Brevard housing strong in July

Brevard housing strong in July

There are 5 comments on the Florida Today story from Aug 21, 2006, titled Brevard housing strong in July. In it, Florida Today reports that:

Brevard housing strong in July DAVE BERMAN FLORIDA TODAY Housing construction in Florida was among the strongest in the country from July 2004 to July 2005, according to U.S. Census Bureau estimates released ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Florida Today.

surfereal

Oviedo, FL

#1 Aug 21, 2006
Ah, that's why my house is losing value - they built too many new ones! I sure appreciate the city and county planners being so kind to developers while our schools are overcrowded, our roads are unsafe, our police and firemen are overworked and understaffed, our teachers are underpaid, etc.....
John Christian

Belgium, WI

#2 Aug 21, 2006
Thats called " Pocketbook Planning "
John Christian

Belgium, WI

#3 Feb 9, 2009
Brevard Housing Strong in Foreclosures !
surfereal

Laredo, TX

#4 Feb 15, 2009
Hey John! Yep my neighbor's house is up for sale, half of what I paid... a foreclosure down the street is dragging down values like crazy... the county school board is laying off teachers after building $80 million dollar schools a couple years ago. It's almost nice to see them all falling flat on their faces politically... except that it affects everyone negatively.

They were right about trickle down economics, just had it backwards. Take away from the rich and everybody suffers!
John Christian

Belgium, WI

#5 Feb 18, 2009
Good to hear from you again Surf ! Glad your still hanging in there . Ya this economy is a rough one , you just gotta try and hang on and make it through this mess. I don't think were going to get out of this anytime soon , even with all the money the Govt is giving away . Well enough of the that , hey they can't take the surf away !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Melbourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Nokmim? 38 min Bill Israeli 1
Who Was the Purple Gang and Murder Inc? 56 min Stern Gang 1
News Atheist group may sue over Fla. county invocation (Aug '14) 19 hr PauldenZangpo0521 43
Who Brought Black Slaves to America Really? Tue Moses Levy 16
News Ethics violation possible, panel says (Jun '06) Oct '15 Norbert of Norview 3
Worcester mass (Aug '15) Aug '15 Working man 1
News Fire ignites at church singles meeting (Jun '15) Jun '15 Hellerstein 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Melbourne Mortgages