hate THC

Marion, AR

#1 Apr 27, 2013
It is the zombie apocalypse with all these damn dope heads. Why can't anyone live life without being doped up all the time?! I hate talking to mush for brains.
you-dumb-ass

Fairfield, CA

#2 Apr 28, 2013
hate THC wrote:
It is the zombie apocalypse with all these damn dope heads. Why can't anyone live life without being doped up all the time?! I hate talking to mush for brains.
Well thank god everyone isnt like you. If you are as shallow as your post, then you are about as deep as a puddle of piss on slanted ground. Turds for brains,didnt your momma love you? Are maybe pops over-loved you and made you a little retentive. Thats it uh? Now I understand.
hate THC

Marion, AR

#3 Apr 29, 2013
you-dumb-ass wrote:
<quoted text>Well thank god everyone isnt like you. If you are as shallow as your post, then you are about as deep as a puddle of piss on slanted ground. Turds for brains,didnt your momma love you? Are maybe pops over-loved you and made you a little retentive. Thats it uh? Now I understand.
Yes my dad and mom loved me very much. That's why I never had to self medicate to live in this world. And you can have fun without drugging up or getting drunk. I have plenty of fun without doing that!
Agree

Baltimore, MD

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Drugs are stupid. If you use, then I this saying is true, Stupid is as Stupid does.
What The ----

Marion, AR

#5 May 5, 2013
"If you use, then I this saying is true, Stupid is as Stupid does."
You apparently do not even need a drug to be as mentally incapable as Forrest Gump. Too bad you couldn't even repeat his words in a well thought out sentence. Trust me, it says a lot in itself. It's not only a grammar or mechanics thing either. So don't jump the gun on that smarty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
place to rent (Mar '12) 33 min Carrots 15
News Liquor, Limos, and Chicken Dinners Part of Brib... (Sep '12) 3 hr lmfao 198
Jeff little Mon the wife 4
Chris Wahl Sun Natasha 5
Hottest girls in WM! (Nov '10) Jun 24 MISS_OBSERVANT 101
Robyn M Jun 24 well 2
Stolen Bikes (Aug '10) Jun 23 Rhonda 98
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Memphis Mortgages