so what happened to anthony gamble

so what happened to anthony gamble

Posted in the West Liberty Forum

uhh

Grayson, KY

#1 Jan 2, 2009
anyone know what ever happened with anthony gamble?
his neighbor

West Liberty, KY

#2 Jan 3, 2009
are you talking about the one that lives on top of smithcreek hill? if so he bought a house right behind his mom and dads house lives with joann howard he is a good guy but i cant say that about joann
Boy

Campton, KY

#3 Jan 3, 2009
he b a good boyee he live in toop of hilly not 2 fairr from me 2 he be goed hard go worker u be goed to him
his neighbor

West Liberty, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2009
i know that he is a good boy he has always worked and is a nice boy i think he could do better than what he has as far as a good women he needs another one!because shes not!
maybe

West Liberty, KY

#5 Jan 3, 2009
i dont know i heard he got fired from the prison why. i know hes a good worker.if its the one has a sister named brenda who works in the old courthouse. is his moms name caroll.
Danny

West Liberty, KY

#6 Jan 4, 2009
Anthony is a great person and I have know idea why he would want to be with that ugly ass Joann she isent even nice she is struck on herself she thinks she is beautiful, well she is not and she is a dead beat mother who dumped her kids years ago she. She always wore nice clothes, while her girls wore rags. and im a guy, and evertime I heard her bragging on herself, I rhought about her 2 girls and she made me want to puke. she is no account
his sister

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jan 4, 2009
I am Anthony's sister and the one you all are talking about with Joann did not work at the prison.. Thanks for all the good comments he is a great person...
his sister

Pikeville, KY

#8 Jan 4, 2009
About Joann she is a good person and would do anything for anyone and as far as her kids you need to know the whole story before gossiping about it... Leave them alone and mind your own business....
shooter

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jan 6, 2009
Danny wrote:
Anthony is a great person and I have know idea why he would want to be with that ugly ass Joann she isent even nice she is struck on herself she thinks she is beautiful, well she is not and she is a dead beat mother who dumped her kids years ago she. She always wore nice clothes, while her girls wore rags. and im a guy, and evertime I heard her bragging on herself, I rhought about her 2 girls and she made me want to puke. she is no account
ur must be a guy she wouldn;t take a second look at or something and if u know anything about her u'd shut the hell up and mind ur own business
this is stupid

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 8, 2009
Do you people really have no life? I mean seriously, you people sit on here all day long just to talk bad about someone, I mean who the heck do you think you are? Just think you can say whatever you want about someone? YOu know you can be traced and it is very easy to find out who you are. You are too scared and you have to hide behind this stupid website in order to talk about someone? It's west liberty and no one here can keept their mouth shut, everyone thinks that everyone else is their business. Do you NOT HAVE A LIFE of your own and you have to sit on here and put your nose where it doesn't belong? I mean COME ON.. you have to be an adult.. so GROW UP!... act your age and stop hiding behind this stupid website, better yet, stop running your mouth completely. You are obviously not happy so you have to get on here and say crap about someone who is one of the nicest ppl i have ever met. Joann is a wonderful person and Idk who you think you are but you might want to get a reality check!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who will win magistrate in district 3 6 hr 519 voter 14
Vote Republican you cant go wrong 6 hr Enos 14
Election Winners 2018 9 hr Rowan Co 16
Myles Holbrook won in landslide 10 hr john 2
Congrats Myles Holbrook 10 hr john 2
Outdated car tags 10 hr john 16
Gev 14 hr Kitty 3
Election results 17 hr results 4

West Liberty Jobs

Personal Finance