Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

According to the Fox News poll, disapproval of the Republican Party has jumped from 46% in September of 2012 to 59% today. Disapproval of the GOP has climbed from 54% in January to 56% in April to nearing 60% today. Approval of the Republican Party has fallen from 45% to 35%. In contrast, Democratic Party unfavorability has stayed stable in the Fox poll at between 48% and 49% all through 2013.

Support for repealing the ACA has dropped from 39% in June to 30% today. This could mean that the linking of funding the government to defunding or delaying the ACA has completely backfired on the Republican Party. The number of Americans who think that they will be better off under Obamacare has risen by 7 points from 34% to 41%, and by a margin of 36%-19% respondents thought that Ted Cruz’s fake filibuster hurt efforts to repeal the ACA.

Since: Jun 13

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

O B A M A
Oh, bad ass mistake America
fame2

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2013

Judged:

i love obama i love this country and our town every thing makes me happy we are all great people well besides dennis and he could be if willing to say sorry to this town and people he stalks it doesnt have to be hard everyone makes there own lives hard and forsure life is hard enough as is dont you think bye
Independent Voter

Salem, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Like Gindrich said " The Republican Party is becoming the Party of Old, Rich ,White people." They (Republicans) now have no respect for 'the law of the land' and have decided they can dictate from the House of Representatives no matter who they hurt economically, socially, or physically.
Reluctant Voter

Bentonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Independent Voter wrote:
Like Gindrich said " The Republican Party is becoming the Party of Old, Rich ,White people." They (Republicans) now have no respect for 'the law of the land' and have decided they can dictate from the House of Representatives no matter who they hurt economically, socially, or physically.
You sure sound like a democrat.
fame2

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

well dont know about him but i sure am a democrat ,have you seen the republicans they look like babies up there and there not stopping anything geeezzzz
the crazzies are coming

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Independent Voter wrote:
And here we have the simplistic mind set of people today...and with this thinking, so goes America.
the crazzies are coming

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

fame2 wrote:
i love obama i love this country and our town every thing makes me happy we are all great people well besides dennis and he could be if willing to say sorry to this town and people he stalks it doesnt have to be hard everyone makes there own lives hard and forsure life is hard enough as is dont you think bye
He loves you too! Can't you just feel the love...? Like all great American tragedies, this one won't end well, either.

Maybe it is all Dennis' fault. We have a Dennis in our town, too.
Do you think he might be the root of all our problems?

Oh, and I do think.

Bye
the crazzies are coming

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Suck it GOP wrote:
According to the Fox News poll, disapproval of the Republican Party has jumped from 46% in September of 2012 to 59% today. Disapproval of the GOP has climbed from 54% in January to 56% in April to nearing 60% today. Approval of the Republican Party has fallen from 45% to 35%. In contrast, Democratic Party unfavorability has stayed stable in the Fox poll at between 48% and 49% all through 2013.
Support for repealing the ACA has dropped from 39% in June to 30% today. This could mean that the linking of funding the government to defunding or delaying the ACA has completely backfired on the Republican Party. The number of Americans who think that they will be better off under Obamacare has risen by 7 points from 34% to 41%, and by a margin of 36%-19% respondents thought that Ted Cruz’s fake filibuster hurt efforts to repeal the ACA.
Recent polls show the statistical probability that the above poster is actually the artist formerly known as 'Barney' is on a rapid increase.
Only someone with one breath left and sinking fast would actually think these poll numbers would make one party look better/worse than the other!
The percentages for both parties are dismal at best. Typically, the mere idea of using the words 'Democratic Party' and 'stayed stable' in the same sentence would give way to uncontrollable laughter, but to read it in context above, and realize this poster was considering this post to flatter their party...???
Well, it's easy to see how the 'Barney mentality' is oozing out of that cut and paste post!
'Risen from 31% to 41%...' and 'a margin of 31% to 19% of respondents thought...'?!?
The numbers should be dismal for both parties and there should be outrage from the American PEOPLE at those greedy, selfish elected officials in Washington that are holding taxpayers hostage by their greed and egos, and NOT blind loyalty to those lawmakers from both sides that are responsible for this mess,(that did not just happen last week,) and are robbing us blind!
And those being affected immediately...? Veterans (elderly), the WIC program (babies that need formula and cereal), cancer treatment centers of America (children fighting for their lives)), and those camping and living in our national parks...in RV' s for crying out loud,(middle America)! Yeah, both parties really care about struggling Americans, don't they?!?!
There should be a taxpayers citizen revolt and revolution!
Of course, some elected federal judge would declare the right to protest as unconstitutional, and proceed with arresting those that violate the new interpretation of the Constitution…and just as the voice of the people, by the people, and for the people has become a faint whisper, those crying out for the justice of law, will be condemned by it!

(Then someone posts some stupid numbers to 'prove' that their party is the better one, when all those numbers really prove is that there is little confidence in government in general...ridiculous!!)

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

no

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Question. What can we do to make our elected officials more accountable ?
Please explain to me how we can borrow money to give away ?
Foreign aid financed with loans.
Insanity

Vilonia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

yes but by god DO NOT question expenditures for aid to Israel, else the right wing morality police will take you to task on Faux News. I'll bet the Tea would spend money on that.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
yes but by god DO NOT question expenditures for aid to Israel, else the right wing morality police will take you to task on Faux News. I'll bet the Tea would spend money on that.
Aside from religious reasons, which I assume is where your beef lies, tell me what other nation in the Middle East is more like the United States than Israel? Syria, Iraq, Iran, Turkey, Yemen, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, or maybe Saudi Arabia? C'mon!!! Besides, Israel isn't even a Christian nation so, if that is were your beef lies, then that isn't even a reason. I would like to know what you have against us giving money to Israel?
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

the crazzies are coming wrote:
<quoted text>
Recent polls show the statistical probability that the above poster is actually the artist formerly known as 'Barney' is on a rapid increase.
Only someone with one breath left and sinking fast would actually think these poll numbers would make one party look better/worse than the other!
The percentages for both parties are dismal at best. Typically, the mere idea of using the words 'Democratic Party' and 'stayed stable' in the same sentence would give way to uncontrollable laughter, but to read it in context above, and realize this poster was considering this post to flatter their party...???
Well, it's easy to see how the 'Barney mentality' is oozing out of that cut and paste post!
'Risen from 31% to 41%...' and 'a margin of 31% to 19% of respondents thought...'?!?
The numbers should be dismal for both parties and there should be outrage from the American PEOPLE at those greedy, selfish elected officials in Washington that are holding taxpayers hostage by their greed and egos, and NOT blind loyalty to those lawmakers from both sides that are responsible for this mess,(that did not just happen last week,) and are robbing us blind!
And those being affected immediately...? Veterans (elderly), the WIC program (babies that need formula and cereal), cancer treatment centers of America (children fighting for their lives)), and those camping and living in our national parks...in RV' s for crying out loud,(middle America)! Yeah, both parties really care about struggling Americans, don't they?!?!
There should be a taxpayers citizen revolt and revolution!
Of course, some elected federal judge would declare the right to protest as unconstitutional, and proceed with arresting those that violate the new interpretation of the Constitution…and just as the voice of the people, by the people, and for the people has become a faint whisper, those crying out for the justice of law, will be condemned by it!
(Then someone posts some stupid numbers to 'prove' that their party is the better one, when all those numbers really prove is that there is little confidence in government in general...ridiculous!!)
What's sad is that "revolt" and "revolution" are what has to happen in the Middle Eastern countries in order to change government. How has America fallen to the point where we are actually using those terms in describing the situation in our country? It's our fault for not keeping our elected officials accountable to us. We simply listened to the politician that had the best speeches and said exactly what we wanted to hear, then we cast our vote for them. Instead of kicking them out when they did wrong, we allowed them to convince us they were sorry but were still way better than their competitor. We voted for them again. The crimes got worse and elections got easier. Now they are so entrenched in Washington, that I question whether or not they are actually rigging elections leaving "revolt" and "revolution" as the only alternative for removal from office. I believe the Democrats are the worst offenders but, make no mistake, the Republicans are almost as bad. There are only a handful of politicians that I believe should be allowed to continue serving our country but I would gladly take a clean sweep so we can start over.
fame2

Mountain View, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

so true ol papaw the answer is we can not borrow any more money and shutting down the Government isnt helping there like two year olds up there we are wasting tuns of money every day millions each day millions we dont have not helping anything at all we have to pay if we borrow money so it looks like to me they should instead we shut the government down more money flying out the windows

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

I'd say some of you on here are uninformed. Those that say republicans are all to blame, unless congress has changed recently democrats are in congress too. Obama and congress are at fault. Obama takes too many vacations plays too much golf and spend the rest of his time on the campaign trail, he's just too busy too run a country or read the bills he passes. Democrats like to spend spend spend, and won't read bills they pass for instant obamacare. Republicans compromise too much regardless what Obama says. The republicans have no backbone and won't put their foot down and stop the spending in Washington. Believe me there is enough blame to go around. None of them are listening to the American people. If they were we wouldn't have this train wreck of obamacare shoved down our throats. Obama and congress should have to cut like the rest and stop spending what you don't have. 2014 is looking like a disaster once obamacare takes effect. If obamacare is so great why isn't Obama and members of congress rushing out to be the first in line because they know it's a disaster. One other tip for those of you that have to pay the penalty because you could afford the outrageous premiums, Obama's irs agents will be going into your bank account and take your hard earned money and collect the penalty. This for is for his one size fits all, his way or the highway, government controlled obamacare. I think it should be renamed the unaffordable government controlled Obama healthcare act. Because some you will soon wake up and realize you can't afford it and America sure can't afford it. We are 17 trillion in the hole.

Euless, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2013

Judged:

Guest, it reminds me of the old saying "If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the West Memphis Forum right now

Search the West Memphis Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pretty girl from Lenny's sub shop 2 hr Ihavealltheanswers 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 8 hr I like Birds 9,827
sonic 9 hr moron 16
Southland Slot Playa 19 hr Right For That 5
Sen. Mark Pryor plans stops across Arkansas Tue Guest 9
English Bulldog Fatcat returned to owner eight ... Tue happy ending 1
crittenden memorial hospital Mon 4real 9
•••
•••
•••
•••

West Memphis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000