Throw away the key

There are 3 comments on the Asbury Park Press story from Jan 15, 2008, titled Throw away the key. In it, Asbury Park Press reports that:

Almost 26 years ago, Walter A. Karas Jr. of Oceanport plotted with his mistress to kill his wife of 22 years outside a Long Branch movie theater. via Asbury Park Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press.

Laurie

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jul 19, 2008
Does anyone know the name of the movie that was made about this case?
close relative

Asbury Park, NJ

#2 May 27, 2014
Hi Laurie,
there was never a movie made about this because my family could not agree on the information that should be allowed.
hope this helps.
TJ
Tkwk

Ocean View, NJ

#4 Aug 31, 2014
I am one of the Karas children, and whoever "TJ" is who responded a few months ago is probably correct in saying there were family disagreements. BUT, as far as these discussions are concerned, there was absolutely no involvement of the immediate victims, the children. So as far as the "family disagreements" are concerned, the children (who are now in their 40's) were never consulted if such a movie was actually in discussions. I can be reached via this site for further information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Long Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EXCLUSIVE: Illegal Alien Arrested For Allegedly... Feb '17 okimar 8
Monmouth park racetrack.. (Sep '16) Sep '16 Teeshov 1
I'm trying to contact a Ronald Henry Morel. (Nov '14) Aug '16 Frank Gannucci 4
Thank God and Bless our POW (Apr '16) Apr '16 Touch of God 1
News Monmouth County Police Blotter (Dec '08) Sep '15 the patriot 14
News Two School Construction Referendums Fail, One P... (Dec '14) May '15 novoter 2
Review: Boundary Fence Co (Mar '15) Mar '15 Al Loeffler 1

West Long Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Long Branch Mortgages