First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious347

Little Rock, AR

#1 Apr 16, 2012
There is a woman named Brandi that works at Walmart. Seen her in the sporting goods section. Anyone know anything about her?
Someone

West Memphis, AR

#2 Apr 16, 2012
This is how u do it u walk up and tell her ur name then ask her if she would like too go out some time the worst thing she can say is no
curious347

Little Rock, AR

#3 Apr 16, 2012
Thanks Someone...appreciate the advice. I really want to but just thought I would find out before hand if she was married, had a boyfriend, etc.
htex

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 16, 2012
Did she have glasses and big gums? Look like a rat?
curiou347

Bellevue, WA

#5 Apr 16, 2012
Yes glasses and reddish hair,,not sure about the gums....lol
no games

Marion, AR

#6 Apr 16, 2012
come on now...leave brandy alone..
curiou347

Bellevue, WA

#7 Apr 16, 2012
no games.....I dont mean any harm just curious about her.
htex

West Memphis, AR

#8 Apr 16, 2012
curiou347 wrote:
no games.....I dont mean any harm just curious about her.
stay away or you will be her next victim
click click BOOM

Euless, TX

#9 Apr 17, 2012
Ask her out, I'm sure she's ready for a new last name.
curious347

Little Rock, AR

#10 Apr 17, 2012
Ouch...you guys got me rethinking this...whats her last name?
click click BOOM

Euless, TX

#11 Apr 17, 2012
Baker, glover, gustavus, and I'm sure there's another one in there somewhere
curious347

Little Rock, AR

#12 Apr 17, 2012
LOL...thanks click..I think I have been convinced to stay away...appreciate the advice
well

Washington, DC

#13 Apr 17, 2012
Don't forget Nash
click click BOOM

Euless, TX

#14 Apr 17, 2012
curious347 wrote:
LOL...thanks click..I think I have been convinced to stay away...appreciate the advice
welcome, but you can always take your chances if you really want to know her. she might be your cup of tea, or not. just trying to save a man from a divorce lol
Wow

United States

#15 May 14, 2012
Man y'all are jealous as hell of her! What's sad is y'all had to screw her husbands behind her back while she was busting her ass working. It makes you a whore! Everyone knows fat a** Jamie Scmitt was screwing Henry and Justin before she divorced them! Funny how you jealous girls only want the man she's with at the time. When she divorces them y'all don't want them! Loser - dude if you want Brandy Baker, ask her but she does have a man! She's had him for Months now. Trust me no one will be cheating with him - he'd tell you, your a whore and walk off. He's not from Arkansas so he clearly thinks different!
under God

Marion, AR

#16 May 14, 2012
And also why does it make a woman more of a shores if she marries these men. Look at all the shores that just screw everyone and don't marry them.
lol

United States

#17 May 15, 2012
To bad she doesn't have the same morals and ability to say no to other guys as her new boyfriend who she loves so much...
wheres the beef

Arlington, TX

#18 May 15, 2012
just bc she marries these men don't mean she's faithful. and apparently all she chooses are the ones that cheat on her. this one will too, bet he already has but keeping it on the dl
Lol

Tuscaloosa, AL

#19 May 20, 2012
Every single woman in this area dates and sleeps with alot of men here. It's a small town, word does get around. Atleast she does marry these men, they must love her to want to marry her. But unlike you people that are talking about her, are you married or still dating. Life is to short to be unhappy ladies. If the man you are with or married to doesn't make you happy it's time to move on. Marry them all if you like, it's your life. If you don't live it like your dieing now then when are you going to live it? When you are dead? Live life ladies .... Have fun, laugh & live life.
old friend

Marion, AR

#20 May 20, 2012
if she has nothing to offer why worry about what she does. step back and leave her alone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Memphis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Utah is home for ... 30,940
Richland OR Bragg 12 hr Students 10
News Liquor, Limos, and Chicken Dinners Part of Brib... (Sep '12) 13 hr Wife 80
Carrie-Howards Donuts 19 hr put it in my donu... 2
katie moore! (Nov '11) Thu In the know 20
Best Internet? Wed LEVER 1
anna thomas Wed Crazyeyes 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Memphis Mortgages