|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Tell me about it wrote:
<quoted text>
David Barton, shows our history as it actually played out, how manipulated our history has become.
Sounds like a biography of a hypocrite, with Barton's reputation.
I mean he actually uses the original sources (books ect) and not sources that have been re-published so we get to see what is actually written. Please tell me just what David Barton's reputation is. My guess it is from a liberal point of view. If americans knew just how distorted our history has become, voitng results would probably be vastly different then they have in recent decades. The left doesn't want american citizens to know what is REALLY in our history. They would rather dictate what people know themselves. And they have.
mama bear

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

The long awaited "Birth Certificate" of Obama, which being witheld in itself causes question, who in this day and age cannot come up with a birth certificate?

The long form shows his dad was born in Afica. Under "race" it shows he is an African. In 1961 the races on US birth certificates were cauasian asian, and negro.

Perhaps is has modern language because it is a document generated in modern day. Or perhaps it says African because he was an African not an Ameican.

The numbers on the birth certificate are inconsistent with the numbering system from 1961. Hawaii has continued to deny inspection of these numbers.

And speaking of numbers, how about his Social Security number. In Obama’s home state, Illinois, there are 16 different addresses for a Barack Obama or a Barack H. Obama, of which all are addresses he was known to have lived at. Two Social Security numbers appear for these addresses, one beginning with 042, and one starting 364.

In California, where Obama attended Occidental College, there are six addresses listed for him, all within easy driving distance of the college. However, there are three Social Security numbers connected to these addresses, 537 and two others, each beginning with 999, which are not valid SSNs.

There are no addresses listed in New York where he attended Columbia University, but there is one listed for him in nearby Jackson, NJ, with a Social Security number beginning with 485.

In Massachusetts -- where Obama attended Harvard Law School -- we find three addresses, all using the 042 Social Security number. After Obama was elected to the United States Senate in 2005, he moved into an apartment at 300 Massachusetts Ave NW; the Social Security number attached to that address is the 042 one. Yet, three years later, Obama used a different Social Security number for an address listed as: 713 Hart Senate Office Building. This was the address of his United States Senate office. This Social Security number began with 282 and was verified by the government in 2008.

Finally, the one Social Security number Obama most frequently used, the one beginning with 042, is a number issued in Connecticut sometime during 1976-1977, yet there is no record of Obama ever living or working in Connecticut. Indeed, during this time period Obama would have been 15-16 years old and living in Hawaii at the time.

This guy is a phony in so many ways ! He needs to go !

mama bear

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

I am thrilled that you won't talk to me anymore !
Stay away from my posts !
Tell me about it

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

mama bear wrote:
The long awaited "Birth Certificate" of Obama, which being witheld in itself causes question, who in this day and age cannot come up with a birth certificate?
The long form shows his dad was born in Afica. Under "race" it shows he is an African. In 1961 the races on US birth certificates were cauasian asian, and negro.
Perhaps is has modern language because it is a document generated in modern day. Or perhaps it says African because he was an African not an Ameican.
The numbers on the birth certificate are inconsistent with the numbering system from 1961. Hawaii has continued to deny inspection of these numbers.
And speaking of numbers, how about his Social Security number. In Obama’s home state, Illinois, there are 16 different addresses for a Barack Obama or a Barack H. Obama, of which all are addresses he was known to have lived at. Two Social Security numbers appear for these addresses, one beginning with 042, and one starting 364.
In California, where Obama attended Occidental College, there are six addresses listed for him, all within easy driving distance of the college. However, there are three Social Security numbers connected to these addresses, 537 and two others, each beginning with 999, which are not valid SSNs.
There are no addresses listed in New York where he attended Columbia University, but there is one listed for him in nearby Jackson, NJ, with a Social Security number beginning with 485.
In Massachusetts -- where Obama attended Harvard Law School -- we find three addresses, all using the 042 Social Security number. After Obama was elected to the United States Senate in 2005, he moved into an apartment at 300 Massachusetts Ave NW; the Social Security number attached to that address is the 042 one. Yet, three years later, Obama used a different Social Security number for an address listed as: 713 Hart Senate Office Building. This was the address of his United States Senate office. This Social Security number began with 282 and was verified by the government in 2008.
Finally, the one Social Security number Obama most frequently used, the one beginning with 042, is a number issued in Connecticut sometime during 1976-1977, yet there is no record of Obama ever living or working in Connecticut. Indeed, during this time period Obama would have been 15-16 years old and living in Hawaii at the time.
This guy is a phony in so many ways ! He needs to go !
Mama Bear, have you been eating those brownies you stole out of the picnic baskets again?
Must have, believing in those chain E-mails.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Tell me about it wrote:
<quoted text>
I will come back any time I feel like it.
But you might not be welcomed, but then nasty attitudes are tolerated, we make allowances

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

orval wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't understand how any human of any intelligence could support a man or party thats only agenda is to destroy the middle class, unless he be one of the 1 %ers,
You're right. Why would anyone support Obama and his attempts to destory the middle class and make a permanent poor, ignorant dependent class and a rich elitist class with his billionaire buddies. It just makes no sense.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

orval wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a damned fool. It makes me a good judge of character. Unless
you're rich (maybe you are) you'd be a "damned fool to vote Republican. I'm right , you're wrong. If you think Mitt Romney give
a whit about us poor people, You're hopeless. I won't talk to you anymore because there is nothing to say. But, the only pleasure I will get if Romney is elected, is for fools like you to get your
come uppance.
Whoever says the things you are spouting is either naive or exploiting the naive.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever says the things you are spouting is either naive or exploiting the naive.
No one has ever accused Orval of being real smart, actually just the opposite happens, but he is used to it, that is why he acts that way here.
Psycho

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2012

No
high speed dirt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

The power or a small elite(regardless of party) which possess most of the wealth has more power than your government (regardless of party in power) elected by you the people,presumably to run the country in the interest of all the citizens. This group of elites is determined to preserve its privileged position and thus it's wealth. It maintains this through control of media(in many but not all cases),most importantly through the financing of political parties, and the handling of it's vast wealth to influence the fiscal policies of government. They don't get everything, but they do get most of what they want,and it's the little man(like me) who pays the bill in several ways,in a higher tax burden(percentage),more income going to the basics,they or their children fight and die on foreign battlefields(more to the benefit of someone else's interest)...ect
Tell me about it

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

With the Senate Republicans action on Thursday, they exposed their agenda of corporate profit protection at the expense of Americans’ jobs. In one fell swoop, they obeyed the Chamber of Commerce, guaranteed more companies will outsource Americans’ jobs, subsidized outsourcing with taxpayer dollars, provided millions for Romney, created jobs in foreign countries, prevented economic growth, and most importantly, killed millions of Americans’ jobs. Their claim the bill was a political ploy by the Obama Administration is patently false because this is the second time in two years Republicans blocked an anti-outsourcing bill. In 2010 after Republicans blocked a similar bill, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid commented that the bill was a “simple, common-sense” effort to “keep American jobs here in America” and to “stop forcing taxpayers across the nation to pay for giveaways that reward companies for sending American jobs overseas.” Mitch McConnell said at the time that the bill was “an insult to the millions of Americans who want us to focus on jobs.” Yes, he really said it and since then, he and his job-killing cohorts have taken every step to convince Americans that the GOP is following the will of the people who want Republicans to “focus on jobs” while they ship them overseas.
Tell me about it

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

The Republican focus on jobs since January 2009 has been killing them, not creating them. They voted against the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (stimulus), opposed the auto industry bailout, payroll tax cut and extension, all of the President’s jobs bills, and have blocked any new revenue sources that would fund rebuilding the nation’s infrastructure. All of the Republican job-killing measures have as their basis protection of the rich and keeping unemployment figures high, and they are not close to being finished if they win control of the White House and both houses of Congress. One of Romney and Republicans promises is to give corporations more tax cuts and leeway to outsource jobs and the only winners are the corporations and their wealthy investors like Willard Romney.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Tell me about it wrote:
The Republican focus on jobs since January 2009 has been killing them, not creating them. They voted against the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (stimulus), opposed the auto industry bailout, payroll tax cut and extension, all of the President’s jobs bills, and have blocked any new revenue sources that would fund rebuilding the nation’s infrastructure. All of the Republican job-killing measures have as their basis protection of the rich and keeping unemployment figures high, and they are not close to being finished if they win control of the White House and both houses of Congress. One of Romney and Republicans promises is to give corporations more tax cuts and leeway to outsource jobs and the only winners are the corporations and their wealthy investors like Willard Romney.
Is this your opinion, someone else's opinion or can you actually back up any of this nonsense. It makes for entertaining reading but you are rather reputious.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

I didn't know I could vote on anything today.
Tell me about it

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>No one has ever accused Orval of being real smart, actually just the opposite happens, but he is used to it, that is why he acts that way here.
No one that you know of that is, that is to to be expected, because you do not know much.
Tell me about it

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this your opinion, someone else's opinion or can you actually back up any of this nonsense. It makes for entertaining reading but you are rather reputious.
What difference does it make who's opinion it is?

Bottom line, can you prove it is incorrect? Do you have the balls to even attempt to prove it wrong. No. you will just continue showing your arrogance and ignorance.

Talk about "reputious". YOUR SPELLING NOT MINE.

Oh, that reminds me spelling genius?

Jonesboro, AR
Reply »

23 hrs ago

<quoted text>

Jonesboro, AR

"You starteded it, LMAO, please grow up."

Come back when you can make sense or learn to spell

Enjoy your crow''''''''''
gym fit

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not an opinion its a fact. The republicans who have been controling Congress have done nothing but stand in the way of an economic recovery. How many jobs would have been created by reinvesting in our infrastructure? A lot. And those jobs would have went to working people. Not the suits on wall street. they demonize the unions, who want to stop jobs from going overseas, ensure fair compensation, and safe working conditions.

And they preach the most dumbed down form of politics there is. The politics of fear. You guys will screw your selves to make sure your neighbor doesnt have more than you do.

Demorcats are going to rule this election, and the Republicans will have to wisen up.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

Tell me about it wrote:
<quoted text>
No one that you know of that is, that is to to be expected, because you do not know much.
You make really big generalizations about people you don't even know, no wonder your opinion is not valued.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Judged:

gym fit wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not an opinion its a fact. The republicans who have been controling Congress have done nothing but stand in the way of an economic recovery. How many jobs would have been created by reinvesting in our infrastructure? A lot. And those jobs would have went to working people. Not the suits on wall street. they demonize the unions, who want to stop jobs from going overseas, ensure fair compensation, and safe working conditions.
And they preach the most dumbed down form of politics there is. The politics of fear. You guys will screw your selves to make sure your neighbor doesnt have more than you do.
Demorcats are going to rule this election, and the Republicans will have to wisen up.
Stating that something is a fact makes it a fact? I really need to visit that little world you live in.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2012

Tell me about it wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make who's opinion it is?
Bottom line, can you prove it is incorrect? Do you have the balls to even attempt to prove it wrong. No. you will just continue showing your arrogance and ignorance.
Talk about "reputious". YOUR SPELLING NOT MINE.
Oh, that reminds me spelling genius?
Jonesboro, AR
Reply »
23 hrs ago
<quoted text>
Jonesboro, AR
"You starteded it, LMAO, please grow up."
Come back when you can make sense or learn to spell
Enjoy your crow''''''''''
A hope that my typing error is not the high point of your day, but I am afraid that it may be the high point of your entire week. Glad it doesn't take much to entertain little minds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lonna Sbertoli 2 hr The black pecker 8
samantha wilson 8 hr yuck 1
Beau Stevens? (Sep '10) 15 hr Jones 9
dead fish in WM 15 hr wtf 1
Car dealerships in town 17 hr Marion 6
sonic 23 hr Country 17
Pretty girl from Lenny's sub shop Wed Ihavealltheanswers 2

Search the West Memphis Forum:
•••
•••