Fmr. Brevard County teacher pleas gui...

Fmr. Brevard County teacher pleas guilty to sex with student

There are 13 comments on the WESH-TV story from May 14, 2015, titled Fmr. Brevard County teacher pleas guilty to sex with student. In it, WESH-TV reports that:

A former Brevard County teacher pleaded guilty on Wednesday to having sex with a student. Dan Billow has the story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WESH-TV.

Mindy Cohn

Cocoa, FL

#1 May 14, 2015
Irene Khan aka Cohen like John Kerry. I knew it was a Jewess because they never mention the Jews name....you have to sit through the commercials first.
Im back

Melbourne, FL

#2 May 14, 2015
Mindy Cohn wrote:
Irene Khan aka Cohen like John Kerry. I knew it was a Jewess because they never mention the Jews name....you have to sit through the commercials first.
So now you are pretending to be a woman.
How cute my little care bear.
I see you think this was a Jewish crime, but with you everyone who commits a crime is Jewish .
Tell me what your goal is to raise a army of thick headed mouth breathing knuckle draggers like you , to take over the world.
You must see your self as a great leader like Adolph who was sick from drug addiction and his mind rotted away from a sex related sickness that there was no cure for.
I think you will find it hard to find enough morons to follow you, but hey maybe you can invade a empty lot and claim it as the care bear home land , just do not forget to dig a hole and cover it up when you go number 2 or you might get kicked out like you did at the trailer park in cocoa.
Im Back

Melbourne, FL

#3 May 17, 2015
Mindy Cohn wrote:
The surname Khan originates with the Mongolian honorific khan. Originally used in the Mongol Empire, and later more widely by Islamic chieftains in South Asia.

Seems the little care bear Nazi really likes to make up things on the go. But what do you expect from a mouth breathing knuckle walking moron , I think he needs a hug a real care bear hug from one of his own kind .
Granted a moron of this magnitude my be hard to find , but im sure he knows a couple.
Genghis Cohen

Cocoa, FL

#4 May 17, 2015
so this Jewish Community Center is Mongolian? I agree they are Mongolians.

http://www.jcccolumbia.org/

Katie & Irwin Kahn Jewish Community Center

Anything else you want to add, curly cue?

What does truth matter to you? Youre a jew.
Khan Jewelers

Cocoa, FL

#5 May 17, 2015
Theres even a summer camp for you to get ramrodded by your counselors again.

Khan is also an Indian name, Hymie.

You think any Indian Jews have that name too?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_J...

Jews call them Bnai Manashe and Ben Ephraim, but Manasseh and Ephraim were never Jews (Judeans) or of the House of Judah either, they were of the House of Israel who split from the House of Judah, but you knew that. You Jews couldnt lie unless you knew the truth so I know you do.

Why in the hell would the House of Israel ever want to be known as a Jew? It's like me calling myself a Jew. I would not do that in a million times 77 years.
Khan Jewelers

Cocoa, FL

#6 May 17, 2015
German Khan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
German Borisovich Khan
German Khan, February 2010.jpeg
Born 24 October 1961 (age 53)
Kiev, Ukraine
Residence Odintsovsky District, Moscow Oblast, Russia
Ethnicity Jewish[1]
Citizenship Russia
Occupation Businessman
Known for Chairman of the Advisory Committee of Rosvodokanal
Member of the Supervisory Board of Alfa Group
Net worth IncreaseUS$10.0 billion (April 2015)[2]

German Borisovich Khan (born 24 October 1961) is a Russian businessman of Ukrainian Jewish descent. His business interests are focused in the oil and gas industries. He studied at the Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys (MISIS). When Alfa Group took over oil giant TNK-BP, it was Khan who was chosen to run the operation. Today TNK is half-owned by BP, but Khan retains his hold on the tiller, serving as executive director.

Khan was born in Kiev, the son of Ukrainian Jewish parents who were from Lviv. He has three children and lives in the outskirts of Moscow.

~Tell him he isnt Jewish too beenie head.
Im Back

Melbourne, FL

#7 May 19, 2015
Khan Jewelers wrote:
German Khan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
German Borisovich Khan
German Khan, February 2010.jpeg
Born 24 October 1961 (age 53)
Kiev, Ukraine
Residence Odintsovsky District, Moscow Oblast, Russia
Ethnicity Jewish[1]
Citizenship Russia
Occupation Businessman
Known for Chairman of the Advisory Committee of Rosvodokanal
Member of the Supervisory Board of Alfa Group
Net worth IncreaseUS$10.0 billion (April 2015)[2]
German Borisovich Khan (born 24 October 1961) is a Russian businessman of Ukrainian Jewish descent. His business interests are focused in the oil and gas industries. He studied at the Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys (MISIS). When Alfa Group took over oil giant TNK-BP, it was Khan who was chosen to run the operation. Today TNK is half-owned by BP, but Khan retains his hold on the tiller, serving as executive director.
Khan was born in Kiev, the son of Ukrainian Jewish parents who were from Lviv. He has three children and lives in the outskirts of Moscow.
~Tell him he isnt Jewish too beenie head.
So are you saying all people with the name Kahn are jews or just the ones who commit crimes and you think you can make them out to be a jew.
you tell some great stories my little care bear Nazi .
I bet you get really inventive when you are drinking moonshine and eating those mushrooms you pick out of piles of cow dung.

What happened , was your mom turning tricks and a Jewish guy cause her to twitch and knock you off the bed and hit your head when you were little , which resulted in you being a moron for life.
Or did she run away with him and leave you and your mouth breathing knuckle dragging daddy all alone .
Im back

Melbourne, FL

#8 May 19, 2015
Genghis Khan was born "Temujin" in Mongolia around 1162. He married at age 16, but had many wives during his lifetime. At 20, he began building a large army with the intent to destroy individual tribes in Northeast Asia and unite them under his rule. He was successful; the Mongol Empire was the largest empire in the world before the British Empire, and lasted well after his own death in 1227.
Im back

Melbourne, FL

#9 May 19, 2015

It originally started with the Mongols [the Great Khans] who eventually converted to Islam. Their descendants were known as Khans. But in Afghanistan and Persia, until recently, people didn't have last names. So other people gave them the last name "Khan." Also, when the British ruled the Indian sub-continent, Khan or "Khan Bahadur" (Khan the Brave) became a title that they would bestow on people who would show courage in supporting the British Raj. So those people also became Khan.

Genetic studies have shown that there are at least 20 million people in Asia in a region stretching all the way from China to Iraq and beyond who are descended from ONE man. Scientists think it was Genghis Khan who raped countless women and had children from them. In Afghanistan, people known as Hazara still have mongol features and you can find such people in Iran as well.
Im back

Melbourne, FL

#10 May 19, 2015
This ancient surname has an ancestry which dates back to the earliest of known languages, the Indo-Persian of at least 4000 B.C. It is a contracted form of "Khagan", meaning chief or ruler, and was originally a title borne by the early Mongol leaders. Its most famous holder was the legendary Genghis Khan (see below), who in a twenty year period established the world's greatest empire stretching from Turkey to China. He was followed by his grandson, Kublai Khan, who added China to the Empire and established the Yuan dynasty (1279 - 1388). In the Afghan and Kashmir regions "Khan" was specifically applied to persons of high status, and appeared before the tribal name as in Khushal Khan Khatak. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of More recently the tribal name has been dropped, and this has resulted in a greatly increased popularity of Khan as a surname. Whilst, "Khan" as "Kan" appears in Chinese records in the 15th Century, in Europe it is first found in Holland in 1883, when one Josef Khan was born at Hoogeven. Curiously, the name is recorded in France as Caen or Caan, a Latinized, and probably Crusader variation of 14th Century origins. which was dated Genghis Khan, during the reign of believed to have been born in Asia Minor in 1184, and Chief of the Mongol Empire from 1207 to 1227 A.D. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. In England this was known as Poll Tax. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.

Read more: http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Khan#ixzz3aa...
Im back

Melbourne, FL

#11 May 19, 2015
Razia Khan: Remember one thing, son. There are only two kinds of people in this world. Good people who do good deeds. And bad people who do bad. That's the only difference in human beings. There's no other difference. Understood? What did you understand? Tell me. Tell me

Rizwan Khan: Good people. Bad people. No other difference.
Im back

Melbourne, FL

#12 May 19, 2015
The care bear Nazi reminds me of Obama he lies and twists the truth and thinks people will believe him. what a moron they are so much alike I bet they are twins a Obama seems to have issues with jews also.
Alan Dirtschortz

Cocoa, FL

#13 May 20, 2015
Im back wrote:
This ancient surname has an ancestry which dates back to the earliest of known languages, the Indo-Persian of at least 4000 B.C. It is a contracted form of "Khagan", meaning chief or ruler, and was originally a title borne by the early Mongol leaders. Its most famous holder was the legendary Genghis Khan (see below), who in a twenty year period established the world's greatest empire stretching from Turkey to China. He was followed by his grandson, Kublai Khan, who added China to the Empire and established the Yuan dynasty (1279 - 1388). In the Afghan and Kashmir regions "Khan" was specifically applied to persons of high status, and appeared before the tribal name as in Khushal Khan Khatak. The first recorded spelling of the family name is shown to be that of More recently the tribal name has been dropped, and this has resulted in a greatly increased popularity of Khan as a surname. Whilst, "Khan" as "Kan" appears in Chinese records in the 15th Century, in Europe it is first found in Holland in 1883, when one Josef Khan was born at Hoogeven. Curiously, the name is recorded in France as Caen or Caan, a Latinized, and probably Crusader variation of 14th Century origins. which was dated Genghis Khan, during the reign of believed to have been born in Asia Minor in 1184, and Chief of the Mongol Empire from 1207 to 1227 A.D. Surnames became necessary when governments introduced personal taxation. In England this was known as Poll Tax. Throughout the centuries, surnames in every country have continued to "develop" often leading to astonishing variants of the original spelling.
Read more: http://www.surnamedb.com/Surname/Khan#ixzz3aa...
Just like Katz or Elena Kagan you moron- from now on Im not responding to you because like a jew you cant admit when you are wrong therefore useless to debate. And why you have to totally control any media.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brevard tests unearth more cancer-causing compo... Dec 6 RED TIDE RICK 1
News Abandoned guinea pigs rescued in Melbourne; sus... Dec 3 grande jean 1
News Finding ways to expand bus service becomes focu... Sep '18 MAEFINDS 1
News New plaza's user fee shocks shoppers (Mar '09) Jan '18 keith 6
Review: June Park Baptist Church Thrift Store (Dec '14) Mar '17 Charles 2
trump lost people (Feb '17) Feb '17 smaller bunch people 1
News Ethics violation possible, panel says (Jun '06) Oct '15 Norbert of Norview 3

West Melbourne Jobs

Personal Finance

West Melbourne Mortgages