Robbers tie up West Linn family, rob ...

Robbers tie up West Linn family, rob jewelry store

There are 1 comment on the story from Mar 27, 2010, titled Robbers tie up West Linn family, rob jewelry store. In it, reports that:

Three robbers terrorized a West Linn family Thursday evening, forcing the owner of a Clackamas jewelry store to stand by while they robbed his store as they held his wife hostage.

Join the discussion below, or

Very suspicious

Oregon City, OR

#1 Mar 28, 2010
Is it just me, or does this seem very suspicious. In a very down economy, jewelery stores are suffering a lot, many stores are closing. These guys take the owner, go to the store, empty it out. Instead of leaving him tied up in the store, they drive him back to West Linn, where you can't drive even a mile without encountering a police car, and risk bringing this guy back home. Then they take his car. It doesn't make sense, I'm sure there is more story to come, we'll have to wait and see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Linn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Clackamas County Arrests (Mar '14) Sep '16 Clark 2
Ex-Members of Followers of Christ Speak Out! (Oct '09) Sep '16 Peggy 40
News Appreciation goes a long way for local cops Sep '16 Bear 1
New Clackamas arrests and mugshots (Mar '14) Aug '16 Rocky 3
hillary clinton irs investigation Aug '16 Norman Vn 1
Unethical Biased Psychologist Dr. David Corey o... (Apr '09) Jul '16 Dont Read This Crap 26
For any aviation interest! (Aug '15) Aug '15 armybrat93 1

West Linn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

West Linn Mortgages