Beach girl

Deland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2009

Anyone want to start a discussion on bad renters and post their names? Craigslist won't do it so maybe we should here?
IllNoize

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

sure lets do it! been looking for a place to post bad renters. I just evicted my bad renter and she still owes 3 months rent.

“i see u ate ur bitch flakes”

Since: Jan 08

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2009

As a home owner I can say I usually can't stand house renters. They have no appriciation for the place they are staying. If you want to get good renters you should go thru a renting service. They will do a background check and contract for a small fee and the renters you get are usually decent.
robyn

Saint Cloud, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2009

I've had it up to my eyeballs with bad renters, They are no better than squatters. I would love to let local property owners know who not to rent to.It truly seems that these losers have the advantage over us. However, I can't help but there could be defamation of character charges waiting in the wings. Any feedback?
curious

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

IllNoize wrote:
sure lets do it! been looking for a place to post bad renters. I just evicted my bad renter and she still owes 3 months rent.
was her name Vickie? See the post, where I am looking for her?
sick of trash

Turlock, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2009

We have had bad renters behind us for 5 years. The ownership has gone from one person to multiple relatives who are now not paying taxes on the property.
They think we are the blight, however, it is 110 here in the Central Valley of California and they have been OUTSIDE all day, a pool for the kids, but now the "queen drunk" just entered the pool. These renters have shit loads of friends. How do I get a hold of (I found their info on the internet-had to pay, and had to go to county records to get their names) the owners, who obviously are in their own game with "authority".
The queen drunk likes to yell that we have called the sheriff 27 times on the property, what she fails to mention is that all 27 times have been over 11 years, and most were the white-trash before them who actually ruined the home.
The first owner was Mr. Lopez,then Bakishish S. Handa, then Rajinder. K Swatch, and now Charn and Gurmeet Sandha.
Lonnie Barclay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

Judged:

Mr. Eugenio Mendez signed a 3 years contract on a house worth a million and a half. Of course for being a Coca-Cola executive I thought he'd be able to afford it. But I was wrong. Mr. Mendez moved out of my house, left the house a disaster and will not pay the repairs or for breaking the contract. When he moved in the house was perfect, whenever he left all the wood floors were scratched and all the walls had holes. The house looked like they've lived in there for more than 10 years. That's how bad the house looks. Now he moved to England, and cannot be sued. Which frustrates me, it makes me wonder if Coca-Cola should hire people that can't even keep up with their records cleaned. A LIER that I can't even get in touch with now. And irritates me how " Coca Cola" is covering it all, and trying to make it seem like he's the victim. He signed a contract and as everyone knows that when you break a contract you HAVE to cover not only for your damage but PAY THE FEE for breaking it. I really think Coca Cola should hire people with more competency, and someone that would follows the law in our country..

The fee as per lease is $10.000.00 + damage $22.000.00 = 32.000.00

Wow who can you trust these days?! Unbelievable!

You can't even trust executives from one of the biggest distributors in the world!

Watch out, Do not make the same mistake as me!

DO NOT RENT TO COCA COLA EXECUTIVES!
Eugenio Mendez

Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

To the general opinion:

I feel obligated to write my point of view in this open forum as an expression of the personal values of honesty, respect and fairness which have ruled my behavior in life.

I have irrefutable legal evidence that I don't owe any money due to negligence or mistreatment of this property and I urge Lonnie -as I have done since the first day- to resolve this dispute through the route of American legality and not through clandestine aggression.

I am sure we can clarify our positions like civilized people.

Eugenio Mendez
Charlene

Altamonte Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2009

What about bad landlords who will do whatever they can to not return a deposit. (Unfortunately for them, karma did prevail)
Roger

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

I think the only thing we can do is check with each other and when called upon for a check, BE HONEST. I know I've tried to help people in the past by giving them a pass but have more than not been disappointed in the end. We need to make sure we check past landlords, I've stopped renting if I can't talk to the last landlord. The rent market is going to get better and the clients will improve, it's a cycle but since we can't form a database of deadbeats we must depend on each other.
carmen

Calabasas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

run credit checks, hire a rental agency and ask for large rent. also check with the local court system and do background checks.
joytbf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

robyn wrote:
I've had it up to my eyeballs with bad renters, They are no better than squatters. I would love to let local property owners know who not to rent to.It truly seems that these losers have the advantage over us. However, I can't help but there could be defamation of character charges waiting in the wings. Any feedback?
ooooh god you are so right. 1st time ive rented and they took everything! awful!!!! awful!!!! about 2000 in damage. dont rent to as ed edward or eddie green in the buke county or august ga or s.c. stay away from him and his wife and the 2 little boys they use to feel sorry for them. run! run! dont rent to them.
joytbf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

attention:
Do not rent to an ed,edward or eddie green and family.
his wife or 3 boys they use as a sad story. they will steal everything you have. run! run! stay away from this family. in the ga area and buke county and s.c. areas. dont do it!!!!! you will regert it i promise it! dont do it!!!!!!
Mary Bexfield

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Beach girl wrote:
Anyone want to start a discussion on bad renters and post their names? Craigslist won't do it so maybe we should here?
Well, my husband and I are great renters! We do the landscaping and keep the house as clean as we can with 5 of our 6 kids still home. Our landlord, one the other hand, is horrendous! He has about 20 homes he rents and from what I have heard, we are the longest ones still living in one AND paying the rent! He is supposedly a "born again Christian",(by the way, we are PRACTICING Catholics, and Catholics have ALWAYS been born again, we just don't keep on about it!)but he's just a hypocrite! We have black mold, rotten kitchen and bathroom cabinets where the bottoms have collapsed and doors have fallen off, we did have rats, until Cole Enforcement finally made him take some action, and a fuse box that is finally going to get fixed after about 2 years, and the last one of lights going on and off all the time. WE APPRECIATE HAVING A ROOF AND DO OUR BEST TO KEEP IT LOOKING NICE EVEN THOUGH OUR WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD IS GOING DOWNHILL! I know some renters just don't care about the properties, but I am sick of people who are well off enough to be able to buy up these houses, rent them out, make money, then complain when things go wrong. MAYBE YOU SHOULD SCREEN PEOPLE MORE THOROUGHLY OR STOP TAKING SUBSIDIZED RENTERS.
Mary Bexfield

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Beach girl wrote:
P.S. If anyone has a clean 4 bedroom with a pool and a fireplace, and pet friendly in the Melbourne or Palm Bay area that is a rental or rent to own, please email us, THE GOOD TENANTS!!!
steff hambrick

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2010

IllNoize wrote:
iwould love to have more info on this!!!!we have had a time out of this"lady"that has 2 children and living in our home with no water or sewer...we have judgement but no prosect of getting any money...i dont know if there are any laws in our area to make her pay..still checking..please let me know..princeton,wv area.
Linda C

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

We had the renters from hell.. The house was cleaned, painted and rented to them in good condition.10 months after they moved in they started getting froggy with my husband and told us they were going to move ..Wahooooo!! The bad part - 4 CHAIN SMOKERS-we will be buying KILZ in bulk this time . The house is filthy.. They left garbage bags filled with food and dirty diapers sitting in the house .. Also left food in the fridge and the electric was off. The floors are sticky witha black tarry substance and the bathroom is a health hazard.. I would not let my dogs in that tub.. This man is (was) a lay preacher. His girlfriend and her 2 kids-- whatever-- THEN he moved in his 16 yr old pregnant daughter and her boyfriend . We only found out about that becasue we stopped by the house to see why the yard had not been mowed.. So now - 4 chain smokers and a new born . I sent hem aletter to evacuate the property.. They still owe us one months rent and we wknow we will never see that money.
Tell me again why we have rental property?? Our last renter were there for 8 years and NEVER had problem
Linda C

Sherwood, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2010

OOps -- forgot to tell you , this rental is in Arkansas
CcD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2010

In the Bremen Georgia Area do not rent to a lady last name Angel....She left our rental home with 7 trash bags full that I picked up myself..5 boxes that I filled with trash...the content consisted of dirty diapers...pads...food containers...old food....trashedpapers....old clothes that were soiled and wet...and also fleas in house...cat crap everywhere...magets growing on containers in the the floor growing and crawling everywhere...to top it off there was pee sticks four of them piled on a shelf to figure out if she was pregnant or not....house was needless to say nasty...we will have to spend close to $1000 cleaning and 2x thats replacing and painting.....
jordan

Chino Hills, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

carmen wrote:
run credit checks, hire a rental agency and ask for large rent. also check with the local court system and do background checks.
hi carmen , are you a landlord??
Im a landlord from hemet, i ahave several homes there. I have had a bad tenant,well i have but they left quickly...FOR THE FIRST TIME I , KINDA got lazy, and rented to a young couple, who are classic professional flakes, the husband works and they refuse to pay rent. They may be winning now, and i may never get my rent,but let me tell you im going to put them in bad tenant list, and put a huge judgement on there credit, so they will never fuck another landlord over!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
West Melbourne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Melbourne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West Melbourne People Search