'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 3,700)

Showing posts 73,981 - 74,000 of138,758
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Wild WILD West”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to an over the hill actor (who you idiots always complain about, double standard much???) talking to an empty chair and making a fool of himself and his party??
Or the over the hill pedofile rockstar toting the crazy party line!??
Seems the DNC worked much better than the RNC. You know who won right??
*snicker*
You........ Are an idiot!
Ascendo Tuum wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess... in a round about way... I'm saying you're a stupid jackazz.... How's that, teabagger?
Republicans are the 'party of Elephants'
Dems are the party of donkeys(jackasses)

;~)

The Question:
What is the origin of the donkey and elephant as the symbols of the Democratic and Republican parties in America?

The Donkey— Presidential candidate Andrew Jackson was the first Democrat ever to be associated with the >>> donkey <<< symbol.

The Elephant— Political cartoonist Thomas Nast was also responsible for the Republican Party >>> elephant.<<<

Read more: Why the Donkey and Elephant?— Infoplease.com
http://www.infoplease.com/askeds/donkey-eleph...

Related to DONKEY

Synonyms
ass, burro, jackass, moke [British slang]
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/don...

~_^

Elephant | Defenders of Wildlife
about the size, diet, population, range, behavior and other fascinating facts about elephants.

BEHAVIOR

Elephants form deep family bonds and live in tight matriarchal family groups of related females called a herd. The herd is led by the oldest and often largest female in the herd, called a matriarch.

- See more at: http://www.defenders.org/elephant/basic-facts...

Do elephants never forget?

Anecdotal evidence also suggests that elephants remember trainers or keepers who mistreated them even after years of separation [source: National Geographic].

Elephants are far more thoughtful mammals than their popular circus entertainer personas imply. In the wild, they follow formalized family structures with older females, or matriarchs, at the top. Daughter elephants always stick close with their mothers, forming families.

http://animals.howstuffworks.com/mammals/elep...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not?? Some headcheck drawing republican lesbian brought it up..... I just like posting facts countering your ignorant fake doctors name who wants to make money of you dips hits.
Seems it works.... You're passing incompetent people's names around backing up what you think.
Has anyone mentioned how unstable and ignorant you are today? Why yes..... Yes I have mentioned it.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha
One thing about you is great.... No one will ever sleep with you so you cannot bare any more ignorant people.
why are you gay? I'm really getting to you libotards aren't I? baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Compared to an over the hill actor (who you idiots always complain about, double standard much???) talking to an empty chair and making a fool of himself and his party??
*snicker*
GO TED! Ted Nugent for President! Better an American druggie rock star than an illegal Kenyan, baaaaaa
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

hey libotards,

-Rush Limbaugh is worth 69 million $
-Glenn Beck is worth 105 million $
-Sean Hannity is worth 35 million $

and, unlike oblamer, reid and biden, not a single one of them had to steal the money from sheeple taxpayers, and they got all that money just making fun of you libotards,

No wonder you traitors hate capitalism, you haven't figured it out yet! baaaaaa

LOLOL,
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
*snicker*
yeah, I know who won, the Nazis did, and look what they did to their country, we are on the edge of financial default in this country and you libotards just want to keep spending and spending and spending, and taxing and taxing and taxing, I say, go for it, keep going! oh wait, you are, baaaaaaaaa

“Wild WILD West”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Why do Muslims wage jihad?
You can find them all over the Internet: windy, pseudo-intellectual diatribes purporting to establish that I misunderstand and misrepresent Islamic teaching about jihad. Fairly often I receive emails asking me to answer these farragos, but I think sufficient refutation lies in the obvious fact that so many Muslims worldwide misunderstand Islam in exactly the same way that I do. Ah, but there you go again, say the critics: you're committing "selection bias," emphasizing the views of Islam held by "extremists," and all the bad sections of the Qur'an, in prejudice to all the marvelous moderate Muslims and wonderful passages of the Islamic holy book.

And here indeed is an explanation of jihad from an "extremist," Muhammad Al-Munajjid, a Saudi Wahhabi sheikh.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/09/why-do-musl... +(FrontPage+Magazine+%C2%BB+Al l)
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems I got to you not you to me.

You went on a crack crazed posting frenzy to me.

As you go on and on about ignorant bullshit and the crazy crack headed catlady posts about donkeys and elephants..... The political world is passing you up.

You are a very ignorant lesbian. And thanks for 2014 and 2016.
Looks like

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

You have done drove yourself over the edge here on the looney forum.
Oh well!!!!!

hope your family over in wolfe gets you some help before it is to late!!!!!
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Hi Guys ;0)
```````
Today February 26th is the anniversary of the day 17-year-old thug Trayvon Martin angrily attacked George Zimmerman and was shot and killed by George in self-defense.

This shooting took place moments after Trayvon left a 7-11 store with the ingredients for his preferred drug cocktail,“Lean”. Skittles, Watermelon Fruit Punch, and Robitussin combine to make some “fire ass lean”, and Robitussin needed to be used because Trayvon could not find a local source for prescription liquid codeine. So at 6:29 pm, after getting a couple of other older guys to buy him some Black and Mild Cigars at the 7-11 to go with the dope he was smoking, he headed back to his dad’s girlfriend’s (Brandi) condo.

These facts are not disputed – they are evident, provable, and cited with specific certainty by our research. We stand behind this 100%. Nothing about these fact-based assertions can be disputed without the intellectual disconnect leading to a manipulative series of lies and obfuscations; the Martin Family story line is a series of fabricated lies. Period. Continue reading >>

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/02/2...

Twenty years of Islam's war on the West. Still, the American people are woefully uninformed, thanks to the influence and infiltration of the Muslim Brotherhood into multimedia, in concert with their success at pentetrating senior levels of the DoJ, DoS, DoD, and Executive branch.

NYC marks 20th anniversary of '93 World Trade Center bombing FOX News, February 26, 2013

NEW YORK – Tuesday marks the 20th anniversary of the first terrorist attack on the World Trade Center.

A noontime ceremony is planned to honor the six people who died in the 1993 blast in an underground garage below one of the twin towers. More than 1,000 people were injured.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/

^
^
^
OBAMA'S PENTAGON REPORT WRONG, DECEIVES AMERICAN PEOPLE ON TALIBAN ATTACKS, JIHADISTS ARENT' DECLINING AT ALL
More of Obama's creative accounting -- paying with the lives of dead American soldiers. It is so reprehensible as to border on treason. Of course this outrage is not met with media criticism. More proof that the elites are at war with the American people.

same link page as above.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Yearbook: Gun control advocate John Kerry was in his high school’s rifle club

http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/26/yearbook-gu...

K Makavou 4 hours ago
Upon further review, I also found "Voted Most Likely to be a Traitor."

He was also Club President of "Marxism for Dummies."

We all know he had an FBI file a mile long but what is not well known is that he also had a Soviet KGB file. "#2 Dupe, Easy, Will sell out country.

He also lived up to a quote he made in the Harvard Crimson: "I'm a Totalitarian."

American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

'Impeach Obama' display in Danville draws cheers and jeers

She did explain, however, that their stop in Danville is part of a 50-state campaign to have Obama impeached.

Burns and Allen told those who stopped by the table that Obama committed impeachable offenses such as using drones to strike American citizens and violating the War Powers Act by starting a war with Libya without approval from Congress, among other transgressions.

They asked those who showed interest to sign up for a mailing list and make a financial contribution. A few people signed up and took pamphlets, but no one forked over any money while the reporter was there.

Earl Belcher of Harrodsburg was curious about the table, listened to the pitch and walked away with some literature, which he said he would read when he got home before deciding whether to support the impeachment effort.

“I’m totally against the guy. He’s not doing much for the country,” Belcher said of Obama.

See more at: http://www.centralkynews.com/amnews/news/amn-...
dems are retards

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems I got to you not you to me.
You went on a crack crazed posting frenzy to me.
As you go on and on about ignorant bullshit and the crazy crack headed catlady posts about donkeys and elephants..... The political world is passing you up.
You are a very ignorant lesbian. And thanks for 2014 and 2016.
you are welcome uncle flabby, I can hardly wait for 2014 myself,
I need to get all my posts in at once, don't flatter yourself, baaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Copy and Paste over and over shows a lack of intelligence.

Why do people (most often uneducated repub lonely tea baggies who change their name over and over because they're made a fool out of on a daily basis) have no original thoughts of their own?? Why do these overly ignorant dumbasses believe everything they're fed??

Nevermind..... No need to answer.... They're just stupid.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>2008 never happened??? Right???
????????

Did you actually perceived with thought cells what the post stated?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

pukey wrote:
-hey
the whole country is going to crap,..real fast ,..
so why not elect another liberal dim bulb -
i think things will need to crash ,...in order for the American people to finally wake up
Some of them will and the remainder will line up for the oven on demand.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
you are welcome uncle flabby, I can hardly wait for 2014 myself,
I need to get all my posts in at once, don't flatter yourself, baaaa
We Democrats are hoping you never stop with your unbalanced uneducated koolaid bullshit.

Easy wins in the next 2 elections.

Baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!

*holds up hoop*
screw the unions

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
*snicker*
You got to be black. RIGHT
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

did u know wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruth Graham may have said those words but Billy Graham said these words....
At a news conference, the famed evangelist thrilled the cockles of the homosexuals' lusty hearts when he snapped to a reporter that he was tired of people trying to get him to criticize gays. "It's not the biggest of sins," Graham said. Billy followed this up by telling the smiling and happy liberal media: "What I want to preach about in San Francisco is the love of God. People need to know that God loves them no matter what their sexual orientation." Graham also proudly confided: "I have so many gay friends, and we remain friends."
Your point????

GOD said to love the sinner and hate the sin. To pray for your enemy.

He didn't state, to approve of their sin. Why do homosexuals want to be married by a minister, it isn't recognized as a marriage in the eyes of GOD. Just as GOD hates the sins of adultrous, rapist, murderers, etc. but he loves the sinner and it is up to each sinner to repent and turn from their sin.

It is the sinner who has thrown GOD out and not that GOD has discarded the sinner.

Again, hate the sin but love the sinner.

Again, don't take Billy Graham's words out of context. He knew they were trying to trap him into betraying his beliefs and to get him to criticize the homosexual.

Sound familiar??

The jewish priest who were jealous of Jesus,try to get him to betray GOD the Father and Jesus knew what they were up to.

....similiar to your little game.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

They're asking if I'm black now. LMAO

I POINTED OUT I was holding a hoop for the lesbian racist republican and she was too stupid to catch it.

It really doesn't get any easier.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

United Nations Small Arms Treaty

Group again approach US President to support arms treaty.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PA1302/S00409/...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 73,981 - 74,000 of138,758
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

West-Louisville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

West-Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance