First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Yep

United States

#2 Aug 27, 2010
I totally agree. She has a horrible attitude and is very rude. She needs to get some concealer for those dark circles under her eyes! Wow!
lalala

Cordova, TN

#3 Aug 27, 2010
honestly i think yall need to grow up look who is starting drama yall r the ones on topix makin rude comments
if you can

Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 27, 2010
if you can say what Kate has done to you then say it and if you are doing this because she has talked bad about you then you are doing the same right now look in the mirror and worry about the person looking back at you. im pretty sure you are someone that kate has nothing to do with so why keep this going? and is that all you can say about her appearance? dark circles? im sure that is from all the school work she does working for a bachelor's degree and taking good care of her kids all the time. what are you working towards? an associate's degree? cna? yeah thought so. get on her level!
yep

West Memphis, AR

#5 Aug 27, 2010
The fact that she friends with kelly darby should tell you that she is a drama starter. i wish i had the time to sit around and talk shit about ppl all day. oh wait i do!
Curious

Benton, AR

#6 Aug 28, 2010
Yeah, apparently you do your on topix talking shit that u know nothing about dumbass. Go find ur baby daddys amanda and shut the hell up.
2 faced Bia

Marion, AR

#7 Aug 28, 2010
how the heck can you be working on your bachelors when you just graduated with your associates degree. Kate just tells everybody that so people will think she is doing something with her life. Kate is nothing but Drama and she knows it. Get a life bitch!!!!
Duh

United States

#8 Aug 28, 2010
Uhhhhh - the next step after your associates degree is a bachelors degree. So, if she just completed her associates degree and is continuing school, then she would be working on getting her bachelors degree.
dumb as hell

Jacksonville, AR

#9 Aug 28, 2010
An associate's degree is a two year degree, and a bachelor's degree is a four year degree. Once you get your two year degree then you go for two more years and have a bachelor's degree then you go for another year and a half and have a master's degree DUMB ASS!!!! What do you have Amanda? A cna and two felonies? I'd be so effing proud! Omg! Get a life and quit worrying about Kate and Kelly because I can assure you, they are just fine and are NOT worried about you and your life!
Amanda King

Marion, AR

#10 Aug 28, 2010
This is Amanda King. I dont give a crap about Kate Williams. She has done nothing but cause me alot of problems. She was with me alot of the times I was doing all that stuff. Kate has done nothing but talk crap about me and my daughter. She isnt as innocent as she makes people think she is. Kate you need to stop running your mouth about me bc I havent said anything about you until now.
sure is funny

United States

#11 Aug 28, 2010
sure is funny nothing popped up about kate on here until you got out of prison amanda. oh well if kate was with you, youre the idiot that stole your gmas card. when kate realized it was stolen, she called your parents bc she wanted no part! if you could careless, then why did you comment on this thread talking about her? go get on weight watchers like you told her to put her child on and grow up! stay off topix and take care of the one kid that you have left! oh and if she caused you SOOOO many problems then why did you call her from jail and text her when you got out wondering how she was doing?? just so you know, she is doing fabulous without YOU!
ummmm

United States

#12 Aug 29, 2010
Amanda cant have a CNA with felonies so she is STILL lying :)
Amanda King

Marion, AR

#13 Aug 29, 2010
I got my CNA before I got in trouble. So get some knowledge before you start running your mouth.
ummm

United States

#15 Aug 29, 2010
well it sounds like Amanda needs to get her knowledge straight and learn that Kate is working on a bachelor's degree and will have it long before Amanda's dumb punk self is off parole! Have a nice life convict!! Oh and we do know who your PO is and your preacher as well. I have printed all the topix that you have commented with your name and are taking them to him. I would start watching my "christian" victory fellowship mouth! One minute it is "God is so good" and the next it's "Get a life bitch" and "stop talking shit". Decide which direction you want to go in life honey! But definately don't include me in it! Thanks
whoa

Memphis, TN

#16 Aug 29, 2010
amanda, you're a waste of space...
Seriousy

Marion, AR

#17 Aug 29, 2010
Sounds like we all are a waste of space. We are the ones posting stuff about each other we should grow up everyone Erica Madison lacy kaylin Jamie Kate and Amanda really can't y'all all just talk your prolems out cause it's all over a stupid guy basically from what both sides have told me and others y'all were all bffs forever right??(;
soooo

United States

#18 Aug 29, 2010
over a guy??? I dont know what SIDE you talked too but its NOT about a guy....
Seriously

Marion, AR

#19 Aug 29, 2010
Ok so that's what I was told why then??
soooo

United States

#20 Aug 29, 2010
what guy????? and who told you that????
Seriously

Marion, AR

#21 Aug 29, 2010
Well I'm not one to put people on blast nor do I like drama or here to start drama I'm just Sick of getting phone calls from both team Kate and Jamie and team Erica and Madison to look at this stupid site to see what's been posted I just wish everyone could just talk this mess out like adults that we all are and be done it's like we are all in junior high school all over again I just wish that one team would be the bigger person and confront the other team off this ignorant website everyone has brought kids husbands and assumed baby daddies in it and I'm sick of it!!! But I would like to know the truth behind all this mess?? I never will cause apparently my so called friends are drama queens
ARE YOU MY DADDY

West Memphis, AR

#22 Aug 29, 2010
WHO DAT IS? WHO DAT IS? OH GIRL DAT JUST MY BABY DADDY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 min BARNEYII 40,865
Fat farts who eat sharts 15 hr Don 1
Topix has verbally molested me 22 hr Emily 9
Sara N Clark Tue saranoclarknomore 15
News 5 charged with ballot fraud in Crittenden Co. (Oct '12) Tue fed up 13
Stick it in my Backdour Club Tue VF double u 12
News State takes control of Earle School District Tue Huddie n Daddy 3

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance