Man Shot In West Louisville

Man Shot In West Louisville

There are 6 comments on the WLKY story from Jul 2, 2010, titled Man Shot In West Louisville. In it, WLKY reports that:

Police are at the scene of a shooting in west Louisville. Police were called out at 6:15 p.m. Thursday to North 25th and South Slevin streets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLKY.

“Hello”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Jul 2, 2010
No.....really?
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 2, 2010
man NOT shot in westend ' NOW THATS NEWS
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#3 Jul 2, 2010
sandy63 wrote:
No.....really?
no really ' its true ' someone actually got shot in the westend , can you believe that . i mean it rarely happens .its hard to believe .
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#4 Jul 2, 2010
phonix looks like yo brothas are at it again . hey phonix does it bother you that your race is eliminating each other at an alarming rate . i personally think its funny as hell ,the less of them the better .
KKK

Louisville, KY

#5 Jul 2, 2010
waymoresblues wrote:
phonix looks like yo brothas are at it again . hey phonix does it bother you that your race is eliminating each other at an alarming rate . i personally think its funny as hell ,the less of them the better .
Hey black people, thanks to you we no longer need to lynch you coons, your killing each other for us! Keep up the good work and thanks for all your help! Lmao!
waymoresblues

Louisville, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2010
KKK wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey black people, thanks to you we no longer need to lynch you coons, your killing each other for us! Keep up the good work and thanks for all your help! Lmao!
lmfaaaooo yes thanks for all that you do .we appreciate it .just keep right on shooting and stabbing each other ,fckn dumb asses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West-Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man charged with rape of victim under 12 Feb 1 Sandy06 1
News Special Links List: Double Cola, Ski, Greensbur... (Mar '08) Jan 18 Ellen meek 29
News r from teens who were at mall Saturday during c... Dec '15 George L Rockwell 2
Adam martinez Dec '15 Vixen 1
West Louisville Music Thread (May '12) Aug '15 Musikologist 16
halfway houses Aug '15 lizziejane 1
CNA test JCC (Jul '15) Jul '15 howdy50 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

West-Louisville Mortgages