Keith pate gunned down two more dogs.

Keith pate gunned down two more dogs.

Posted in the West-Louisville Forum

Still going

Anderson, CA

#1 Jan 31, 2012
How about the police explain to everyone why nothing has been done?
GI joe

Anderson, CA

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Time for a explanation by the so called LAW?
Old Marine

Anderson, CA

#3 Feb 1, 2012
You killed my grand sons dogs Keith pate you got explaining to do...we don't need the cops....just you and me...any time you stop peeing your self and grow some go nads...we can work this out.
Ted

Anderson, CA

#4 Feb 2, 2012
Police lol....they aren't explaining nothing...never have never will.

If you need a DUI they will be there....anything else....they asleep at the wheel..

They don't work for the citizens they work for each other.
Bill

Anderson, CA

#5 Feb 6, 2012
Not all cops are bad...I haven't met a good one personally but I'm sure there are some. Ok, not in Hancock county Kentucky...well there is one....the guy that inspects cars he's cool....
the law

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2012
The most pressing thing now state wide is the illusion that if a dog comes on your property that it can be shot or destroyed. We were considering legislation on this issue. After investigating this we found laws are already in place, but are not being enforced. You cannot kill a hunting dog just because it comes on your property.
KRS 258.245- Dogs with rabies vaccination and identification considered personal property—Destruction prohibited.
All dogs that have a valid rabies vaccination and bear identification are hereby declared to be personal property and subjects to larceny. Except as provided in KRS 258.235, it shall be unlawful for any person except a peace officer or animal control officer to destroy, or attempt to destroy, any dog that bears identification.
KRS 258.212- Tampering with or removal of domesticated animal’s identification prohibited-Exceptions-Penalty.
No person other than the owner shall tamper with or remove without permission an identification tag, chip, locator, or electronic tracking device from a domesticated animal of any age, including but not limited to a hound or dog used in the sport of hunting.
Penalties for the above offences range from 60 days to a year in jail. There are exemptions which include dogs declared vicious by the court, dogs attacking humans or dogs wounding livestock. Everyone needs to make themselves aware of these laws so those who break them can be held accountable for destroying a hunting dog.
We will keep you posted on upcoming legislative issues. If there is something you feel that needs to be addressed please contact us.
We need to take time out to thank all the law makers who help support the Kentucky Houndsmen Association
Aunt Bee

Anderson, CA

#7 May 18, 2012
You need police that enforce the laws in place Bosarth isn't it.....Merworth worthless....at some point the voters will see the crappy department we have and replace it with real cops.

These clowns only care about DUI's.
Ted

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jun 13, 2012
Someone needs to man up and run against these clowns, we pay out the rear in taxes we should have a police force we can count on. Currently we do not.

Bozarth needs to post just what he is doing with this case on the sheriffs Facebook page.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West-Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cookin Mar 23 dwayne 2
Wild women (Aug '17) Mar 23 dwayne 2
betty gill Feb '18 charles reed 1
Moseleyville Music Thread (Aug '16) Dec '17 Musikologist 4
News Special Links List: Double Cola, Ski, Greensbur... (Mar '08) Nov '17 kcclark 30
Body found in ditch Oct '17 Hermit 1
West Louisville Music Thread (May '12) Sep '17 Musikologist 19

West-Louisville Jobs

Personal Finance

West-Louisville Mortgages