illegal immigrants & cheap produce

Posted in the West Long Branch Forum

unknown at moment

Bayville, NJ

#1 Aug 6, 2010
earlier this week, my daughter was broadsided by a immigrant in w long branch nj, later found to be "illegal" .. he produced a fake DL at the scene to the WLB PD....

luckily , my daughter and other occupant checked out ok at the hospital....

just earlier this week, i was listening to a radio program talking about cheap produce. if the illegals werent here, produce costs would increase alot.

so i ask, being i just had 2500 dollars of service done to the car, which the insurance company does not consider when totaling the car... how is my produce cheap ????? in addition, the cost s for my daughter going to hospital, you know they ll will be out of pockets costs even thou we have auto & health insurance.

it seems the vehicle that struck her was a sort of contractor service company, which brings to question why did the company allow a undocumented worker to drive their vehicle ? i know where i work, anyone who drives a company vehicle must provide valid NJ DL which is submitted to insurance company which pulls a dmv report.

it s interesting also to know, that the same irresponsible service company for hiring this worker, is coming into your home !!!!

ok, so my produce is cheap, but this year, it almost cost my daughter s life....
Panday

AOL

#2 Aug 7, 2010
May I ask why your sob story is embedded with commercials.
Does it look genuine to any reasonable person. Only you might think it does.
What a sad reality; we do not want to face the facts as they realy are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Long Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nepa Dec 16 William 1
Earthquake Hits Monmouth County, Lasts About A ... Dec 14 central New Jersey 2
Two School Construction Referendums Fail, One P... Dec 10 bobcm 1
I'm trying to contact a Ronald Henry Morel. Nov 28 Frank Gannucci 1
Wilkes-Barre Pa Nov '14 Jack 1
America marks Veterans Day with parades, freebies Nov '14 hemeno 1
Women's Boot Camp / Self Defense Work Shop. Oct '14 Mr_Victor_ Lashley 1

West Long Branch News Video

More from around the web

West Long Branch People Search