Man Shot In West Louisville

Jul 2, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WLKY

Police are at the scene of a shooting in west Louisville. Police were called out at 6:15 p.m. Thursday to North 25th and South Slevin streets.

Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2010

“Hi there”

Since: Jun 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

No.....really?
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

Judged:

man NOT shot in westend ' NOW THATS NEWS
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

sandy63 wrote:
No.....really?
no really ' its true ' someone actually got shot in the westend , can you believe that . i mean it rarely happens .its hard to believe .
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

phonix looks like yo brothas are at it again . hey phonix does it bother you that your race is eliminating each other at an alarming rate . i personally think its funny as hell ,the less of them the better .
KKK

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

waymoresblues wrote:
phonix looks like yo brothas are at it again . hey phonix does it bother you that your race is eliminating each other at an alarming rate . i personally think its funny as hell ,the less of them the better .
Hey black people, thanks to you we no longer need to lynch you coons, your killing each other for us! Keep up the good work and thanks for all your help! Lmao!
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

Judged:

KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey black people, thanks to you we no longer need to lynch you coons, your killing each other for us! Keep up the good work and thanks for all your help! Lmao!
lmfaaaooo yes thanks for all that you do .we appreciate it .just keep right on shooting and stabbing each other ,fckn dumb asses

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

West-Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West-Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

West-Louisville News, Events & Info