Annemarie Merkl, 88, of Tinton Falls

Annemarie Merkl, 88, of Tinton Falls

There are 2 comments on the Asbury Park Press Online story from Dec 1, 2007, titled Annemarie Merkl, 88, of Tinton Falls. In it, Asbury Park Press Online reports that:

ANNEMARIE MERKL, 88, of TINTON FALLS, passed away Thursday, Nov. 29, at her home in Seabrook Village. via Asbury Park Press Online

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press Online.

Mary Harper

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Jan 13, 2008
Greetings
I am trying to find any relatives I may have in Germany. I had a grandmother Johanna nee Ritter
who was born in Altenburg Germany on December 30, 1891. She married Rev Gervasius Fischer and moved to America. Her husband had many relatives in Eger, Germany (I believe it is now in Hungary) but there is no site I can EMail to research it. I would appreciate any help you can give me.
Mary Harper harper35@comcast.net
Mary Harper

Evanston, IL

#2 Mar 30, 2008
My father was Gervasius W. Fischer, his father was also Gervasius Fischer. The father was a Lutheran Lutheran pastor as was his son. He came from Eger, Germany. Johanna nee Ritter was the name of the Senior Gervasius Ritter. She died when my father (their son) was about 4, leaving three children. Sr. Fischer remarried and had 3 girls.
I, too. have been frustrated looking for relatives in Germany. I think we are related.
Perhaps we can exchange info,- Maybe between us we can find a web site over there.
Mary Harper
mharper35@comcast.net

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Long Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kelly: Adam Schneider is clearly the best choic... Sun jeepman 1
News New look for Max's Famous Hot Dogs in Long Branch Apr 11 jeepman 1
News Massive winter storm bringing snow, cold to hug... Jan '18 jeepman 1
News Red Bank: Jewelry Shop Coming Nov '17 Fred 1
News Throw away the key (Jul '08) Oct '17 Djs 4
News Woman drowns at Seaside Park beach continuing d... (Sep '17) Sep '17 VWC 1
News Jersey Shore town threatens Uber, Lyft drivers ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Night crawler8063 1

West Long Branch Jobs

Personal Finance

West Long Branch Mortgages