love the biatch she baD AS HELL
lisa gibson

Pikeville, KY

#3 Jul 28, 2010
I'm right here, who wants to know???
madison n fanny litteral

Chesterfield, MO

#4 Jul 28, 2010
yeah I know the crazy bitch she was the down fall of my life and I hate her for that and by the way this is madison wife and lisa I still havent seen that ass kickn that you told my sister rebecca tolson in jail that you was going to give me for being with madison and it's only been about a year ago. well bitch i'm still waiting.so fuck off. madison says you are nothing but a big mistake in life.
well

Morehead, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2010
i seen she put things on wade campbell post i dont know her but i know wade he is a kool dude and i know fanny.lisa u best just stay the he** anyway from here cause she will kick ur a** she is a kool chick but i thought i would tell u to stay out of her path and quit tryin to fu*k up ppl relationships if there togther and married its a good sign he dont want u
madison n fanny litteral

Ezel, KY

#6 Jul 29, 2010
who signed as well and how do you know me.
Lisa

Pikeville, KY

#7 Jul 30, 2010
I dont even know the girl... I am married with two children myself.. Madison is old news... He's got what he wants and I do too. Trust and believe me when I say Roger Ratliff is the love of my life. I'd die for that MAN... Madison and I are just friends and nothing more... We have always been friends... At one time htough it led a little further but I was young and dumb.... I am madly in love with roger.
crazy blotch

West Liberty, KY

#8 Jul 30, 2010
madison n fanny litteral wrote:
yeah I know the crazy bitch she was the down fall of my life and I hate her for that and by the way this is madison wife and lisa I still havent seen that ass kickn that you told my sister rebecca tolson in jail that you was going to give me for being with madison and it's only been about a year ago. well bitch i'm still waiting.so fuck off. madison says you are nothing but a big mistake in life.
[email protected] being the downfall of your life ya stupid cvnt! if your life is a down fall than you let loose of whatever was holding you up and fell your dam self duh! how stupid r u? and not to reveal ones personal business, lisa is currently incarcerated, but if she promised u an ass kicking then u will most deffinately receive it! lisa doesnt mince words or make idle promises so i sure hope u have insurance. lisa has a heart of gold and the only ppl that dont like her are ppl her are not worthy of her presence. so if your dyke sister, yes i said dyke and she is, said u would get it? then you will. lisa has kicked more ass than your dyke sister rebecca has eat jail pussy! ask your sister why she was always moved from cell to cell and to the hole, also put in the hanibal lecter chair. cuz other inmates got sick of her slurping and sucking noises she made day and night. not only on one particular inmate but numerous ones. and how is Elta after rebecca told someone to beat her a$$ and have a miscariage that rebecca new she was having right in jail? your sister told Elta it was over then had a girl beat her a$$ and u can guess who it was. anyway, if your related to rebecca no wonder your life took a downfall. sounds like your whole famdamly is f-cked up trash. better grab something and hang on to it. make sure its where lisa cant reach ya either! lmfao!
crazy blotch

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jul 30, 2010
sarah dennison wrote:
love the biatch she baD AS HELL
hell yea lisa is the shit! i luv her to death! and she sure can kick some major a$$ also!
crazy blotch

West Liberty, KY

#10 Jul 30, 2010
well wrote:
i seen she put things on wade campbell post i dont know her but i know wade he is a kool dude and i know fanny.lisa u best just stay the he** anyway from here cause she will kick ur a** she is a kool chick but i thought i would tell u to stay out of her path and quit tryin to fu*k up ppl relationships if there togther and married its a good sign he dont want u
dont be hating on lisa, she cant help she is adorable and men want her. dam! blame the men for thier indiscretions! wtf is wrong with stupid women theese days? too ugly and low self esteem i imagine or they would get rid of the man for cheating and get another one that is worthy
crazy blotch

West Liberty, KY

#11 Jul 30, 2010
A hater wrote:
I just need to know where she is now.
keep hating stupid, it will pay your bills, feed you and keep you warm at night ya stupid a$$!
Anonymous

Pikeville, KY

#14 Jul 31, 2010
Who r u SAndy hook?? look me up... like to see who u r.. I think i know, but who knows??? You obviously know I was the one who nearly killed Elta and would do it again if need be... It was for me not ANYone else...ya feel me? SHE ASKED FOR IT... pay back is a biatch..hope ta hear from ya crazy biatch...[email protected] il.com and for anyone else who wants ta know.. holla at me!!
crazy blotch

West Liberty, KY

#15 Jul 31, 2010
Lisa Gibson wrote:
Who r u SAndy hook?? look me up... like to see who u r.. I think i know, but who knows??? You obviously know I was the one who nearly killed Elta and would do it again if need be... It was for me not ANYone else...ya feel me? SHE ASKED FOR IT... pay back is a biatch..hope ta hear from ya crazy biatch...[email protected] il.com and for anyone else who wants ta know.. holla at me!!
ssshhhh, u used to put something of mine in jaclyns bed lmfao so if u know who i am just dont say what the item was u put in her bed if u dont care
fanny

West Liberty, KY

#16 Jul 31, 2010
I didnt say that anyone was the down fall of my life and for the record me and my sister rebecca dont even talk because she is nothing but a slut and I dont claim her, and yeah I have heard that lisa is a bad chick but I really dont give a shit because for one crazy bitch from sandy hook I am nothing like my sister I am just the opposite of her and people dont fuck with me because like you said about lisa having a heart of gold well bitch I do to and I dont care to do a little as kickin so why dont you put your real name on here,and lisa good for you if you are married and have to kids I was just told that you still had a thing for madison and that dont work with me because like you said about the guy you are with well madison is the love of my life and if you fuck with him you fuck with me.and your right at one point and time you and madison did date for like 4 yrs I know all about that but hun you to are not friends never have been and never will be he hates you with a passion for destroying his life.
Lisa Gibson

Pikeville, KY

#17 Aug 1, 2010
Destroying his life?? I was the best thang that ever happened to him..sorry..facts are facts..I made him the MAN he is today..ur welcome..lol
Sabra

Campton, KY

#18 Aug 1, 2010
Why do people want to go around talking about people. This sounds like a matter of jealousy, to me. The blame needs to be put on the one who is guilty. Lisa made it clear many of years ago, that she didndt want nothing to do with Madison. It's not her fault that Madison still loves her, and he calls her to talk and she wants nothing to do with him. He even calls to check on her kids. that aint even nothing to do with him. They belong to someone else. So just leave her alone and take the blame out on the one who does it. Lisa loves someone else. and she has completey given her heart to someone else. So just fuck-off.Take your gestures and questions to the one responsible.
fanny

West Liberty, KY

#19 Aug 7, 2010
bitch madison dont call herand he sure dont give a dam about her kids and lisa you didnt make madison anything hes who he is because of himself not you, and for the record madison dose not love you.he hates you.
John

West Liberty, KY

#20 Aug 9, 2010
haha you best watch out they will wrtie statements on you like they did haney an rob
Lisa

Manchester, KY

#21 Oct 24, 2010
I just want everyone to know that "I'm not the rat", but we all know is.... I pulled all of my time, I payed my debts to society and Vickie is in jail cause of vickie, not me...She's never pulled notone day over me..promise you that! Ask her. Her own brother james wrote statements on her, I was in jail with her and read her discovery packet when she got it... I am far from a snitch.. Vickie and are real good friends.. And who the hell is haney and rob? someone fanny or rebecca snitched on? I've never heard of them? Only haney's I know are jeff/angie and philip..good friends of mine and my family.. talk to them daily... And yes madison does come to my uncles/ cousins all the time while I am there.. and janice calls mom all the time too.. so you might wanna get ur shit straight.. Have you saw the $2-$3000 ring he bought me, I pawned for $700? He probably gave you my old ring(junk by yhe way). I got nothing but the best... still do, new dbl.wide, mercedes, and Roger drives an escalade... madison cant stay off the dope long enough to save, but I can say one thing about him good I always cashed his check and put it in MY acct. so I helped him save some but he never saw much of it, I was always told to get what ever I wanted. At one time he loved me, worshiped the ground I walked on and deep down I ALWAYS know he will NO MATTER what he may tell you...He will always have a place in my heart too, we tried it once and I told him I'd never do it again...I left him, did he tell you that. I don't even know you, don't mean to really be telling you all this, but at one time he was mine, but that WAS THE PAST honey, Im sorry if I've caused you all any problems, but when I do see you out, I will finish what you've started by runnin your mouth on me..I don't like to start shit but I'll damn sure finish it...Ask Madison how many times he's started on me and got his ass kicked...I'd rather fight a man, I'm used to it with my dad...He's taught me well, bitches just wanna slap around and pull hair- I don't go for that shit. Once I start I don't stop till blood is brought and if thats what it takes with you then so be it.. Name the time and place and Lord willing Ill be there honey, you can bet on that. Madison knows where to find me, tell him to borrow reds 4 wheeler again and this time bring you, I just live down the road from him, he and his mom moved right down the rd. I'll see you at Caney or the playgrounds one... It's just a matter of time....I may get my ass wooped, I doubt it, but one of us will pack one.I aint scared of no dang body, especially you. I heard you aint shit.cant wait to find out..lfmao
someone

West Liberty, KY

#22 Oct 24, 2010
i hate lisa

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

West Liberty Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sterling Vest 35 min Hugh 2
Paper airplane 2 hr Wearesuperior 2
just got new polo got head coach 9 hr Opinionated 7
David Tate Murdered Dr.Dreama Rucker 20 hr Watching 2
Jerry Hopkins 22 hr whatever 8
Murder in a small town 23 hr WeloveTrump 11
Burn in hell Obama Sat WeloveTrump 1

West Liberty Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance