MHS Baseball record. How politics workin... Sun Rock Hard Rock Ba... 166
Chris Wahl Sun Natasha 5
Hottest girls in WM! (Nov '10) Jun 24 MISS_OBSERVANT 101
Emergency vehicle red dodge or ford Jun 24 lol 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Memphis Mortgages