'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,869)

Showing posts 77,361 - 77,380 of144,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy ... like a FOX ... ;0)
A "good" crazy ...
You GO!!!!!! R <3
More POWER to you ...!!!
You could have/should have stopped with the first word in your answer describing yourself.
freebird

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

at the rate we are going ,.. with in one or two generations ,... America become an extension of Mexico ,...
after all the fighting is over , and the smoke has cleared
one big Mexican drug cartel will be running the show ,..
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have/should have stopped with the first word in your answer describing yourself.
I've Always Been *Crazy
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to agree with R and D! Have you thought Reagan may have bad thoughts about guns,especially "carry" types as he was on the receiving end? Why does one want a AK-47 or an AR-15 automatic.
I got rid of mine as they were too powerful and carried too far for hunting.Like a couple of shots but not 100.
I don't agree with Reagan's fun control, but I'm all for the new regulations with mental inquests. That's a great idea.

And after a mental inquest, I don't have a problem with anyone owning an AR15.

But large capacity clips?? Nope! I've said it a million times if someone is that bad of a shot they need a 100 round drum.... They don't need a fun period. Only thing big clips are used for is mass KILLLING and cutting trees down.
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to agree with R and D! Have you thought Reagan may have bad thoughts about guns,especially "carry" types as he was on the receiving end? Why does one want a AK-47 or an AR-15 automatic.
I got rid of mine as they were too powerful and carried too far for hunting.Like a couple of shots but not 100.
I'm sorry. but! you may have misread my post friend my question was why shouldn't I a law abiding citizen be allowed to own an assault riffle (AR OR AK ...) JUST BECAUSE I ENJOY TARGET SHOOTING and collecting them? and I said if demoshits don't like them don't buy them why would they deny me the right of something I love I have never aimed at or shot anyone so why should I be punished the criminals should be not me? what do you think?
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you may be commenting on my later post I wonder? did Reagen do all the gun stuff that the poster said he did before or after he was shot? just as I wonder if today's pubtards would make rape comments that they make after they were brutally raped (not illegitimately raped )
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

R orD please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry. but! you may have misread my post friend my question was why shouldn't I a law abiding citizen be allowed to own an assault riffle (AR OR AK ...) JUST BECAUSE I ENJOY TARGET SHOOTING and collecting them? and I said if demoshits don't like them don't buy them why would they deny me the right of something I love I have never aimed at or shot anyone so why should I be punished the criminals should be not me? what do you think?
Totally agree.Background checks are ok,but a mental check could be good,as well.
Had a farm back then and cut back on power and magazines when target shooting.Take care!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

TRY this "again" ...
----------

lil stubby fingers at work here, on the "ignorance" buttons ...

Showing their ignorance ...
BY judging DOWN some GREAT comments ...

Guess what ?!?...
"your" ignorance & "your" comments will be on here in perpetuity ...

perpetuity
2. endless or indefinitely long duration or existence;

It IS the World Wide WEB ...
so "everyone" can SEE the ignorance ...

tee hee hee ...

Priceless ...)8~D>
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree with Reagan's fun control, but I'm all for the new regulations with mental inquests. That's a great idea.
And after a mental inquest, I don't have a problem with anyone owning an AR15.
But large capacity clips?? Nope! I've said it a million times if someone is that bad of a shot they need a 100 round drum.... They don't need a fun period. Only thing big clips are used for is mass KILLLING and cutting trees down.
and target shooting! it sucks to reload after a few shots it is fun to cut loose with 30 rounds a hundred would be bad ass not every thing is malicious and everything can be used for evil I understand that and just so you know I do support strict background checks I don't support your doctor reporting anything to our gov't what happens with you and you doctor should remain there I'm torn a little on if a psychiatrist feels you are a danger. but! they are human and can be wrong to especially if ordered by a form of authority because they are swayed by those who pay them lots of court trials show this when each side presents their shrink and each shrink has differing opinions I respect your feelings but it is a sporting thing for me and an American right and for every right they take we lose a chunk of America and we have lost a lot as of late our govt can walk right on your land as it is theirs,and they can tap your phone without warrants.and they say now they can send a hellfire missile to greet you from a drone if they so desire I'm sorry but this kind of stuff must end and it don't matter what your party is we should all agree on things like that because today they take from me and tomorrow they take from you putting all the name calling aside we should all agree on that or we are just being stubborn assholes and I'm guilty as hell and so are most people that post on this thread that's why we come here cause it's full of pugilist and we love an argument
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

The Anvil Of God's Word

Last eve I passed beside a blacksmith's door
And heard the anvil ring the vesper chime;
When looking in, I saw upon the floor,
Old hammers worn with beating years of time.

"How many anvils have you had," said I,
"To wear and batter these hammers so?"
"Just one," said he; then with a twinkling eye,
"The anvil wears the hammers out, you know."

And so, I thought, the anvil of God's Word,
For ages, skeptics blows have beat upon;
Yet, though the noise of falling blows was heard,
The anvil is unharmed - the hammers gone.

~ John Clifford

<3
R orD please wtf

Richmond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Why don 't you try it and let us all know.
we could ask "dems are retards" your buddy and see how he felt after Pedro finished in him baaaaa but that was mean and I have to say for once we were having an adult conversation or? we can go to name calling as usual I don't care I give twice what i get so?????????? up to you
Charles

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've Always Been *Crazy
Hell yeah, crazy over insane any day of the week. Thumbs up to ya Lady.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You must have cut down on oxygen to the brain at your birth tard.
part of your brain ... NEVER functioned!

;0)
wsfer

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

theres more mexicans and unknown people deaed then the last 4 invasions in 5 yrs /pretty funny pakis want freedom land or lybia usa goes in
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Charles wrote:
<quoted text> Hell yeah, crazy over insane any day of the week. Thumbs up to ya Lady.
;0)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

R orD please wtf wrote:
<quoted text>and target shooting! it sucks to reload after a few shots it is fun to cut loose with 30 rounds a hundred would be bad ass not every thing is malicious and everything can be used for evil I understand that and just so you know I do support strict background checks I don't support your doctor reporting anything to our gov't what happens with you and you doctor should remain there I'm torn a little on if a psychiatrist feels you are a danger. but! they are human and can be wrong to especially if ordered by a form of authority because they are swayed by those who pay them lots of court trials show this when each side presents their shrink and each shrink has differing opinions I respect your feelings but it is a sporting thing for me and an American right and for every right they take we lose a chunk of America and we have lost a lot as of late our govt can walk right on your land as it is theirs,and they can tap your phone without warrants.and they say now they can send a hellfire missile to greet you from a drone if they so desire I'm sorry but this kind of stuff must end and it don't matter what your party is we should all agree on things like that because today they take from me and tomorrow they take from you putting all the name calling aside we should all agree on that or we are just being stubborn assholes and I'm guilty as hell and so are most people that post on this thread that's why we come here cause it's full of pugilist and we love an argument
It's a waste of money.... I've done it a few times and its not that big of a thrill to be honest.

And a mental inquest is the only way to go and it needs to be reported to the proper authorities for everyone's safety.

Have to take the bad with the good because of what a few unstable a have done. The majority if gun owners are responsible, but it only takes one or two to mess it up for everyone

If the NRA would have not went all crazy and showed everyone what big gun Zealots they are, this wouldn't have went this far. If they would have jumped in and offered a sensible plan to help protect our kids this would have never happened

It's not about the 2nd Amendment.... The 2nd Amendment is same as abortion.... Will never be overturned.(And I'm against abortion unless its rape or incest btw)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I've Always Been *Crazy
Admitting you have a problem is your first step in recovering
wsfer

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

im for freedom of religon /now if a kid says hamburgers be with you/not religon
/public schools of course/but who cares you people pooop out words like the colon of china/dont agree with me
wsfer

Henderson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

not the people of china those mudhorses
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
TRY this "again" ...
----------
lil stubby fingers at work here, on the "ignorance" buttons ...
Showing their ignorance ...
BY judging DOWN some GREAT comments ...
Guess what ?!?...
"your" ignorance & "your" comments will be on here in perpetuity ...
perpetuity
2. endless or indefinitely long duration or existence;
It IS the World Wide WEB ...
so "everyone" can SEE the ignorance ...
tee hee hee ...
Priceless ...)8~D>
You understand that what you've just said here applies to you more than anyone don't you?
Nah.... Didn't think so. Live with it. Everyone knows you're an idiot. And you go on and on about spreading your crazy truths.... But everyone judges you as nuts. Live with it... You've earned it.
As you type to yourself (Charles) everyone is right to laugh at you!

You're nuttier than squirrel shit!!

LMMFAO!!

You CRAY!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 77,361 - 77,380 of144,839
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

West-Louisville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

West-Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••