Judged:

This store is horrible! They need to restaff and restock. Nothing is ever on the shelf I need. Store is always out of order. Everytime I have a real tech heavy question, not a single one of them know anything. All they know is to type it on the computer and it never has any results. One man is so old,he was around before anything was invented. The big heavy set guy like to had a heart attack while I was talking to him about a simple item and was clueless as to what a SATA hard drive is. The other girl has her head so far up the customer's butt trying to sell them cell phones. That is all the store is concerned about is cell phones. Every time I walk in the store they try to sell me one and spend like 30 mins taking over the register while I am standing in line to purchase or ask a simple question. I wouldn't go in the store if our sorry Walmart was actually stocked or if we had an alternative. Sometimes there are things I need only Radioshack has, but if I don't need it right away I plan a Radioshack into my trip when I go to Memphis. They always have a very knowledgable staff member and the store is clean with alot of things I could not even find in our store. Also the West Memphis store sold one of my customers a completly wrong item who is older and told him what he wanted and the store associate insisted that it was the correct thing. Which did not turn out to work when I went to do the job. Now he has to take it back and the correct item is not even on the shelf but it should be because I have bought them before. Something really needs to be done to this store in that ghost town of a so called "mall". They need to relocate it,hire a completly new staff,train them from corporate,and or close it completly. I have filed a complaint with upper management but as it turns out I was not apparently the first one. Better shape up Radioshack or its the highway for you!