Teen killed in traffic accident

Mar 19, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MyFoxOrlando

A Brevard County teenager died in a traffic accident early Friday morning. According to Florida Highway Patrol, 18-year-old Jeffery Bishop of West Melbourne died when his Ford Ranger hit a parked semi-truck. The accident happened at 3:19 a.m. on Brandywine Lane.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2010
Alison Patterson

Satellite Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Our hearts and love go out to Jeff's parents and sister. Jeff was a truly good kid who showed true friendship and kindness when my daughter needed a friend. We will never forget the Earth day Birthday trip we took with Jeff and our daughter.
He will be sadly missed.
Alejandra Westhaver

Winter Springs, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

Mrs. Bishop, my heart and love is with you and your family. I know through our conversations in class how kind, smart and truly good kid jeff was. He will always be remembered. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Ale
scott tompkins

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2010

He was a great kid and a great friend.
I took him snowmobiling in the White Mountains of New Hampshire two years ago, and he was riding as quickly as the rest of us seasoned Northerners within 3 hours.(Although he did bury the snowmobile off trail in six feet of snow!) We will salute you at the top of Mount Washington Jeff.

Your Uncle Scott

Boston, Mass
Madison

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Jeff was the best! He would always do favors for us, no matter how stupid they were. And us girls were always there to try and embarrass him like any older sister would. The one time I will never forget was before he had his liecense we were dropping him off at a church event with a girl and some others. Me always trying to embarass him screamed as he was walking off with his freind, "use protection Jeffie".. This of course embarassed him but I loved doing it and deep down he loved it too. Before he ever went out to do anything I would tell him " Be good! Don't do anything I wouldn't do" and every time he would come back " well that doesn't cross anything off my list!" He was a great kid and I have so many great memories with him.
Shaquille fuentes

Methuen, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Jeff was one of the greatest friends I have ever met. Some of the greatest times I ever had was in his company, I will miss him always. My heart goes out to his family.
-Shaq

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent West Melbourne Discussions

Search the West Melbourne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 8 hr ish 2,387
Review: Lamplighter Village (Apr '10) 22 hr DAVID 40
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Tue nina roth 2,063
Our Club Satellite Beach Jul 19 bert 2
King's legacy still cause of debate (Jan '14) Jul 18 Abdurratln 924
1 Dead After Melbourne Nightclub Shooting (Feb '13) Jul 16 nofufunolulu 2
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jul 15 BigDog 2,922
•••
•••
•••
West Melbourne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Melbourne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••