Next Last
beauty queen

West Liberty, KY

#1 Apr 23, 2009
what do you think about brandon ward
FACT

Campton, KY

#3 May 7, 2009
I hear he had sex with a dude in the locker room at the high school...
doubt it

West Liberty, KY

#4 May 8, 2009
you all are full of shit, get over the fact that brandon is way better looking then you. and trust me hes the farthest thing from gay. so stop with this bullshit.
Girl Next Door

West Liberty, KY

#5 May 8, 2009
No he is NOT Gay he has had every pus*y that would pull her pants off.( JUST LIKE HIS DAD)
faith

Winder, GA

#6 May 8, 2009
BS
teen

West Liberty, KY

#7 May 9, 2009
yea well why dont you get on utube and look up the video with him and t2...
big cock

Huntington, WV

#9 Nov 29, 2009
how do u find the video whats it called
shady

West Liberty, KY

#10 Dec 9, 2009
if there really is a video then where do u go to find it sounds kinda shady to me and do not just say u tube.
NOWBOY

San Juan, Philippines

#11 Dec 9, 2009
YEAH HE PROABLY LIKE HIS COUSINS AND BROTHERS, MAYBE HES GAY...ALLEGEDLY! HES NOT BAD ON THE EYES 4 SURe!!
watch out

Pikeville, KY

#13 Jan 22, 2010
your gay
popcorn

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Sep 21, 2010
I heard he was dateing some Blonde boy was name was tyler. They where seen togeather alot.
HMMM

West Liberty, KY

#15 Sep 23, 2010
Well,... First of all Brandon is hotter than socks on a rooster...Is he gay? I have no idea... I mean maybe he has had gay relations, maybe not but one thing is for sure he wasn't gay the other night!!!

Brandon don't worry bout these fudge packers... they just want ya!!
just a girl

Campton, KY

#17 Sep 28, 2010
hes trouble, take it from me. better watch urself with him. it could ruin ur life. if u know what i mean.
U HAVE NO IDEA

United States

#18 Mar 2, 2011
Hey guy u don't know what you r talking about! I know one thing u want say this to his face because everyone of u r a big pussy or u want say that to his dad, come on lets c ya do it.. That fam is a good fam his brother and cous r good ppl.. He has one pretty sister and his dad is a good person but none of them care to fight.. I know then real good, so lets c u say that to one of them.. I bet u don't..Trouble that is one thing he's not, he don't do anything, besides work,workout and go to school.. You ppl just want to b him.. Get over yourself...
okie

West Liberty, KY

#19 Mar 3, 2011
He's dating Red King...just look at red's pic on his fb...there is brandon right behind hoim on a rock like his lover. They go at it on rides.
leo

West Liberty, KY

#20 Mar 9, 2011
hahahaha that dude popcorn cant spell for shit.what a dumbass.
Becky Ward

Salyersville, KY

#21 Mar 30, 2011
You ppl have no iead what the hell u r talking about, I can assure u Brandon is not gay.. Don't b mad because the boy can get MORE women than u can, don't b a hater.. Who ever is u have no idea, thanks and u are right, we don't care to fight.. This ppl have no clue what there talking about.. Brandon is a good boy and workd hard.. I love u bro..
Junior Santos

West Liberty, KY

#22 Mar 31, 2011
Becky Ward wrote:
You ppl have no iead what the hell u r talking about, I can assure u Brandon is not gay.. Don't b mad because the boy can get MORE women than u can, don't b a hater.. Who ever is u have no idea, thanks and u are right, we don't care to fight.. This ppl have no clue what there talking about.. Brandon is a good boy and workd hard.. I love u bro..
Dang , I have a HeadAche From reading this above .
Becky Ward

United States

#23 Apr 11, 2011
If this gives u a headache don't get on here..
hmm

West Liberty, KY

#24 Apr 12, 2011
Becky Ward wrote:
If this gives u a headache don't get on here..
Tisk tisk mom u must not have seen the video tape fm the locker room. Oh well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State police bust on 1002 5 min Bronco 1
Chris Ballinger 35 min sean connery 2
Dogs for sale 1 hr Tom 1
Allen lewis 1 hr Confused 2
Anyone know Brandy Henderson 5 hr Brandys mom Tammy 7
2017 football cougars 12 hr Gammer02 62
Donnie Vance 13 hr Girl1972 4

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance