West Melbourne plants tree in council...

West Melbourne plants tree in councilman's memory

There are 2 comments on the FloridaToday.com story from Oct 19, 2007, titled West Melbourne plants tree in councilman's memory. In it, FloridaToday.com reports that:

“He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither.”

Serving on city council was the joy of Duke Salberg's life. That's what his widow, Lynn Salberg, recalled Tuesday night during a tree-planting ceremony in Salberg's honor. via FloridaToday.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FloridaToday.com.

equityloans

Satellite Provider

#1 Oct 22, 2007
Hello,
I am Mrs. Margaret Vaughn of Equity loans financial company, in equity loans, we give out loans to individuals companies and coperate organisations including churches and school at a very cheap rate of 4% per annual, contact us for that loan you desire, be it, personal loans, debt relief loans, consolidation loans, education loans or business loans, we can arrange a loan for you to suit your burdget. contact us today .. our email address is: [email protected]
we will be glad to serv you
Margaret Vaughn
Equity Loans
equityloans

Satellite Provider

#2 Oct 22, 2007
Hello,
I am Mrs. Margaret Vaughn of Equity loans financial company, in equity loans, we give out loans to individuals companies and coperate organisations including churches and school at a very cheap rate of 4% per annual, contact us for that loan you desire, be it, personal loans, debt relief loans, consolidation loans, education loans or business loans, we can arrange a loan for you to suit your burdget. contact us today .. our email address is: [email protected]
we will be glad to serv you
Margaret Vaughn
Equity Loans

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DNC Rigged election Bernie was right 4 hr Fact 1
Cpu962 5 hr cpu962 1
Hitler or Richard Simmons? 5 hr cpu962 8
Munich 6 hr cpu962 2
Nazi plot to destroy Hoover Dam 17 hr Herman Rosenblat 2
Zippy the meathead makes himself look like a im... Fri cpu962 1
9/11 the neo nazi p meathead story solved Fri cpu962 1

West Melbourne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance