WM3 Guilty as Charged.................!

Posted in the West Memphis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
me too

Crossville, TN

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Those jerks are so guilty,I hope they have to pay one of these days!
not

Southaven, MS

#2 Jan 16, 2013
I hope that you have a heart attack and die from your hate.
Mary Brown

Marion, AR

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Terri use to blow Damien and screw him sideways.
me too

Crossville, TN

#4 Jan 16, 2013
not wrote:
I hope that you have a heart attack and die from your hate.
Thats not nice,Waht if I said"I hope your kids go play in the woods with Echols"..........Jerk.
not

Southaven, MS

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Wouldn't care, I would trust him more than you.
me too

Crossville, TN

#6 Jan 17, 2013
not wrote:
Wouldn't care, I would trust him more than you.
What ever,.........nut.
haha

Duluth, GA

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Did Obama cause them to b free too hahahah
None yo business

Hot Springs Village, AR

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Jessie Didn't do it I don't think none of them do it so keep there names out your mouth.. K? K!
Cumshots

Oklahoma City, OK

#9 Jan 20, 2013
I think they did it. I think they were booty banging each other and got caught. I bet Damien makes his wife use a strap on tool on him. I'm sure he misses all that prison rape.
thatonedude

Duluth, GA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
None yo business wrote:
Jessie Didn't do it I don't think none of them do it so keep there names out your mouth.. K? K!
Jessie didn't actually do it...like he said in the confessions Damian and Jason done it he jus helped catch the one that tried to escape! Listen to Miskelly's confessions on YouTube.... Jessie tells everything that happened that day in great detail!
Londyn

Oklahoma City, OK

#11 Jan 20, 2013
I think that if everyone truly educated theirselves on the case, instead of just having opinions formed on what you heard on the news back then, that maybe you would change your mind. You can easily find the confessions, trial transcripts, trial audio, police reports, autopsy reports, and more online. I think those boys are innocent. Funny hoe not one thing linked them to that crime, yet Terry Hobbs' hair was found IN THE LIGATURE on a child that wasnt his own. What was Terry's hair doing there? Funny how David Jacoby's hair was found in the woods also, who Terry testified to being with that night. Funny how Terry says he didnt see those boys all day long yet his neighbor saw him with them. Funny that Terry wouldn't give his DNA to be tested. Read into the case. I promise you'll have a change of heart. Arkansas was wrong, and they'll never admit it.

Marion, AR

#12 Jan 20, 2013
The State doesnt have to admit it, the three plead guilty to murder.
me too

Crossville, TN

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Londyn wrote:
I think that if everyone truly educated theirselves on the case, instead of just having opinions formed on what you heard on the news back then, that maybe you would change your mind. You can easily find the confessions, trial transcripts, trial audio, police reports, autopsy reports, and more online. I think those boys are innocent. Funny hoe not one thing linked them to that crime, yet Terry Hobbs' hair was found IN THE LIGATURE on a child that wasnt his own. What was Terry's hair doing there? Funny how David Jacoby's hair was found in the woods also, who Terry testified to being with that night. Funny how Terry says he didnt see those boys all day long yet his neighbor saw him with them. Funny that Terry wouldn't give his DNA to be tested. Read into the case. I promise you'll have a change of heart. Arkansas was wrong, and they'll never admit it.
Two jury's did " Educate" themselves and they Did find them guilty.
yup

United States

#14 Jan 21, 2013
Londyn wrote:
funny how Miskelly DID confess 3 times... That is very credible evidence! Funny how morons like you still believe in their innocence even though the confessions are right in your face!
Stain

Duluth, GA

#15 Jan 21, 2013
I know for a fact they did not do it!! I have proof and I know 100% they are innocent. It was that god damn Sasquatch!!! Those boys walked up on Sasquatch raping and klilling those kids and chased after them. Sasquatch caught Jesse and after pummeling that white trash ass he threatened to take away his trailer if he didn't confess to the murders. So, y'all all need to stfu cuz now you all know the truth!!!! Leave the wm3 alone and focus your hatred where it belongs.....on Sasquatch!!!!!
MeAn mAry

Duluth, GA

#16 Jan 21, 2013
OMG! WTF?? I can't believe that you're mother would be so cruel to commit such a horrible act!! I used to like that ole hairy bitch but now....I hAte her guts!!
me too

Crossville, TN

#17 Jan 22, 2013
Londyn wrote:
Tell me,What were those 3 boys allibies? Not one of them had one and Miskellie lied about his.
everywhere

Southaven, MS

#18 Jan 22, 2013
Spelling is not a four letter word. Intelligent people spell correctly. If you can't even think well enough to spell correctly, how is anyone expected to respect your ignorance?
me too

Crossville, TN

#19 Jan 22, 2013
everywhere wrote:
Spelling is not a four letter word. Intelligent people spell correctly. If you can't even think well enough to spell correctly, how is anyone expected to respect your ignorance?
Dont change the subject Mr. Einstein! I bet you think highly of yourself,livin'in your Moms basement,and all.So whats your thoughts on this case! Since your a knowitall!
me too

Crossville, TN

#20 Jan 22, 2013
everywhere wrote:
And,I forgot........bite me! jerk!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 30,782
Biggest Fake in town 3 hr Neighborhood watch 14
Jasper McClendon (Apr '11) 6 hr unknown 13
collins peeples 7 hr Well 2
kayla woody hofasho (Feb '12) 10 hr unknown 5
News Liquor, Limos, and Chicken Dinners Part of Brib... (Sep '12) 13 hr Good news 49
swap shop west memphis ar. 16 hr Swap shop 1
West Memphis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

West Memphis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]