'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#71841 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just another hypocrite republican politician
Is that it? Really? I was expecting more from you. I'm disappointed that you continue to name call but can never get your point across with any type of facts. I am also surprised that someone as intelligent as you claim to be (LMMFAO)sets yourself up for embarrassment on here so much of the time. Are you a beat freak? Do you like the daily spankings you get on here? I was so hoping to see a real debate when I surfed the forum today but I am disappointed once again. It's just the same few of you idiots typing "republicunts" and "hypocrite republicans" and yada, yada, yada. B-O-R-I-N-G!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71842 Jan 4, 2013
American wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lieing sonofabicth, you are in no military unit on earth, and never will be! Thank God for that!
Read my post again. Go ahead, Ill wait. Now dont you feel silly because I never said I served anywhere. Just the opposite. Now you see I said i would never volunteer for the military with a republican Comm in Chief. Now ask your parents where that extra chromosome went.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#71843 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so not gaming the system make one a hypocrite!!! I can live with those hypocrites.
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71844 Jan 4, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Only about 40% of employers offer Health Care. So NO having a job does not mean you have health care. Millions of people each day receive millions of dollars in health care without ever paying for it. So the choice is make everyone have insurance or let those without it die. Currently the Law does not allow for those without insurance to NOT be treated in an emergency. However, I'm sure it would be a dream come true for Repubs if it were the case.
P.S. Chemtrails.... hahahahhaha!!!!!!!!!!
Yes, our government is screwing their own citizens. You're one of them and blind too...

Must be something in those "Chemtrails"...( just been sarcastic)...

Doo you know anything of an experiment called "bad blood"?????
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71845 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
He admitted too what he did, unlike so many Democrats, like poor Jessie JR and his poor bad nerves! I can give you a string of hypocrites, all Democrat, starting with ole Ted when he killed that young lady in the wreck all those years ago, and they covered up his drunkeness and re elected him for 30 more years!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#71846 Jan 4, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>As with all Repubs you twist the truth and facts. Obama NEVER said he wanted anything more than the top to go back to the 1996 rates. For those making MORE than $400K per year it's what happened. He wanted to have it start at $250K but according to Repubs in Washington making a quarter of a million per year is no where near being rich.
Then why would Obama allow the rest of the Bush tax breaks to remain law IF as he and the democrats have stated earlier time and time and time again that the Bush tax breaks only benefited the rich? Huh? Whut-whut? Flip-floppin' again? Which way did they go? Who's on first? Da-doe-ti-do-duh!
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71847 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again. Go ahead, Ill wait. Now dont you feel silly because I never said I served anywhere. Just the opposite. Now you see I said i would never volunteer for the military with a republican Comm in Chief. Now ask your parents where that extra chromosome went.
Oh I understood it, I shoud have said they would never take you in any military on earth! And thank God for that! You would have shit your camo, first round went over your head, Buttburglar!
Hamburglar

Chicago, IL

#71848 Jan 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text> Is that it? Really? I was expecting more from you. I'm disappointed that you continue to name call but can never get your point across with any type of facts. I am also surprised that someone as intelligent as you claim to be (LMMFAO)sets yourself up for embarrassment on here so much of the time. Are you a beat freak? Do you like the daily spankings you get on here? I was so hoping to see a real debate when I surfed the forum today but I am disappointed once again. It's just the same few of you idiots typing "republicunts" and "hypocrite republicans" and yada, yada, yada. B-O-R-I-N-G!
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzz
With you bringing what to the table? Check the posts. Your kindred spirits are doing much o the same. As for the substance of the posts, I feel the need to sink to the level of my company. Just a little sparring with the other side. If you expect real debate on topix, then you are showing true color. Real debates are for intellectuals. This is a place to rattle monkey cages. Want a banana?
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71849 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches = votes. You dont have to believe the message, only be there. Just ask the countless bible thumping right mingers who go to church then get busted with drugs and/or prostitutes. Wright got crazier as time went, but can we look at all of the evangelists that republicans have supported through the years now?
We are not talking about ordinary Joe Shmo ..we are talking about your president ...YOUR PRESIDENT ...why, when you can't defend your president, you always use somebody else to justify it? Stop and think or don't answer it...
YOUR PRESIDENT ...I don't care if he is Democrat or Republican ...WHO IS YOUR PRESIDENT TODAY?
Hamburglar

Chicago, IL

#71850 Jan 4, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so not gaming the system make one a hypocrite!!! I can live with those hypocrites.
Maybe Jesus made him do it.
tell the truth for once

Glasgow, KY

#71851 Jan 4, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>So. Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Who cares what Saddam was doing in his OWN country? The Kurds to Saddam were like the Indians were to our founding fathers here. We would have made the Indians slaves but they had all been killed off. So America went to other countries, loaded boats full of slaves and worked them for 150 years. Name one thing different that Saddam did that the early leaders of our Nation had not done.
No wonder you Repubs lost in 2008 and again in 2012. History teaches you nothing.
Oh, I see. When Obama bypassed our Constitution and was told it was okay by the UN to send his killer Drones into other countries it was for "humanitarian reasons" and it was one of the reasons Obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize, right? lol But when Bush did it he was just being a warmonger. Typical liberal nutjob rationalization. When JFK and LBJ sent in combat troops to Vietnam those were for humanitarian reasons too, huh? Even though democrats starting one of the worst casualty wars in our country's history is rarely ever mentioned by "you idiots" you still defend the democrats because they aren't republicunts. That explains your position and rationalizes the reasoning and support by you morons. We understand. We really do.
tell the truth for once

Glasgow, KY

#71852 Jan 4, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>So. Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11. Who cares what Saddam was doing in his OWN country? The Kurds to Saddam were like the Indians were to our founding fathers here. We would have made the Indians slaves but they had all been killed off. So America went to other countries, loaded boats full of slaves and worked them for 150 years. Name one thing different that Saddam did that the early leaders of our Nation had not done.
No wonder you Repubs lost in 2008 and again in 2012. History teaches you nothing.
Oh yeah, I'm disappointed you didn't use the cavemen and the dinosaurs as a comparison for our world events today. Get with the program! If you are going to be sTuPiD please go all the way with your stupidity...just so we know where you stand. LMAO!
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71853 Jan 4, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
BHO didn't go to school on a Fulbright.
How do you know? Did you see ANY of Obama's records? You just know what he is telling you...
Hamburglar

Ashland, KY

#71854 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not talking about ordinary Joe Shmo ..we are talking about your president ...YOUR PRESIDENT ...why, when you can't defend your president, you always use somebody else to justify it? Stop and think or don't answer it...
YOUR PRESIDENT ...I don't care if he is Democrat or Republican ...WHO IS YOUR PRESIDENT TODAY?
Because you support the people I wouldn't, and vice versa. I can find flaws in past presidents jut like you find them in the current. Everyone here wants to ignore pay administrations, but they are flawed just line Obama.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#71855 Jan 4, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why would Obama allow the rest of the Bush tax breaks to remain law IF as he and the democrats have stated earlier time and time and time again that the Bush tax breaks only benefited the rich? Huh? Whut-whut? Flip-floppin' again? Which way did they go? Who's on first? Da-doe-ti-do-duh!
They NEVER said the Bush Tax Cuts ONLY helped the Rich. A few times it was pointed out that MOST of the tax cut savings went to the top. That's true. Post it. Post where the first Dem ever said that the cuts ONLY helped the Rich !!!!!!!!!!
For the past 4 years Obama has said the tax cuts for anyone making more than $250K needed to go back to the 1996 level to pay the bills. Post him or any Dem saying anything but that.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#71856 Jan 4, 2013
tell the truth for once wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. When Obama bypassed our Constitution and was told it was okay by the UN to send his killer Drones into other countries it was for "humanitarian reasons" and it was one of the reasons Obama deserved the Nobel Peace Prize, right? lol But when Bush did it he was just being a warmonger. Typical liberal nutjob rationalization. When JFK and LBJ sent in combat troops to Vietnam those were for humanitarian reasons too, huh? Even though democrats starting one of the worst casualty wars in our country's history is rarely ever mentioned by "you idiots" you still defend the democrats because they aren't republicunts. That explains your position and rationalizes the reasoning and support by you morons. We understand. We really do.
Bush would not send the Drones because:

1. He is a puss.

2. He was afrid he would kill bin Laden.
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#71857 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know? Did you see ANY of Obama's records? You just know what he is telling you...
Everyone has seen the records. But thanks to Chemtrails and radio mind control waves put out by the government we all forgot.
You know, there is as much info on the government radio mind control on the Net as there is about your Chemtrails. A lot for you crazies to think about. What about Area51? Got any of your conspiratorial theories on that?
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#71858 Jan 4, 2013
OBAMIES ZOMBIES wrote:
<quoted text>
A great President Barack Obama.
American

Jonesborough, TN

#71859 Jan 4, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>They NEVER said the Bush Tax Cuts ONLY helped the Rich. A few times it was pointed out that MOST of the tax cut savings went to the top. That's true. Post it. Post where the first Dem ever said that the cuts ONLY helped the Rich !!!!!!!!!!
For the past 4 years Obama has said the tax cuts for anyone making more than $250K needed to go back to the 1996 level to pay the bills. Post him or any Dem saying anything but that.
Speaking of 1996 and Democrats, I would like to say "I did not have sex, with that woman".
OBAMIES ZOMBIES

Los Angeles, CA

#71860 Jan 4, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted tet>
Why now Obamacare? Because the medical insurance fraudulent industry has gone on long enough. It got out of control.
Stop it...those "evil" insurance companies ...and now you're going to send money to your evil and corrupt government ...they're now going to tell your Dr. what kind of treatment you doo need...
really ...

Doo you know what is in those 2,700 pages Obamacare????? Even most politicians don't know what is in it...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West-Louisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West Louisville Music Thread (May '12) Oct 9 Musikologist 14
Mayor announces plan to transform west Louisvil... Jul '14 eat m 16
best drag racer Jun '14 david 1
Another debate brewing over West Louisville Wal... Jun '14 LouisvilleKYreport 21
Fabian Curry May '14 Babymomma 5
Keith pate post here anything you know about th... (Feb '12) May '14 Jimmy 3
Police arrest man after shooting injures person... May '14 LouisvilleKYreport 2
West-Louisville Dating
Find my Match

West-Louisville Jobs

West-Louisville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

West-Louisville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in West-Louisville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]