Elite Tires Marion Arkansas

Posted in the West Memphis Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned patron

Marion, AR

#1 Aug 26, 2010
I have heard such horrible things about this place. Everything from horrible service to drug dealing employees. I do know for a fact that they are ridicoulously high on prices. But, what about the drugs? and the perverts that work there? Do the owners not require drug test? They are , however driving the customers vechicles, right? Why would anyone want someone high on drugs or someone with drugs on their body driving their vechicle?
Is there not some kind of insurence reliability that covers a business that allows drug addicts and dealers to drive customer vechicles?
Good people

Detroit, MI

#2 Aug 31, 2010
The people there are all good and friendly. Those are the only people I go to.
no youre wrong

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2010
I have used Elite for years. I have always been happy with my service. "Concerned", you sound like you are just trying a start rumors.

United States

#5 Sep 7, 2010
there have been numerous threads on here about the conduct of certain employees there. I dont think anyone is starting rumors they are stating facts based on experiences. Yes they are over priced, and not always providing the best svc. I moved my business elsewhere due to the fact I was hit on everytime I walked in the door there.

Since: Aug 10

Germantown, TN

#6 Sep 7, 2010
Yes those guys will tell you one thing and charge you another onces they get a hold of you ride!!! WATCH your backside They will stick it in DEEP(o)
agree with guest

Hot Springs National Park, AR

#7 Sep 7, 2010
I also received sub-standard overpriced work on my car. I also didn't like being hit on each time I went there, so they have lost another customer.
run from elite

Marion, AR

#8 Jul 21, 2011
I have not had very good experiences with this company. Have had a vehicle in regarding the a/c several times. Was told it needed a new air comp. to the tune of almost $900.00. A year later it was glowing hot air and was told possibly there was a leak somewhere. Duh, that's your job to find it. Was told if it leaked again to bring back. NO WAY!!!! We have now went to a REAL MECHANIC and explained the situation to him. He said he gets people all the time that have used Elite and he hears the same story over and over. Excuses from Elite as to why they can't fix the problem. Even something simple as fixing a flat. My son took his car to have a flat fixed. His hub cap is now missing from his car. Sad that they don't know how to put a hub cap back on so it won't come off while driving. Will NEVER, NEVER, NEVER use this company again, and furthermore will tell EVERYONE to pass them by and head for West Memphis to Guiltner Steele. Excellent service and have never had problems with them. I only tried Elite because I moved to Marion. It's worth the few extra miles to go back to Guiltner Steele in West Memphis to a qualified and knowledgeable Tire Store. Have used them for years and will continue to do so. Can't believe Elite is still in business.
run from elite

Marion, AR

#9 Jul 21, 2011
Sorry about the spelling in the previous post. Sentence should have read
A year later it was 'blowing' hot air.....

I have learned - use a Tire Store for Tires only - but still not Elite.

Go to a Mechanic for car problems.
agree

Lebanon, TN

#10 Jul 21, 2011
I agree with run from elite. I went into have one tire replaced and they stated I needed new tires. I knew it had been 6 or 7 years since I had bought the tires I had, so I decided to purchase 4 new tires. My mistake. When I came out to get in my car, they had put on Bridgestone tires. My car previously had Michelin tires. One would think that if they can read, they would ask do you want the same brand tires on. Well, guess what - it's been only two years and I have had to replace two tires already. Needless to say, I did not go back there for them. I went to the tire store I was previously using and am changing back to Michelin as these crappy tires need replacing. I too will never go back to Elite Tire.
Tires

United States

#11 Jul 26, 2011
Now this is all lies. Elite has the best record fixing your vehicle hands down! If any of you crying b astards don't like our service then don't come back! If this town is lucky elite is here to help all the blue collar white trash in this town!!!!
great

United States

#13 Jul 26, 2011
Tires wrote:
Now this is all lies. Elite has the best record fixing your vehicle hands down! If any of you crying b astards don't like our service then don't come back! If this town is lucky elite is here to help all the blue collar white trash in this town!!!!
Elite will screw you on price, service and product! and it's ALL done in the name of the lord. Those bible thumpers will "F" you over and not think twice about it. I have ZERO respect for the company, employees OR owners!! Signed yet another ex-customer.
Believe this

West Memphis, AR

#14 Jul 26, 2011
alot of the overhead is for hairspray have you seen that hair on a windy day it won't move!!!!
I totally agree

Marion, AR

#15 Jul 27, 2011
I think they knew they couldn't screw me out of any money or maybe I appeared to not have any money . Boy, were they wrong I have plenty of money I'm not driving a 40,000 dollar car off of looks ! They did me a huge favor thank god things worked out for the better ... Take elite tire and shove it up yo azz ! Eddie ! Eddie ! Now do you remember my name Eddie
ooooo

United States

#16 Jul 27, 2011
Ooooooooppoppo

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#17 Jul 27, 2011
Yes they are pretty bad.
billy the kid

Merion Station, PA

#18 Jul 28, 2011
I use guiltner also, Jason always has good prices and is honest, i take all 4 of my cars to them, great prices, fast service and very professional!!!!!!! so GO TO GUILTNER!!!!!!!!!
Lynn

Mountain Pine, AR

#19 Jul 29, 2011
billy the kid wrote:
I use guiltner also, Jason always has good prices and is honest, i take all 4 of my cars to them, great prices, fast service and very professional!!!!!!! so GO TO GUILTNER!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you! I love guiltner!
BibleThumpinLawD og

United States

#20 Jul 31, 2011
Elite will be just fine with out the business of all you haters.
For the love of tater

Dallas, TX

#21 Jul 31, 2011
Elite is not perfect. Neither is the other store mentioned. I took the time to develop a relationship with Elite. I trust them 100% with my vehicles. May I add that I am an ASE certified mechanic. For health reasons I no longer service my own vehicles. I have confidence in Elite. People, we should not come on here and trash anybody, at least until we have given them an opportunity to address our concerns. Thanks Elite for taking care of my families vehicles.
I would not

Marion, AR

#22 Aug 2, 2011
Take a bicycle there for repairs, let alone my car. And they are pretty crooked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 9 min BARNEYII 32,628
Swinging is a sin 18 hr dagill 5
Beth Holloway { The Works } easy or hard to get... (Dec '11) 21 hr Old girl 13
Fenter at Farm (Sep '10) Tue guest 24
bo stevens (Oct '14) Nov 29 FuckBeauStevensPu... 5
why is the FBI always picking on the wmpd?? (Mar '13) Nov 29 Knowsthetruth 18
Evan Wynn Running for Mayor Nov 27 Me too sexy 30

West Memphis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance