Man accused of killing teen over loud music

Nov 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 11 Alive

The daughter of the suspect in the Friday gas station shooting death of a 17-year-old paints a very different picture of her dad and said he's not a murderer.

Comments
41 - 45 of 45 Comments Last updated Dec 5, 2012
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree..
Crony capitalism is whats bringing this country down but is didn't start with Obama..
So, are you ready to lock and load and go after the folks that are screwing us up? Or are you satisfied by having a black kid shot dead by a hot headed raciest that doesn't have a clue?
When some moron is playing music in his vehicle and it's super loud,that moron is stepping on my freedom,and liberties because I don't want to hear it. I don't care how the problem is solved as long as it's solved. There are places in Jacksonville where loud Zulu music is commonplace. I suggest those places would be ideal for that type of entertainment. Most white folks don't want to hear
that BS. The death of this young man is very sad. All that was needed
in this situation was common sense.
Scared white guy

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree..
Crony capitalism is whats bringing this country down but is didn't start with Obama..
So, are you ready to lock and load and go after the folks that are screwing us up? Or are you satisfied by having a black kid shot dead by a hot headed raciest that doesn't have a clue?
NO,I don't want to hurt anyone,just protect my unborn grandchild and daughter.I like black folks,just not hostile threatning ones,white too.I went to public school,can't spell.
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Richard_ wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, the white man is going to prison, he'll be getting boned by black men while music he don't like is playing in the background...hahahaha.
I have been told by people that work in law enforcement that a huge per cent of Backs turn homosexual after incarceration. It must be a cultural thing. AIDS is also very common among Black inmates,and the overall Black population.
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2012

Judged:

Toaster wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been told by people that work in law enforcement that a huge per cent of Backs turn homosexual after incarceration. It must be a cultural thing. AIDS is also very common among Black inmates,and the overall Black population.
Thats the way I see it with white men having sex with little kids.. It must be a cultural thing..

Face the facts... Many little black kids were raped by their white slave owners back in the day..
Toaster

Orange Park, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the way I see it with white men having sex with little kids.. It must be a cultural thing..
Face the facts... Many little black kids were raped by their white slave owners back in the day..
I don't care if it's cultural or non cultural all pedophiles should be put to death. If it's a sickness,they no longer would be sick.
Also I would bet a lot of this stuff goes on in the black community that never gets reported to law enforcement. Blacks have an overall
crime rate much higher than whites. I feel sure this would be no exception,especially when 72% of these kids live with single parents.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
West Melbourne Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

West Melbourne Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••