midnightrose

Logan, OH

#1 Jun 6, 2012
Where is the best place to go to get a tattoo in either Darke or Miami county? I wanna get my first but not familiar with any shops.
hey stupid

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Jun 7, 2012
midnightrose wrote:
Where is the best place to go to get a tattoo in either Darke or Miami county? I wanna get my first but not familiar with any shops.
skin lab in greenville they do realy great work!!!!!!!!!! dusty and his guys can do just about anything you want done
RelliK

New Canaan, CT

#3 Jun 11, 2012
^ I would agree, skin lab does great work, if you want to check them out theyre located on Broadway by the circle in Greenville, they'll be on the left beside the first stop light.
Red Rocker

Columbus, OH

#4 Jun 17, 2012
I heard Van Halen does a pretty good tattoo.
Cupcake

Ostrander, OH

#5 Jul 5, 2012
I got 3 of mine at Darkewave in Greenville they do a good job and they're cheap and my tattoos I got there look better than my ones from aa ink

Since: Feb 12

Youngstown, OH

#6 Jul 5, 2012
White trash and their tattoos, I swear.
tman

Cincinnati, OH

#8 Jul 6, 2012
I've never seen a tattoo worthy of hanging in my bathroom let alone printing it on my body for a lifetime...
Ive never seen a tattoo that the average first year art student coudn't do, yet the trash of our society continues to mark themselves. Perhaps this isn't so bad. At least we can easily see who the ignorant are....
Love my Ink

Mansfield, OH

#9 Jul 6, 2012
To Will or Lilly or whoever you are today-Faggot cross dressing freaking people I swear. And to tman- as far as being trash for having tattoos I will answer to a much higher power than you can ever wish to be. Pastor Slaughter who preaches at Ginghamsburg Church has tattoos. Think he's going to hell? I don't, so keep your ignorant opinions to yourself.

Since: Feb 12

Youngstown, OH

#10 Jul 7, 2012
Love my Ink wrote:
To Will or Lilly or whoever you are today-Faggot cross dressing freaking people I swear. And to tman- as far as being trash for having tattoos I will answer to a much higher power than you can ever wish to be. Pastor Slaughter who preaches at Ginghamsburg Church has tattoos. Think he's going to hell? I don't, so keep your ignorant opinions to yourself.
I bet you have a neck tat don't you? Yes I am gay and yes I choose to dress as a woman. Does that bother you? Honey you can judge me when you have walked a mile in my heels. Lily
duh

Sidney, OH

#12 Jul 8, 2012
Will Is Lilly wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you have a neck tat don't you? Yes I am gay and yes I choose to dress as a woman. Does that bother you? Honey you can judge me when you have walked a mile in my heels. Lily
& people with tattoos choose to have tattoos. so why is it okay for you to judge them?
tman

Dayton, OH

#14 Jul 9, 2012
People are judged everyday. Its part of life. Have you ever been on a job interview? Teacher conference? Loan application?
Of course if you are tattooed to death you probably will never have to worry about those things as people with a mulitiude of tattoos don't get decent jobs, rarely own a home and drop out of school before they get a decent education.
get it right

Mount Vernon, OH

#15 Mar 17, 2013
tman wrote:
People are judged everyday. Its part of life. Have you ever been on a job interview? Teacher conference? Loan application?
Of course if you are tattooed to death you probably will never have to worry about those things as people with a mulitiude of tattoos don't get decent jobs, rarely own a home and drop out of school before they get a decent education.
This is the best example of ignorance that I have come accross in quite some time. I graduated in the top twenty of my class in high school, as well as maintaining a 3.8 gpa all through college, and have already done everything you listed, as well as getting a job that started at $52k a year, all the while having full sleeve tattoos and several others all over my body. It is closed minded stupidity such as yours that is more dangerous to today's society, not all of us inked up "delinquents".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Manchester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr. Jim Thomas?! Dr. my AZZ!! (Sep '09) Oct '14 none 5
house to rent Sep '14 selatla 4
for rent Aug '14 lin 1
Calling All Heroin Users/Makers/Sellers (Jun '13) Aug '14 Michelle 47
Get greg bowling outta town Aug '14 Michelle 1
Ashbaugh Arcanuma s new chief Jun '14 Interesting 1
Troopers Make Second Largest Drug Bust In Ohio ... Jun '14 Fa Q 1
West Manchester Dating
Find my Match

West Manchester People Search