Crash victims ID'd as Brick residents

Crash victims ID'd as Brick residents

There are 2 comments on the Asbury Park Press story from May 19, 2008, titled Crash victims ID'd as Brick residents. In it, Asbury Park Press reports that:

The investigation is continuing into exactly what led to the deaths of Joseph J. Sendzik, 27, and Gregory L. Brown, 29, both of Brick, who were killed in a fiery crash early Wednesday morning on Herberts-ville ... via Asbury Park Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asbury Park Press.

Shera

Lebanon, PA

#1 May 26, 2008
I will miss Joe very much; what a nice, down-to-earth, easy to laugh with guy. I am still reeling from the loss which I only just became aware of almost two weeks after the fact; I have been recovering from surgeries and had heard about a horrific accident but didn't put two and two together. It's not even like we were close, but I felt like we could become friends; it's rare to meet such a genuine person. I recently walked blindly into his shop to follow up on a power tool conversation we had been having, asked for him only to hear the news; I was struck dumb and goosebumps stayed with me for quite some time. I am so sorry for the families, loved ones, community, his little dog...What a loss...
kkk

Elkview, WV

#2 May 27, 2008
ok

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Long Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Monmouth park racetrack.. Sep '16 Teeshov 1
I'm trying to contact a Ronald Henry Morel. (Nov '14) Aug '16 Frank Gannucci 4
Thank God and Bless our POW (Apr '16) Apr '16 Touch of God 1
Review: Shore Customs Car and Truck Accessories (Mar '16) Mar '16 Rayrayrray1233 1
News Kushner Wagering Half a Billion on Monmouth Mal... (Mar '16) Mar '16 LabradorLover 1
Lacrosse Camp (Jan '16) Jan '16 dbrothers 1
News Monmouth County Police Blotter (Dec '08) Sep '15 the patriot 14

West Long Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Long Branch Mortgages